(Close Window)
Topic: Fire Wallets by Murphy's Magic Supplies Inc.
Message: Posted by: Titanas (Oct 18, 2019 02:00PM)
Pun intended, these wallets are HOT! These hand crafted versions are top notch. It comes in two versions. The Professional is made of 100% genuine leather, where the Aficionado is made from a leather alternative. Both have an adjustable, replaceable flint, magnetic lock and can be used as an everyday wallet.

More info:
Aficionado - https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=63638
Professional - https://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=63639

Best regards,
Titanas
Message: Posted by: Tyler Lunsford (Oct 18, 2019 02:46PM)
These are awesome! Review coming on my YouTube channel very soon! Be on the look out! 👀
www.youtube.com/c/TylerLunsfordMagic
Message: Posted by: Gaz Lawrence (Oct 18, 2019 03:04PM)
I have used the theatre fire wallet ( latest one ) for many years . How does this differ ? Best wishes Gaz 🙂
Message: Posted by: dooblehorn (Oct 19, 2019 06:46AM)
I use [url=https://www.ellusionist.com/pyro-wallet.html]Pyro Wallet[/url] by Adam Wilbur, which I'm very happy with.
Message: Posted by: Xcath1 (Oct 19, 2019 09:27AM)
I use both the theater wallet and the pyro. Both excellent but of course different products.
Message: Posted by: Ray Haining (Oct 20, 2019 12:10PM)
There are two Murphy's wallets, the Professional and the Aficionado. Does anyone know the difference?
Message: Posted by: peppermeat2000 (Oct 20, 2019 12:14PM)
[quote]On Oct 20, 2019, Ray Haining wrote:
There are two Murphy's wallets, the Professional and the Aficionado. Does anyone know the difference? [/quote]


Read the very first post on this thread...I believe he explains the difference.
Message: Posted by: Ray Haining (Oct 20, 2019 12:39PM)
[quote] On Oct 20, 2019, peppermeat2000 wrote:
[quote] On Oct 20, 2019, Ray Haining wrote:
There are two Murphy's wallets, the Professional and the Aficionado. Does anyone know the difference? [/quote]


Read the very first post on this thread...I believe he explains the difference. [/quote]

Duh. Thanks.
Message: Posted by: Gaz Lawrence (Oct 20, 2019 12:56PM)
Looks pretty much the same as the Theatre magic version which is great too .
One day someone will come out again with a press button lighting method rather than the flint wheel version that can sometimes take a few goes to get the spark .
Best wishes Gaz 🙂
Message: Posted by: Xcath1 (Oct 20, 2019 01:55PM)
Agree, would love an arc mechanism like the pyro wallet
Message: Posted by: RNK (Oct 21, 2019 11:35AM)
[quote]On Oct 20, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Looks pretty much the same as the Theatre magic version which is great too .
One day someone will come out again with a press button lighting method rather than the flint wheel version that can sometimes take a few goes to get the spark .
Best wishes Gaz 🙂 [/quote]

Someone has already come out with one: http://ahouseoffire.com/p44bp.html

Rick Haslett at the House of Fire. Just push a button and the wallet lights!


RNK
Message: Posted by: Gaz Lawrence (Oct 21, 2019 11:48AM)
Thank you so much Bob for the link Gaz 🙂
Message: Posted by: RNK (Oct 21, 2019 11:51AM)
[quote]On Oct 21, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Thank you so much Bob for the link Gaz 🙂 [/quote]

Most welcome, Rick's products and even more so customer service are second to none!
Message: Posted by: Gaz Lawrence (Oct 21, 2019 12:16PM)
Good to hear Bob I love a good fire wallet and I have both the Theatre magic versions but I would welcome a non flint upgrade .
The one of Ricks looks great , thanks again Gaz 🙂
Message: Posted by: dooblehorn (Oct 22, 2019 04:10AM)
[quote]On Oct 21, 2019, RNK wrote:
[quote]On Oct 21, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Thank you so much Bob for the link Gaz 🙂 [/quote]

Most welcome, Rick's products and even more so customer service are second to none! [/quote]

Yup, totally agree.
Message: Posted by: Tyler Lunsford (Oct 25, 2019 11:06AM)
Hey there everyone!

I just posted my review of the Aficionado Fire Wallet!

Check it out here: https://youtu.be/SqZk5yaosAw

[youtube]SqZk5yaosAw[/youtube]
Message: Posted by: magringo (Oct 25, 2019 07:06PM)
I have an old wallet and the striker became a problem. I tried to change the flint it wouldn't open so finally the wallet became useless. My questions are ... is it easy to change the flint when necessary? And another - do you use your finger to strike the flint or does it spark as it's opened -- sort of automatially?
Message: Posted by: Tyler Lunsford (Oct 25, 2019 10:21PM)
[quote]On Oct 25, 2019, magringo wrote:
I have an old wallet and the striker became a problem. I tried to change the flint it wouldn't open so finally the wallet became useless. My questions are ... is it easy to change the flint when necessary? And another - do you use your finger to strike the flint or does it spark as it's opened -- sort of automatially? [/quote]

Itís pretty easy to change the flint and you strike it with your finger as you open the wallet :)
Message: Posted by: barthez36663 (Oct 26, 2019 04:05PM)
[quote]On Oct 25, 2019, Tyler Lunsford wrote:
Hey there everyone!

I just posted my review of the Aficionado Fire Wallet!

Check it out here: https://youtu.be/SqZk5yaosAw

[youtube]SqZk5yaosAw[/youtube] [/quote]

Thanks for the review, very helpful.