(Close Window)
Topic: Script Clip (3D Printed Swami)
Swamis allow magicians/mentalists to perform out of this world magic. They have been around for 100ís of years however this is not your grandpas Swami! I took ideas from the best thumb writers that have been created and built these from the ground up. I use a Resin Based 3d printer with a mix of the strongest most flexible material available. I present to you the Script Clip, the smallest most comfortable nail writer that actually stays on while you write!

https://youtu.be/AZMchaPihaU
Iíll happily be the first person to review this. Is this worthy enough to fall into the ďlatest and greatestĒ label? Absolutely! Let me start off saying I was not paid to write this and while I have grown to have this man become a source of late night chats and brainstorming...it wasnít before I bought script clips from him. I am NOT a fan of nail writing. NOT AT ALL. In matter of fact, Iíve avoided it for over 20 years. Iíve owned super sharpie, swami gimmicks, thumb writers, etc... and everytime the juice wasnít worth the squeeze for me. I do walk around and most gimmicks/writers are inconvenient to get on, leave a stain or simply donít write in a legible way. Granted, I never put the time or effort into it either. I was to put simply; intimidated. Fast forward. Iím on the inject Facebook page and I see an ad. 5 different writers that all can easily be hidden and retrieved from your watch band. A trailer/photo literally showing the gimmicks (letís be honest, last trailer showing exactly what you are getting without adding a bunch of uneeded hype was Richard Pinnerís P.E.T.). So I took the plunge. Unfortunately they arrived smashed to all hell due to a Usps error. I fumingly posted about it and he immediately reached out, asked for criticism on how he could improve packaging and immediately sent out a new set which arrived perfectly. Now, besides that immediate action to correct things, he asked for my opinion on the product and how he could improve. Keep in mind, Iím a nobody. I have little experience with nail writers. He didnít care. He wanted as much feedback so he could improve. That alone speaks volumes. Now to the writerís...they are indeed amazing. They are variable in sizes, leads, grease (oh and refillable and he includes extra lead and grease) and the focal point on some are ďaimedĒ at different angles so you can get the most comfortable and natural writings. A 5 pack was 20.00 shipped. Thatís 5 different styles so you can find which you like best. The price and how transparent the ad was is what sold me. I can say, that not only is the customer service the best Iíve ever had...it is the first time a utility has made me step of out my bias of a magic apparatus . Get it. Simply put, you literally cannot go wrong. It isnít like most of the writers Iíve seen or played with. This is something Iíll use and Iíll be surprised if you didnít.
The site doesn't explain the differences between models...

All I understand is that some of them are undern@#l, but what are the others, and what are the differences?

Let's not expose anything either 👍
As someone who bites his nails, are there any other options?

All the best,
Dan
How durable are they? If I left it in my pocket would it easily break? Thanks!
What do "swideswip" and "HB" mean?
For options, you offer a 1.2 mm or a 1.2 mm Swideswipe NW but under reflls, you offer 1.3 mm refills, no 1.2mm refills. Was that a typo?

Thank you.
Michael
Thank you all for your interest and solid questions, I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. Currently I only offer UN@1l versions but I am currently designing variations for those of you who donít have nails because I have a few friends that donít so thatís coming in the Future.
They are extremely durable due to the mix of resins I utilize to make them But a video showcasing the strength is an awesome idea. As far as the variations the 1.2 and 1.3 are the same you are right itís a typo and I will fix that today, the original script clip has the lead on a horizontal angle. The sideswipe is an experimental design in which the lead is angled in such a way that it makes writing Easier and honestly might be the new standard however Iím trying to see what people enjoy the most and continue from there. The 2MM HB is a thicker lead that is softer and someone custom ordered that and I enjoyed the variation so I kept it. The 4MM Grease version utilizes Listo Lead and looks like crayon if wrote softly or sharpie if written harder. I look forward to answering more of your questions.
I'm intrigued, but looks like I wasn't able to place an order since my current location isn't in the Paypal supported zones. I hope that alternative methods of payments will be made in the future so that buyers in special administrative regions can make an order.
Could someone drop the link where I can purchase this
[quote]On Mar 8, 2020, peacegroovy wrote:
I'm intrigued, but looks like I wasn't able to place an order since my current location isn't in the Paypal supported zones. I hope that alternative methods of payments will be made in the future so that buyers in special administrative regions can make an order. [/quote]
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, didnít even know this was a thing. I will look into options for expanding the options in the checkout process.
[quote]On Mar 8, 2020, aladetomiwa wrote:
Could someone drop the link where I can purchase this [/quote]
Sure
Www.meticulousmagic.com
Hmm... This would be good with my new SAW wallet. Write, then load in the SUC. Nice price point too.
Not that I have SAW, but have a few SUC style wallets. Just NW whilst they are loaded... that's how I've always done it.
I think this is an exciting development as far as nail writers are concerned and am considering order the complete set. In the meantime I'll be dusting off my copy of The Nail Writer Anthology by Thomas Baxter. It contains some really good ideas and effects.

Neil
[quote]On Mar 8, 2020, Nathan Alexander wrote:
Hmm... This would be good with my new SAW wallet. Write, then load in the SUC. Nice price point too. [/quote]
I use it sometimes with a gimmicked envelope, itís impressive how well it works!
Just ordered a 5 pack of the SwideSwip version. Now time to grow my nail.
[quote]On Mar 8, 2020, magicinsight wrote:
Just ordered a 5 pack of the SwideSwip version. Now time to grow my nail. [/quote]
Just saw this order come through! Appreciate it just so everyone knows comment on here that you purchased from here and Iíll throw in extras plus some prototypes for the new version coming out.
Hello,
I am confused by your website. If I order a 3-pack of Variety, does that mean I receive 12 nail-writers?
[quote]On Mar 8, 2020, Dante-666 wrote:
Hello,
I am confused by your website. If I order a 3-pack of Variety, does that mean I receive 12 nail-writers? [/quote]
I had issues changing that. The variety pack gives you 1 of each regardless if you choose 3/5 pack. So you will receive 4 no matter what you choose the price doesnít change on the variety pack. Sorry for the confusion. I am however sending out extras if you post on here that you purchased!
[quote]On Mar 8, 2020, Wesley5n1p35 wrote:
Sure
Www.meticulousmagic.com
[/quote]

Thanks😁 [/quote]

No problem let me know if you have any questions.
[quote]On Mar 8, 2020, dyoung wrote:
Not that I have SAW, but have a few SUC style wallets. Just NW whilst they are loaded... that's how I've always done it. [/quote]

Sorry, that's what I meant. :)
Hello,
I am confused by your website. If I order a 3-pack of Variety, does that mean I receive 12 nail-writers? [/quote]
I had issues changing that. The variety pack gives you 1 of each regardless if you choose 3/5 pack. So you will receive 4 no matter what you choose the price doesnít change on the variety pack. Sorry for the confusion. I am however sending out extras if you post on here that you purchased! [/quote]

OK-It would be nice if you could choose the number of each style & receive a quantity discount at checkout. IE-5 @ $19.99-Buyers choice
Hello,
I had issues changing that. The variety pack gives you 1 of each regardless if you choose 3/5 pack. So you will receive 4 no matter what you choose the price doesnít change on the variety pack. Sorry for the confusion. I am however sending out extras if you post on here that you purchased! [/quote]

OK-It would be nice if you could choose the number of each style & receive a quantity discount at checkout. IE-5 @ $19.99-Buyers choice [/quote]
If you mess around with the options on the page you will see the price change accordingly right now the 4mm grease versions cost a bit more.
Hello,

OK-It would be nice if you could choose the number of each style & receive a quantity discount at checkout. IE-5 @ $19.99-Buyers choice [/quote]
If you mess around with the options on the page you will see the price change accordingly right now the 4mm grease versions cost a bit more. [/quote]

OK, I just ordered a variety pack, please include the extras mentioned. THANK YOU!
Regarding the above, I think a experienced business website designer would be able to set up more buying options. IE-Options to buy each as Qty of 1-? and a minimum total required ($20) with each priced appropriately. Just a suggestion!
Hello,

If you mess around with the options on the page you will see the price change accordingly right now the 4mm grease versions cost a bit more. [/quote]

OK, I just ordered a variety pack, please include the extras mentioned. THANK YOU!
Regarding the above, I think a experienced business website designer would be able to set up more buying options. IE-Options to buy each as Qty of 1-? and a minimum total required ($20) with each priced appropriately. Just a suggestion! [/quote]
I got you on the extras thank you so much for your order. I will take some time to add more options and streamline the process thank you so much.
If you have a watch, they hide out perfectly in the band:)
My order is in!
[quote]On Mar 10, 2020, Jxb1989 wrote:
If you have a watch, they hide out perfectly in the band:) [/quote]
Hey!! ^^^^ this guy knows whatís up!
[quote]On Mar 10, 2020, rowdymagi5 wrote:
My order is in! [/quote]
Thanks Iím including some extras for ya!
I am interested in the full set Verity pack with Refills can you ship it to INDIA and please tell me the shipping cost with Tracking and without Tracking
Message: Posted by: The Unmasked Magician (Mar 11, 2020 11:21AM)
Yo devaind,

1) Itís a forum. These kinds of ďshoppingĒ questions you better email him IMO. His email address is on his website.
2) On his website it states clearly: worldwide free shipping.
[quote]On Mar 11, 2020, devaind wrote:
I am interested in the full set Verity pack with Refills can you ship it to INDIA and please tell me the shipping cost with Tracking and without Tracking [/quote]
I have not shipped to India but I have shipped out internationally so unless there is some sort of restriction I can offer free shipping internationally without tracking. The price Is $15 for tracking. Please Email me Wesley@meticulousmagic.com for further questions.
Thanks,
Wesley
I was part of the early testing group, and as somebody who uses nail writers a *LOT* I can say they really are great. Not only that, Wesley is very open to and receptive of suggestions and ideas for improvements. I'd definitely recommend checking them out.
Just grabbed mine. :) Hope I did it right, got the variety pack I think? Looking forward to it.
Wesley, also ordered variety pack just now. I've also avoided swami, excited to give this a go.
[quote]On Mar 14, 2020, Nathan Alexander wrote:
Just grabbed mine. :) Hope I did it right, got the variety pack I think? Looking forward to it. [/quote]
Yup, the variety pack is a great way to find out which style fits you the best. Very excited for you to try them!
[quote]On Mar 15, 2020, dooblehorn wrote:
Wesley, also ordered variety pack just now. I've also avoided swami, excited to give this a go. [/quote]
Perfect, I appreciate the order. Iíve found myself diving deeper into impromptu mentalism because of it. I hope you get some mileage out of em!
I just received the Script Clips in the mail. IT took me some time to open the tight tin canister but once I did I was pleasantly surprised. The extra lead I ordered was taped to the inside of the top lid and the 5 side swiped Script Clips along with some extras, which included the original Script Clip and a grease pencil Script Clip, were in the bottom portion of the lid. Thank you for the extras. I immediately tried on the side swiped clip. Even though my nail is short at this time, it fit snugly. The design is very nice and makes for a secured fit. The side swipe version has the lead at the right portion of the clip pointing at a slight angle. I have never seen the lead in this position before. I tried writing wit hit. Initially it felt a bit unusual and difficult to write with. IT is something that I will need to get used to and practice with.

I then tried using the regular Script Clip. The lead is positioned in the middle and at a slight downward angle. I found this version initially easier to write with. It felt more comfortable and natural to write with. I just tried them on for a quick test drive. Perhaps my opinion might change after some more usage. Also, thumb nail writers are very personal and opinions are very subjective.

I am very pleased with the quality and design of these nail writers. They are extremely well made. I would suggest that you get the variety pack so you can see what you like better and then you can order more of the style that you prefer. No routines or links to any videos are included. I am going to order some more. Recommended.

Michael
[quote]On Mar 17, 2020, magicinsight wrote:
I just received the Script Clips in the mail. IT took me some time to open the tight tin canister but once I did I was pleasantly surprised. The extra lead I ordered was taped to the inside of the top lid and the 5 side swiped Script Clips along with some extras, which included the original Script Clip and a grease pencil Script Clip, were in the bottom portion of the lid. Thank you for the extras. I immediately tried on the side swiped clip. Even though my nail is short at this time, it fit snugly. The design is very nice and makes for a secured fit. The side swipe version has the lead at the right portion of the clip pointing at a slight angle. I have never seen the lead in this position before. I tried writing wit hit. Initially it felt a bit unusual and difficult to write with. IT is something that I will need to get used to and practice with.

I then tried using the regular Script Clip. The lead is positioned in the middle and at a slight downward angle. I found this version initially easier to write with. It felt more comfortable and natural to write with. I just tried them on for a quick test drive. Perhaps my opinion might change after some more usage. Also, thumb nail writers are very personal and opinions are very subjective.

I am very pleased with the quality and design of these nail writers. They are extremely well made. I would suggest that you get the variety pack so you can see what you like better and then you can order more of the style that you prefer. No routines or links to any videos are included. I am going to order some more. Recommended.

Michael [/quote]
Hello Michael,
I appreciate the honest review the sideswipe version is weirder to get used to but it does get better with a bit of practice. I believe the original Script Clip you are referring to might be the prototype for the magnetic version? If so Iím glad you enjoy it Iím just working out the kinks before I release it. If you have any questions please let me know.
Regards,
Wes
I'm very interested in this but I'm not sure if it's the right moment to order. I'm in Italy. How long will there be free shipping?
[quote]On Mar 17, 2020, bluesmagic wrote:
I'm very interested in this but I'm not sure if it's the right moment to order. I'm in Italy. How long will there be free shipping? [/quote]
Well as far as right now I am still shipping internationally for free but to be honest Iím not sure how long I will be able to. Sorry to hear about your situation out there, I hope you are being cautious. We are rooting for you guys.
Thanks, you guys be carefull too, but for how long will you have free shipping?
[quote]On Mar 19, 2020, bluesmagic wrote:
Thanks, you guys be carefull too, but for how long will you have free shipping? [/quote]
Right now internationall shipping will be offered until further notice. Please subscribe to the email list on the website so you can stay up to date with the latest updates.
Stay Strong,
Wes
Got mine. Very nice. Definitely love the size that can mimmick a sharpie. These are well made and should prove quite useful. Especially over video as I may be doing more of for now. :)
[quote]On Mar 19, 2020, Nathan Alexander wrote:
Got mine. Very nice. Definitely love the size that can mimmick a sharpie. These are well made and should prove quite useful. Especially over video as I may be doing more of for now. :) [/quote]
Glad you enjoy them! I was just telling my gf how this could be utilized as a great tool especially in these times. Let me know how they work out for you!
Just ordered a variety pack. I haven't used nail writers before but have been working on a routine that requires one and haven't been comfortable with what I've tried so far. I'm hoping this is what I've been looking for.

-Brian
[quote]On Mar 19, 2020, ekins wrote:
Just ordered a variety pack. I haven't used nail writers before but have been working on a routine that requires one and haven't been comfortable with what I've tried so far. I'm hoping this is what I've been looking for.

-Brian [/quote]
I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Thank you for ordering!
[quote]On Mar 19, 2020, Wesley5n1p35 wrote:
[quote]On Mar 19, 2020, bluesmagic wrote:
Thanks, you guys be carefull too, but for how long will you have free shipping? [/quote]
Right now internationall shipping will be offered until further notice. Please subscribe to the email list on the website so you can stay up to date with the latest updates.
Stay Strong,
Wes [/quote]

Ok, thanks!
Just placed my order! Looking forward to it.
[quote]On Mar 23, 2020, RodrigoGrando wrote:
Just placed my order! Looking forward to it. [/quote]
Please let me know if you have any questions. Orders will be processed and shipped out tomorrow. Thank you so much.
Ordered.
Wesley your responsiveness, openness, and pride in your product is a treat!
I'm looking forward to these.
[quote]On Mar 31, 2020, 252life wrote:
Ordered.
Wesley your responsiveness, openness, and pride in your product is a treat!
I'm looking forward to these. [/quote]
I appreciate that more than you can imagine! Orders will be processed and shipped out this Friday. Thank you so much!
I think these are spectacular. I received the combo pack several weeks back but just now had a chance to break them out. I have always preferred NWís over b**ns, b***d writers, etc. For years, I have used Dalal NWís. With some prep work and a little bit of length on my nail, Iíve never had any issues.

The day I decided to break the pack of Script Clips open, my thumbnail was tightly manicured. I assumed it would take a few days before I could actually test them out. To my surprise, they gripped what little nail I had easily and tightly. I would have never been able to do that with the Dalal. I think Iíve found my new go-to NW.

Josh
[quote]On Apr 1, 2020, Mr. F wrote:
I think these are spectacular. I received the combo pack several weeks back but just now had a chance to break them out. I have always preferred NWís over b**ns, b***d writers, etc. For years, I have used Dalal NWís. With some prep work and a little bit of length on my nail, Iíve never had any issues.

The day I decided to break the pack of Script Clips open, my thumbnail was tightly manicured. I assumed it would take a few days before I could actually test them out. To my surprise, they gripped what little nail I had easily and tightly. I would have never been able to do that with the Dalal. I think Iíve found my new go-to NW.

Josh [/quote]

Which one in the combo do you prefer Mr. F?
My favorite is the 1.3 mm lead. The sideswipe is an interesting idea. Itís just not what Iím used to. Maybe it will grow on me as I have the chance to play with it more. The 2 mm lead works great if youíre looking for a thicker, bolder mark. The grease pencil also works exactly as it should. The 1.3 mm is just my preference, as it more closely matches a writing implement that I would actually use in performance.

Josh
[quote]On Apr 1, 2020, Mr. F wrote:

Josh [/quote]WOW, Thank you so much! I put a lot of time and effort and honestly I'm just glad you guys are enjoying them as much as I do! What kind of routines do you perform with them?
Finally got to try out my Script Clip Variety Pack and WOW! I've used all types and styles of writers (including spending a fair amount of time stripping and personalizing several original Swami nail writers to Richard Osterlind's exacting specifications) and I've never found one that feels as secure on my nail as the Script Clip. I have absolutely no fear of losing or dropping it, which is awesome. I've not used all of the variations yet, so I won't express a preference for any of the specific models or leads at this time, but I'm really pleased to have discovered this brand new way of making a classic gimmick and to have ordered and tried it.
Just placed my order, really looking forward to this one. I am a B..n guy but always on the lookout for new ďstuffď that can be used.
[quote]On Apr 5, 2020, Brady Kesling wrote:
Finally got to try out my Script Clip Variety Pack and WOW! I've used all types and styles of writers (including spending a fair amount of time stripping and personalizing several original Swami nail writers to Richard Osterlind's exacting specifications) and I've never found one that feels as secure on my nail as the Script Clip. I have absolutely no fear of losing or dropping it, which is awesome. I've not used all of the variations yet, so I won't express a preference for any of the specific models or leads at this time, but I'm really pleased to have discovered this brand new way of making a classic gimmick and to have ordered and tried it. [/quote]
I am overwhelmed with happiness, thank you!
[quote]On Apr 5, 2020, rodrigez wrote:
Just placed my order, really looking forward to this one. I am a B..n guy but always on the lookout for new ďstuffď that can be used. [/quote]
Awesome, They will ship out first thing Monday morning.
I can sum up my initial impressions in a word. Wow!
I slipped on the traditional Swami style and was able to immediately write full words..clearly.
No slippage, no fighting it on and off.
In a bit I plan on trying out the other designs. But, I would have been perfectly thrilled with just the basic design. The other designs are extras I'm happy to have and experiment with of course though. Who knows, maybe I'll end up preferring those.
I received two tiny (about an 1 1/2" ish long by about 3/4" wide) sliding black tins. One has all of your extra lead etc., the other holds 6 writers.
I've tried almost every writer out, but never stuck with one. That's changed now I'm sure. I'm a regular user of Motta's Blackmail. I've used it daily for years. This mimics the same handling, so feels amazingly intuitive. If you've tried others but they weren't what you wanted/expected, try these! I am so pleased with this product, (and Wesley in general tbh) that I'm surprised myself.Again, I've spent hundreds on Sharpie writers, ink writers, bands, boons, tt's, glue and lead even lol..but this is happily ending my hunt for now.
Ok, there ya go. Your mileage may vary, but I kind of doubt it.
Good luck folks.

10/10
Two minute later update;

The off center design allows for laying your thumb a bit flatter. Might even be a bit more stable as the lead runs along side the finger a bit. I will definitely give this design a chance. It may end up being preferred, but still to early to say.
[quote]On Apr 13, 2020, 252life wrote:
I can sum up my initial impressions in a word. Wow!
I slipped on the traditional Swami style and was able to immediately write full words..clearly.
No slippage, no fighting it on and off.
In a bit I plan on trying out the other designs. But, I would have been perfectly thrilled with just the basic design. The other designs are extras I'm happy to have and experiment with of course though. Who knows, maybe I'll end up preferring those.
I received two tiny (about an 1 1/2" ish long by about 3/4" wide) sliding black tins. One has all of your extra lead etc., the other holds 6 writers.
I've tried almost every writer out, but never stuck with one. That's changed now I'm sure. I'm a regular user of Motta's Blackmail. I've used it daily for years. This mimics the same handling, so feels amazingly intuitive. If you've tried others but they weren't what you wanted/expected, try these! I am so pleased with this product, (and Wesley in general tbh) that I'm surprised myself.Again, I've spent hundreds on Sharpie writers, ink writers, bands, boons, tt's, glue and lead even lol..but this is happily ending my hunt for now.
Ok, there ya go. Your mileage may vary, but I kind of doubt it.
Good luck folks.

10/10 [/quote]

Wow Iím so happy you are diggin them, I was just tired of what was available and figured I had to try!
Get tired of more stuff lol
Message: Posted by: The Unmasked Magician (Apr 14, 2020 02:06PM)
Your enthusiasm cheered me up, 252. Great to hear youíre digging this. Might also give it a shot. I received David Thielís book on nailwriting which he kindly offered to the community, but Iíve never used a Swami yet and donít own one. David recommends the retractible thumb-tip style ones. Have you tried those as well?
[quote]On Apr 14, 2020, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Your enthusiasm cheered me up, 252. Great to hear youíre digging this. Might also give it a shot. I received David Thielís book on nailwriting which he kindly offered to the community, but Iíve never used a Swami yet and donít own one. David recommends the retractible thumb-tip style ones. Have you tried those as well? [/quote]

If I cheered you up then the writers were a free extra lol.
Thereís not much I can find wrong with these. Not saying anything at all is perfect, but these hit a sweet spot for me.
These checked (literally) the fun box.
But, they are small and wonít be as easily found if dropped in your pocket like a TT, boon etc.
These and Blackmail envelopes are holding the top spots for me atm.
I doubt Iíll stop carrying Blackmail, itís become a good and easy habit and is completely self contained.
Iím playing around with keeping a set in the bottom corners of the bill compartment in (one of lol) my wallets.
Lots and lots and lots of free room in that compartment lately :)
Message: Posted by: The Unmasked Magician (Apr 15, 2020 01:48AM)
:lol: yeah I know what youíre talking about...
[quote]On Apr 15, 2020, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
:lol: yeah I know what youíre talking about... [/quote]

Thank god I donít do money magic.
Message: Posted by: The Unmasked Magician (Apr 15, 2020 04:35AM)
I had to spend my Lassen coins on toilet paper...
[quote]On Apr 15, 2020, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
I had to spend my Lassen coins on toilet paper... [/quote]
oof. That sucks and hopefully you are kidding
Message: Posted by: The Unmasked Magician (Apr 19, 2020 02:20AM)
I am. But thanks for your compassion.
Just ordered thru your webpage, mi zipcode is 28010

thanks
Me too, but it may be a long wait on mail to Australia.
I would like to go on here to apologize to everyone who ordered in the last month or so. I have been absent and I could give you an excuse, however iíd rather explain that I am sorry and all orders placed will be shipped today. I am currently printing everyoneís orders (W/ Extras for the inconvenience) I wanted to make sure that I was transparent about my shortcomings, this in no way is an example of how I do business I will do better from now on, thank you all for understanding.
Your reputation and customer service are already great in my experience and that just raised it even more.
[quote]On Oct 7, 2020, 252life wrote:
Your reputation and customer service are already great in my experience and that just raised it even more. [/quote]
I honestly appreciate the kind words, So sorry to everyone.
People appreciate being updated and understand
[quote]On Oct 7, 2020, 252life wrote:
People appreciate being updated and understand [/quote]
I figured it was better if I was just honest. All orders are printed/packed/shipped!
[quote]On Oct 7, 2020, Wesley5n1p35 wrote:
I would like to go on here to apologize to everyone who ordered in the last month or so. I have been absent and I could give you an excuse, however iíd rather explain that I am sorry and all orders placed will be shipped today. I am currently printing everyoneís orders (W/ Extras for the inconvenience) I wanted to make sure that I was transparent about my shortcomings, this in no way is an example of how I do business I will do better from now on, thank you all for understanding. [/quote]
It's not good to miss things, but it's how you deal with those slips that show who you are and if you are worth doing business with, in this case I think you've proven yourself to be trustworthy and a good person to deal with.
[quote]On Oct 11, 2020, Sanukk wrote:
[quote]On Oct 7, 2020, Wesley5n1p35 wrote:
I would like to go on here to apologize to everyone who ordered in the last month or so. I have been absent and I could give you an excuse, however iíd rather explain that I am sorry and all orders placed will be shipped today. I am currently printing everyoneís orders (W/ Extras for the inconvenience) I wanted to make sure that I was transparent about my shortcomings, this in no way is an example of how I do business I will do better from now on, thank you all for understanding. [/quote]
It's not good to miss things, but it's how you deal with those slips that show who you are and if you are worth doing business with, in this case I think you've proven yourself to be trustworthy and a good person to deal with. [/quote]
I appreciate how understanding everyone has been over this, even through these tough times, humanity prevails.
Sure
Www.meticulousmagic.com
[/quote]

Thanks😁 [/quote]

No problem let me know if you have any questions. [/quote]

Does anyone have any information if he is still selling Script Clip sets? I tried going on the site but it is not working.

Michael
[quote]On Nov 23, 2020, magicinsight wrote:
Sure
Www.meticulousmagic.com
[/quote]

Thanks😁 [/quote]

No problem let me know if you have any questions. [/quote]

Does anyone have any information if he is still selling Script Clip sets? I tried going on the site but it is not working.

Michael [/quote]

I misplaced my wallet and my CC's were in it, had to cancel them and my hosting ran out while I was waiting for my replacement cards to come in. Long story short is I had the money to pay hosting for my webpage but didn't have the card to do it. OOPS. Cards came in this morning and tech support told me it should be live within the next hour or so. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Just ordered a variety pack. Have never found any swami like device that I have been able to use with much success. This one looks quite different and the reviews are positive so it is certainly worth a try.
Saw your order come through I hope you enjoy them. I am however on vacation with my family and will be back on the 26th so I will ship them then if thatís ok.
The website link doesn't seem to work. Are these still being sold?
[quote]On Feb 24, 2021, dafin77 wrote:
The website link doesn't seem to work. Are these still being sold? [/quote]
I've spoken to him about it, and it's being worked on, I assume his focus is that rather than updates here, so I'll post this update on his behalf and let him post a full message when he gets a chance.