(Close Window)
Topic: Fraud and other versions
I recently ran across "Fraud" but also saw a version "Fraud Farther & Further".... anyone have information where to get more information about both of these versions?
Search Google, Fraud magic trick. It will bring up several websites that have both.
My opinion? Get Fraud the original, you won't regret it and once you know it the F&F version is pretty easy to work out. If you still can't work it out after that, then get F&F. I have kept Fraud and Greed in my wallet for years! Danny Garcia's money magic is super strong! Hope this helps.
Hmm... the only place that I've found this to be sold is on Ellusionist, but they seem to have discontinued this product. I wonder why.
Anyone have any updates as to where the original Fraud effect is sold? I have lost my disc and my new computer, where I thought I saved the letters, prints them half size and I can't get larger letters to save/print. Thanks.
I found them on Amazon, and a magic website in the UK. You guys did not look very hard, it was all on the same search page.