(Close Window)
Topic: RNT2: Outstanding Customer Support
Just a heads up. I emailed RNT2 from their website email form with a question about a set of cups I bought
about 9 years ago, and never took out of the packaging until this Christmas (family and other things sidetracked my magic).
Donnie of RNT2 wrote back the next day and blow me away with his offer to make things right for me.
Things are tight these days (which he did not know) and Donnie made my whole holiday!
Big thank you to him - he is a stand up guy.
That kind of customer service keeps people coming back.
Good company, great adjustable chop balls.
Just purchased a cups and balls set and zombie ball from him. Great products and service!
Three thumbs up for Rings n Things. Donnie is wonderful!
Donnie is very knowledgeable and just a great guy to talk to and work with!
Donnie is a stand up guy and provides great service. I had a long chat with him on New Years Eve trying to match a combo cup to a 40 year old RNT Copper Cups and Balls set. Alas it could not be done, but kudos for taking the time to explain why to me. Ended up buying a couple of chop cups and misc. accessories. Came fast. Faster than I expected as I still haven't the time to work with them yet!
Thanks Donnie
Blaine
Always Wondered why RNT keeps a "Chopped Olive" ad on the Magic Café. For as long as I've been a member, they have been OUT OF STOCK.
It seems like a waste of money, or just revise the Ad to just be a general RNT Ad.

Anyway, just have been curious about that.

Blessings,
STEPH
[quote]On Mar 20, 2020, Stephon Johnson wrote:
Always Wondered why RNT keeps a "Chopped Olive" ad on the Magic Café. For as long as I've been a member, they have been OUT OF STOCK.
It seems like a waste of money, or just revise the Ad to just be a general RNT Ad.

Anyway, just have been curious about that.

Blessings,
STEPH [/quote]

Steph, out molds came in for the Olives we are releasing this summer. Each set of 4 come with 3 straight, 1 chopped.

-Frederick
Oooh, I shall have a set of those when they are available.
Tom
Keep an eye on our FB page. That is where I make all the new release announcements. Hope all is well across the pond
with you and your family.

-Frederick
I do keep an eye on your FB page Frederick. Good stuff on there!

My family and I are all well, thank you.

Stay well, all of you,
Tom