(Close Window)
Topic: Barrie Richardson Spooky key
Dose anyone's know what type of thread I can use for it ?
Steve Drury gives a very practical and easily accessible solution to this in "Key Mysteries", available from Lulu. As it's Steve's idea I'm afraid it's not something I'm free to reveal here (or in a PM).

Barry
[quote]On Jun 17, 2019, mindmagic wrote:
Steve Drury gives a very practical and easily accessible solution to this in "Key Mysteries", available from Lulu. As it's Steve's idea I'm afraid it's not something I'm free to reveal here (or in a PM).

Barry [/quote]

That sure was helpful... would have been just as well to not post At all. Unless I am missing something, all the original post is asking for is a type if thread to use. Don't see where that is an issue. Perhaps the poster could contact Steve directly. Since I do not have the effect, I am of no help.
Buy the book???? :dancing:
[quote]On Jun 17, 2019, weepinwil wrote:
[quote]On Jun 17, 2019, mindmagic wrote:

Barry [/quote]

That sure was helpful... would have been just as well to not post At all. Unless I am missing something, all the original post is asking for is a type if thread to use. Don't see where that is an issue. Perhaps the poster could contact Steve directly. Since I do not have the effect, I am of no help. [/quote]

Sorry, but Steve's solution (which is not "thread", BTW) is very much his idea and I don't have the right to pass it on. I was a contributor and proofreader for the book and I remember Steve mentioning this when he first came up with the idea. You could try contacting him directly and asking nicely.
I just want to what type of thread to use on it
Didn't he tell you in the instructions?
I love this thread.
I see what you did there, reese. Well played.
What thread is on second. I don't know is on third. ( Who's on first )
Barrie Richardson's spooky key effect did not use thread...

And btw, I thought Barry's post (above) was extremely helpful. He didn't spoon-feed the OP, but he did direct him on where to find the answer. Well done!

Seth