(Close Window)
Topic: Chopped Bunnies
I purchased a wooden top hat that is chop cup. Quite lovely actually. I'm guessing a logical routine to pursue is one with a bunny. Anyone know where I can purchase chopped bunnies? I know I could make my own, just wondering if they existed somewhere on the market. No luck with the Google machine.
One option is to use regular chop balls, but a small stuffed bunny for the final load. If bought in bulk, these could be given away to kids.

Patrick
[quote]On Aug 9, 2019, Wizard of Oz wrote:
I purchased a wooden top hat that is chop cup. Quite lovely actually. I'm guessing a logical routine to pursue is one with a bunny. Anyone know where I can purchase chopped bunnies? I know I could make my own, just wondering if they existed somewhere on the market. No luck with the Google machine. [/quote]

PM'd you.
Thank you Bill. That is helpful information!
Maybe you can put iron shavings in the bunny's food. :wow:
[quote]On Aug 9, 2019, Wizard of Oz wrote:
I purchased a wooden top hat that is chop cup. Quite lovely actually. I'm guessing a logical routine to pursue is one with a bunny. Anyone know where I can purchase chopped bunnies? I know I could make my own, just wondering if they existed somewhere on the market. No luck with the Google machine. [/quote]

Where did you find the cup? Thanks.
I purchased it at Fantasma in NYC about 5 years ago. There was only one in a display case, so I'm not sure if it is a one-off item, or if there are more floating around out there.
There is one in the Cups and Balls Museum that was made by Evanna Brening, daughter of the late Celeste Evans.