(Close Window)
Topic: Derek Dingle in Paris
Can someone tell me if this DVD is performance only? Thanks!
Kaufman said it was the best DVD he made. That seems to be the consensus. It is hard to say if it is performance only. Though it does teach the pass at the end.
It is a lecture video. He performs and explains.
Its a very good DVD which can be hard to find and the teaching sections are good. Recommended.
You'll be able to order from [url=https://www.magicdream.fr/magie-dvd-derek-dingle-live-in-paris.html]MagicDream[/url], but then the shipping charges are likely to be high. To the US it's 1.5 the price of the DVD itself.
Hé does not teach the pass at the end, he just performs it many times from several angles. With lightning speed and natural mannerisms for him.
Thanks for your correction. Someone else said that but they were wrong. Last time I will try to help someone unless I own the DVD. thanks.
Both this and the Jennings DVD set shot at the same time are the best videos Larry and Derek did. Both should be available in the US from dealers.
I second Richard, unless some never published footages exist.
Derek explains and performs his Pass on a Stars of Magic DVD that is now part of a box set of DVDs from Murphy's Magic.
And there is lengthy explanations in your awesome book The Complete Works of Derek Dingle. One of best book ever written, everything from the contents to the layout is so great. Your books of this period are like a past splendor for me. The splendor is still intact but it seems there is no market anymore for this type of book. What a pity !
I disagree. But I agree it is a wonderful book.