(Close Window)
Topic: Heart of Darkness, Spy vs Spy, World War 3 Illustrated
I know some here are interested in comics, so you may be especially interested in the radio interview I did, broadcast yesterday, with artist and underground comics illustrator, Peter Kuper.

We talked about his new graphic novel adaptation of [i]Heart of Darkness[/i], his 25 years penning [i]Mad Magazine's[/i] "Spy vs Spy," and how he co-founded the classic underground comic, [i]World War 3 Illustrated.[/i]

https://jackshalom.net/2019/10/29/the-horror-the-horror/
This is great!!!!!!!!!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Thanks, Slim.
[quote]On Nov 24, 2019, landmark wrote:
Thanks, Slim. [/quote]
I have a storyline for my Performance Troupe, Sim King and the Queen Bees.. After listening to this I think it would best be suited to a Graphic Novel. My son had just educated me on Graphic Novels since he just bought one a Barns and Nobles and I was interested in exactly" Mom and Dad " were paying for. Kind of like a storyboard in a way and that is what I've been working on. Are there people you can hire to do such artwork?
Lots and lots of freelance artists out there. I'm not hooked into any networks, but a quick google of "freelance illustrators for hire" turned up many leads.
Thanks .. I'm pretty sure there would be one here in Orlando .. I met a few story boarders so they may be close to what I'd need.