(Close Window)
Topic: The Ouroboros Project - Mark Elsdon
Anyone else signed up for this and getting a little frustrated. It's months behind the original publication dates but in early Aug he sent a revised publication schedule for all four volumes. Vol 1 - mid Aug, Vol 2- end of Aug and similarly for 3 & 4 in Sept. Now mid October and nothing, not even a reply to emails. The bummer also is that the original signup ($150) was over 180 days ago so bleating to PayPal won't help.
Ideas, contact details??

He's lecturing in Manchester UK in early November so he's still on the planet.

C :mad:
Terrible, but not surprised. If heís lecturing in my area then Iíll certainly hold him to count for you.

Cyprus, my favourite holiday destination.
Well, iím sorry to say he has done worst in the past...
I've received an email this afternoon to say that all 4 volumes are complete and the first will be published/issued on October 16th - others will follow with the 4th at the end of November. Fingers crossed gentlemen!

In fact qkeli I think I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed cos I know (as it seems you do) that he has form for this sort of antic before.

C :rolleyes:
Ok 👍🏽
You'll be pleased to know that the first half of Vol 1 has arrived as a Pdf this morning. There's good reason for only half of this volume being published now (details, always details) and the second half will appear early next week.

So...things are back on track with this exciting project.

C ;)
Pleased? More amazed if Iím honest.
I just signed up and was speaking to Mark about the project
Not a bad price. Comes out to like $35 per something like that
Cant wait to read the first one and will put up a review here.
[quote]On Oct 18, 2019, Christo wrote:
You'll be pleased to know that the first half of Vol 1 has arrived as a Pdf this morning. There's good reason for only half of this volume being published now (details, always details) and the second half will appear early next week.

So...things are back on track with this exciting project.

C ;) [/quote]

So the email says all four volumes are complete and you receive half of one. Haha. What a joke this character is.
Why do people continue to fall for this stuff? He's never changed going back 25 years.
[quote]On Oct 19, 2019, drawfull wrote:
Why do people continue to fall for this stuff? He's never changed going back 25 years. [/quote]

Sorry that is not true.

Tequila Hustler, released just a few years ago, was a real breakthrough in Which Hand effects and become one of the classics.

And before that, On the Mark, is another exceptional effect and which many use.
[quote]On Oct 19, 2019, NeilS wrote:
[quote]On Oct 19, 2019, drawfull wrote:
Why do people continue to fall for this stuff? He's never changed going back 25 years. [/quote]

Sorry that is not true.

Tequila Hustler, released just a few years ago, was a real breakthrough in Which Hand effects and become one of the classics.

And before that, On the Mark, is another exceptional effect and which many use. [/quote]

I think his point is about the poor decision to buy things directly from Mark, not that Mark doesn't have some good products.
I do all the proofreading for, Michael Murray, who purchased the rights for 'Tequila Hustler' and released it through his company 'MindFx'.

Rasp.
Fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice, SHAME ON ME.

I don't buy from snake oil salesmen but I keep falling for these broken promises. Another month goes by, another month where my money is locked in - nicely timed so that I'm out of the PayPal 180 day timeline so I'm stuffed. I don't really care if this is the secret to the Indian Rope Trick/Resurrection it won't make up for the lies and deceit.

This is the guy who was done for selling hooky satellite football services to the pubs and clubs of north west UK. I/we all should've learned our lesson then.

C :(

PS If anyone has a bridge for sale please PM me!!
This comes as no surprise whatsoever.
Mark Elsdon pre-sold Mentalism Reveals 3 and then took 6+ YEARS to deliver it.

Research before buying!

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=545325&start=0
Oh dear - sorry to hear this. Not the first time iíve heard awful experience and his name in same sentence. Not sure I understand why heíd want money upfront to secure a pdf that had not been written. I kinda get it with a physical book as publishing can be expensive but all sounds a bit ominous. Shame as some of his ideas are quite good.