(Close Window)
Topic: "Think as I Think" John Carey
I have two versions of this two deck "Do as I do." One is on Carey's "At the Table" lecture and is structured around a dealing lesson. That one works great. However...
In Carey's book "Carey's Way" the method uses Jordan's riffle shuffle principle which when I read it I thought (and do you think as I thought? :bigsmile: ): "I like this!" My observation is that it isn't sure fire if the method is followed as described. So I'm disappointed. There is an easy remedy but not as strong. Not going to reveal method here.

Has anyone else tried it and have this issue?

Thanks in advance

Phil
Phil, I am not familiar with this version.

Simple is often best.

The version of two deck 'Do as I do' that I rate most highly is the Martin Gardner effect 'Ultra Coincidence'.

Self working and very powerful if presented as mutual mind transference. Empowering for the spectator.
[quote]On Nov 6, 2019, Andy Moss wrote:

Simple is often best.

The version of two deck 'Do as I do' that I rate most highly is the Martin Gardner effect 'Ultra Coincidence'.

Self working and very powerful if presented as mutual mind transference. Empowering for the spectator. [/quote]

What book is the "Ultra Coincidence" in?
[quote]On Nov 18, 2019, terrillific wrote:
[quote]On Nov 6, 2019, Andy Moss wrote:

Simple is often best.

Self working and very powerful if presented as mutual mind transference. Empowering for the spectator. [/quote]

What book is the "Ultra Coincidence" in? [/quote]Self-Working Card Tricks, Karl Fulves. p.44
I like one deck you do as I do from Scarne on card tricks