(Close Window)
Topic: Which app is it?
Message: Posted by: Devizard (Mar 23, 2020 05:45PM)
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14tuB9jPuYA
Hi guys, this is my first post on the Café
Can you please check which app is being used in this trick by this guy?
This doesn't seem like Inject by Greg Rostami or Password by Mariano
Which app could it possibly be?
Message: Posted by: UnbiasedMagicReviews (Mar 24, 2020 02:59PM)
There are various apps that can do that but it's likely the Architect of Predictions (TAP). You can reproduce the exact same effect w/ TAP - If you want to know more about that app you can watch a full review here on my youtube channel:

https://youtu.be/jacuS_xA-Gs
Message: Posted by: slyguy (Mar 25, 2020 12:45AM)
You can also accomplish the same effect with Inject 2.0.
Message: Posted by: Devizard (Mar 26, 2020 10:20AM)
[quote]On Mar 24, 2020, UnbiasedMagicReviews wrote:
There are various apps that can do that but it's likely the Architect of Predictions (TAP). You can reproduce the exact same effect w/ TAP - If you want to know more about that app you can watch a full review here on my youtube channel:

https://youtu.be/jacuS_xA-Gs [/quote]

Thank you for the tip! But this is only an ios app. Can you please tell me a substitute for android? I need it badly.
Message: Posted by: Devizard (Mar 26, 2020 10:39AM)
[quote]On Mar 25, 2020, slyguy wrote:
You can also accomplish the same effect with Inject 2.0. [/quote]
How with Inject 2.0?
I didn't find a similar effect in the trailer or description or reviews.
Can you please recheck?
Message: Posted by: UnbiasedMagicReviews (Mar 26, 2020 04:32PM)
[quote]On Mar 26, 2020, Devizard wrote:
[quote]On Mar 25, 2020, slyguy wrote:
You can also accomplish the same effect with Inject 2.0. [/quote]
How with Inject 2.0?
I didn't find a similar effect in the trailer or description or reviews.
Can you please recheck? [/quote]

You may want to take a look at Predictagram by Owen Garfield as they say you can predict any photo and its customizable. It's also available for android. I don't own Predictagram so I can't tell you how good the app is. You may want to check out other reviews out there. I own Inject 2.0 and I don't know how you could use Inject 2.0 to accomplish this type of effect, especially if the person wants to name any three digit number.
Message: Posted by: slyguy (Mar 26, 2020 08:58PM)
[quote]On Mar 26, 2020, Devizard wrote:
[quote]On Mar 25, 2020, slyguy wrote:
You can also accomplish the same effect with Inject 2.0. [/quote]
How with Inject 2.0?
I didn't find a similar effect in the trailer or description or reviews.
Can you please recheck? [/quote]

Yes, it's called Hotel Key.
Message: Posted by: Greg Rostami (Mar 27, 2020 09:40PM)
You can do that effect on the spectator's phone using Inject's Hotel Key effect.

It's one of the included effects.

If you want to perform that, on the magician's phone, it's done with the TAP app.

Greg
Message: Posted by: Devizard (Mar 31, 2020 02:32PM)
[quote]On Mar 27, 2020, Greg Rostami wrote:
You can do that effect on the spectator's phone using Inject's Hotel Key effect.

It's one of the included effects.

If you want to perform that, on the magician's phone, it's done with the TAP app.

Greg [/quote]

Thanks Greg, I will check it out