(Close Window)
Topic: Color Changing Card
I am looking for the name of a packet trick where a poker hand is removed from a wallet and laid face up. The spectator names one of the five cards. The spectator then turns the cards face down one at a time (turning over the chosen card last) and the back of the chosen card is a different color than the other four cards.
I have seen this trick performed a few times and it has always worked out to where the thought of card has a different color back than the four other cards. That being said, it's possible that it is a variation of Vernon's 5 card mental force. Any other suggestions as to what it could possibly be?
Not wishing to hijack this thread ...
but if you like Poker magic, you must see this

Polish Poker
https://www.alakazam.co.uk/polish-poker-gimmicks-and-online-instructions-by-michal-kociolek-trick-polishpoker.html
The trick I was looking for is Legacy. Now that I know what it is, I understand why I was blown away after seeing it performed on three separate occasions with the same result.
Hi jdub,

Do you have any more info about this trick and where I can find it? It sounds great.

Thanks,

Bob
Https://youtu.be/avzaSinxFGs
Let me begin by saying that this is an AMAZING trick!!! When performed once, you will not find a stronger card trick(IMHO). That being said, the review that Tortuga posted needs to be watched before purchasing the trick. I saw this trick on three separate occasions and the end result was the same each time. This will NOT always be the case.
Thanks, guys. This was very helpful: Although it still sounds like a great trick, there are *lots* of great tricks, many (I think) in the same spirit as this one (e. g., Trost's 8-card brainwave). So you've helped me save $40. :)
Bob G, if you watch the trailer you know exactly what you need. Legacy is a great trick, but VInc release is not a good one. The Himber wallet screams fake (definitely not your grandfather's) with a huge VInc logo INSIDE, and the cards are fake old. The photo is printed on cardboard and looks everything except a photo from 1946. Get a Jol himber and check youtube tutorials on how to age a photo, get a deck of Bicycle 1800 or distressed expert back (one red and one blue). That's all you need to make many different tricks (as there are many using the same principle of Legacy). Or make your own, which is even better.
Thanks, keilunmagic.