(Close Window)
Topic: Question about Asi Wind Paperwork
Has anyone got these notes? I'm curious and will probably get them, but wondering if anyone can give me a bit of a feel for the material. Thanks for any help.
All right, guys. In the absence of anyone talking me out of this one, I have gone ahead and ordered Paperwork. I will be giving it to myself as a Christmas gift, and really looking forward to it. If there's any interest in it, I can pop back in and let people know my thoughts once I've received and read it.
Did you get the book yet? If you did, what did you think? I've read through it a few times and picked up an idea or two but I wont be doing anything from it. Kind of dissapointed with it considering how much I liked his last book "repertiore".
Hi Bobby,
I did pick this up, mostly on the strength of "Repertoire". My plan when it arrives is to save it as a Christmas gift (for myself). I feel like I've earned it this year. I'm getting this and the new Helder G book.
Sounds like you found these notes a little weak though, which is too bad. I really like a lot of what he did in Repertoire.
It's very good as everything Asi is publishing.

Lior