(Close Window)
Topic: Millian forzetting Illusion plans
Are these good plans? Has anyone dealt with them before? I have seen Paragons and Paradoxes and thought it looked good but I want to know of his individual plans. I have found some for sale. He has two levitation plans. If anyone could comment, thanks. ~Tim
I own many Milan Forzetting custom illusions. He has some really cool stuff, but I've never seen his plans before. His book is cool too.
Hi Tim,
Where are these plans available?
There are a few on magic auction I was thinking about bidding on....retail $50 a plan.

UPDATE: June 5, 2004

Well....I won the auction last tuesday for the simplex levitation plans. I will have to see for myself how good they are. I'll post on the plans when I get them. ~Tim

UPDATE: June 14, 2004

I just recieved plans for the Simplex Levitation. The plans are excellent. The Simplex Levitation would compete with the gamolo I believe, for a compact levitation. Gamolo may still beat in compactness(Not by much) but you could have this built and obtain performance rights for a fraction of the cost of gamolo. Everthing in the plans come off as very practical. Some of the work would have to be hired out unless you have the equiptment for its but still not hard to get done. Everything is pretty easy to obtain. I just did a price check on a few things for it and would guess under $400-500 for the whole thing. I give two thumbs up.

Duh...I should have read the full intro on the plans....the copyright was in 1996 and they state at the time of printing the whole price of materials and labor would not be more than $500-600. ~Tim

Has anyone bought or seen the "reflecting accent" plans form Forzrtting?
They are decent plans for a very workable illusion.
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Sep 25, 2004 07:55PM)
Magictim,
Does the simplex levitation move up and down? Or is it just a suspension? It is hard to believe that this thing would be so cheap to make. If it does rise and lower, then how far does it travel? 18 inches, 24 inches?

I was going to put my levitation on the market but it cost $700-$850 just for the lifting part!

Ray
Magictim,

I own the "Reflecting Ascent" plans. The L***ing M***r used in this illusion is the same as in the "Simplex Levitation". Milan has added a mirror in front of the device. The idea is kind of interesting but there's nothing spectacular here. I think that with some creative work it could be changed and possibly improved from a presentational point of view though.

Ray,

The "Simplex Levitation" moves up and down. To be honest I have not re-read the manuscript in detail but I assume it will not rise higher than 15 to 17 inches.

Regards,

D