(Close Window)
Topic: Size 15/16 PK ring
I need it to improve my aura and stuff.

I can't find a place that sells a magnetic ring to fit the ample gentleman.
Anyone have any leads? I did a search here and I even looked through the rest of the Internets... I can get up to a size 12 pretty easy.

It must be nice to be born with a hand not made out of tree trunks and bacon fat...
I have one size 16 left. They are almost impossible to get. If you want it send me $40. to paypal address magic@snakebite.com
Did you ever see a video or even a photograph of "Fats" Domino's fingers? They were as big as sausages. But he really played well!

[quote]On Jul 21, 2019, Josh Riel wrote:
I need it to improve my aura and stuff.

I can't find a place that sells a magnetic ring to fit the ample gentleman.
Anyone have any leads? I did a search here and I even looked through the rest of the Internets... I can get up to a size 12 pretty easy.

It must be nice to be born with a hand not made out of tree trunks and bacon fat... [/quote]
I always wondered why I felt like Fat's and I were so similar, in almost every way. He did have one advantage I don't have: skill

Anyhoo
During a brief respite from a hellish nightmare, another Disneylnd vacation inflicted on my fragile person by a vengeful wife... I walked over to Kip Barry's Cabaret, he happened to have 2 rings large enough to fit a ham bone. I bought them both, so that's that.

Almost immediately upon arriving home after tying yet another set of chopped balls, and playing with some ideas... I decided I didn't really want to do a chop cup routine.
I am always astraddle, but my aura is definitely better now.