(Close Window)
Topic: Crown Jewels by Supreme Magic
I bought this back in the 80ís but havenít used for years and no longer have the instructions. Can anyone supply a copy or remind me of how the routine went?
No one got any details on this? I can provide evidence that I actually own it - if that helps?
Hi Hobbsy!

I do not own this apparatus, but I can tell you that I recall there were TWO different set-ups regarding the "jewels".

One (the original?) had a nice housing to enable the jewels to visibly vanish or appear (I don't remember which) and the later (import?) has a more simplified approach.

My suggestion is for you to check an older catalog of the appropriate time period for a description of the routine.

Happy hunting. :)

Julie
Thanks. I have the early version. It has the three different coloured jewels rather than the one jewel that I believe the later version had. I can recall that there is a vanish from the glass using a silk but I donít recall the sequence of the jewels appearing/disappearing from the crown and casket. Where would I find an old catalogue from Supreme?
I imagine the usual book resellers or the dreaded e-bay... :)
I have an older Supreme catalog, howeever I'm not sure if it contains this effect. I will have a look, when I get home.
Hi again. Here is the description form Supreme Magic's catalog from 1989.