(Close Window)
Topic: Namaste! I'm from India.
Hi,

I'm from India. We don't have many magic shops and libraries with magic books where I live.

My 1st experience with doing magic happened when I was a kid and a local magic shop setup a kiosk showing their products in an exhibition, we bought a box containing around 100 magic tricks, out of these I only remember few, a trick card which could make it appear that it could levitate a match stick, cutting a rope and attaching it and cups and balls.

I don't have any props right now, not even regular playing cards. But I find it entertaining to see magic tricks on TV and Internet. Sometimes I become curious to know how something like that could be done, and I search for explanations on the Internet.

Luckily I found this forum. I'm interested in learning magic which can be done with regular everyday objects.

Thanks
Welcome to the magic Café DemystifyThis
Welcome DemystifyThis,

The Café has rules about not revealing secrets but If you check out the New to Magic forum you can get some direction on how to begin your journey.

Best of Luck (and hard work).

-Mary Mowder
Welcome to the Café! The longer you are here, the more you will learn. Stop by often!