(Close Window)
Topic: Throw streamer
Hi!

I would like to know where I could find some good throw streamers.
best regards
allan
Without a doubt, the best (hand) throw streamers are made by Kabuki. You can find them on [url]http://www.kabuki.com[/url]. Be prepared to pay, though, because these are top quality.
Allan,
I'm using the Viking "Kabuki Streamers." They are really great.
I would recommend you to try both sizes to see which of them fits in your act.

http://www.vikingmagic.com/cgi-bin/dc.pl?keywords=kabuki&html=full&key=12&options=

Philipp
The Kabuki Streamers are just wonderful and really make for a great presentation.

Kyle
Couldn't agree more, Kyle. The same is true with [b]all[/b] kabuki products.
David Cresey Products has throw streamers in at a reasonable price. Contact him at:

creskoils@aol.com

130 Union St.
Everett, MA 02149
1-617-387-3239
I got my last batch of kabuki streamers from Hank Lee Magic Factory. They are a very nice but I miss the big streamers in a little paper dish that they used to make, those suckers were huge!

-Ed
I've used both the Cresey and the Viking streamers and I must admit I like the Viking streamers better. I have had a lot of trouble with the Cresey streamers deploying fully. Mr. Cresey makes one of the best mouth coils around, but the throw streamers are much to be desired.
The last time I saw his products Cresey came out with a smaller coin group in much like the great kabuki style. It was no where near the size of the kabuki, but I think it may warrant a look at his products.

I use his original, where you put together a group of coils yourself and wrap in a tissue bundle. It works every time for me. The only time I experienced them not opening fully is when I jerked the streamer back before it was fully extended.

I found you must throw out, and stop abruptly with your arm extended. Then reel in the streamers. The original streamers are about a quarter inch wide each. His newer style is only about an 1/8" wide for each streamer. The last group I purchased from him were money streamers. Dollar bill printing on them, so I can do a bill to streamer effect.

I just never considered the Kabuki as when I looked into them they were $3.50 a throw. I am sure they are more expensive now.
My favorite ones are made by Seo Magic in Japan. Many differant sizes, they are all made with small metal weights on the end of each streamer. The best that I have ever seen. They always open perfectly! Not the cheapest, but the best in my opinion.
Does Seo Magic have an English website? It would be interesting to check these out.

Thanks.
Markyeager,
the Kabuki-Streamers from Viking also have little weights on their ends.

Philipp
I gotta agree, seo ones win over kabuki. but where to get more of those?
There's quite a few thread about this topic. Try searching and you'll get lots of info. I read one post were a member told us how to make them,

Diane
Its ok f it is just for fun.
but for long term usage get those store bought ones.
Seo Magic can be found here
http://www.seomagic.com/english.htm
I love the Kabuki Streamer . :)

Get it , you won't regret !