(Close Window)
Topic: Triple Threat Zoom Session
Hi guys,

I did a Zoom session last week which seemed to go down well, so thought Iíd host another one. Itíll be next Friday at 8 pm UK time, and will be 30 minutes max.

Iíll cover two routines - one a simple production and vanish sequence of three coins... the second, my wild coin routine.

Itíll be very hands on, so bring along your Triple Threat and a Chinese Coin, and letís have some fun!!! Hereís the log in details;

Sean Goodman is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Triple Threat Session
Time: Apr 10, 2020 08:00 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/888906446?pwd=RGNKcUR3b0ZTUUg2V3NxZFRBWWxqUT09

Meeting ID: 888 906 446
Password: 043048

Let me know if you can make it. The routines are ones that I use all the time in my close up set, and are stand-up routines. A massive thank you to Todd Lassen for producing this fantastic coin gaff X

Stay safe out there guys...
"Itíll be next Friday at 8 pm UK time"

Sounds like fun.
I need help translating - is that +4 or +5 hours relative to US Eastern daylight savings time? (3pm? 4pm?)
Atlanta looks as itís 5 hours difference so 3pm your time
Wouldn't miss it. Managed to find my Secret Servante - it was attached to my jacket - and am wondering why I stopped using it.

See you then.
Itíll be good to see you again Dan. Oh, Iíve tweaked the handling a bit too buddy! Glad you found SS - it makes things much easier!
To be sure T3 is ]] and a coin?
[quote]On Apr 6, 2020, pabloinus wrote:
To be sure T3 is ]] and a coin? [/quote]

Plus some extra stuff so you can handle it more freely without parts flying off.
Pabloinus, hope to see you virtually buddy! Hopefully, there will be a few of you checking in. If not, then it'll be just a nice cosy party I guess! Fingers crossed....
I will try for sure to be there
So itís now 530 pm UK time, so the Zoom session will start in 2 and a half hours time! Hope to see you there, virtually! Bring along your Triple Threat gimmick and a different coin too - a contrast to the TT - I use a Chinese coin.

Iíll log on about 5 mins before so we can have a chat!

Cheers

Sean
Another great session. Thanks Sean.
Thank you Sean, I enjoy the routines and I also enjoy your educated way of talking and addressing the audience, not always easy on virtual calls

For sure I will attend any future session.

Take care of yourself and your family

Pablo
Was wonderful and very intimate. Thank you sean for your time and thoughts!
Thank you guys for your kind comments - I hope you enjoy the routine
Enjoyed it -- thanks for sharing!
Another excellent mini lecture by Sean with not one but two very commercial routines being taught in detail..If you get the chance to join Sean when he host's these gems you won't be disappointed, most definitely recommended.

Thanks Sean
Warren
I must add something.

I'm a practical man. I hate it but have been forced into it thanks to being born dirt poor. I managed to lift myself up due to an affinity with computers and I retired last year as a senior applications engineer. As a result I respect things that actually work and I have collect pieces that are true workers.

I'm a little surprised that so few of you have taken advantage of Sean's FREE workshop. His routine is really money in the bank, guys. Guaranteed gaspers from a guy that does this for real muggles. You want to keep an eye on guys like him.

If he's foolish enough to think about offering this again, grab it. I would ask him not to. He's given you two chances at the the good stuff. If you missed them, oh well.

P.S. He has product. Look into it.

P.P.S. No I'm not getting a dime from my brother across the pond. *** it!
[quote]On Apr 10, 2020, Dan McLean wrote:
I'm a little surprised that so few of you have taken advantage of Sean's FREE workshop. His routine is really money in the bank, guys. Guaranteed gaspers from a guy that does this for real muggles. You want to keep an eye on guys like him.
[/quote]

Hi Dan - itís just a way to give back really buddy. If I can share something that is a help to other magicians, then happy days! I just hope that the magicians who kindly gave up their time to attend the sessions found them useful. Itís tough being a full time pro at the moment with no gigs, so itís a great opportunity to use the time productively.

Anyway, stay safe.... Another session in the future? Maybe....
Here's a little performance clip... Hope you like it

https://youtu.be/e8dYtSsdzGk
Sean, I'll vote for another session if possible! I've been away from the forum and missed your announcement. I'm sorry I missed it. It'd be great to see some expert handling of the TT.

Thanks for posting the performance clip, in any case. It was great and helpful as well.
Really cool of you to do that for everyone Sean. Setting an example of sharing for sure. $.02 db
Ok guys, hereís the next one on this Friday, 8pm UK time - please check time differences. Iíll be teaching this routine

https://youtu.be/e8dYtSsdzGk

Youíll need your Triple Threat Coin and a Chinese Coin. I also use my holdout, Secret Servante - but donít worry if you havenít got that (but I know a man that can help here LOL).

This is a variation of the routine published in Mark Tams excellent 3T Book so if youíve got that too, this will certainly help.

The 3T gimmick is a wonderful thing, but there does seem too many actual clips of magicians using it - maybe some of our regular Cafť contributors may also want to share their work like this on the future? Who knows?

Anyway, please can you let me know if you can make it.

Sean Goodman is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Triple Threat Session
Time: Apr 24, 2020 08:00 PM London

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/73279434607?pwd=OWwvTDdSWUVEcFpUNTRSamQ2OXhtQT09

Meeting ID: 732 7943 4607
Password: 041899
Last time was great, so I will attend this one without hesitation

Pablo
I will be attending as well. Thanks for doing another one!
Pleasure Dukemagic, itíll be great to meet you.... virtually!
Doesnít look like weíve got many takers for tonight sadly, so I think this will be the last one.

Hey ho - see you at 8pm UK time
See you in 1 hour!
Small turnout, but the quality of the content was great.
Thanks for sharing!
Many thanks to Sean for a great no-nonsense presentation and lecture.

The routine itself is splendid and Sean's explanation was great. He even performed and explained a similar effect without the gaff, which was very useful.

The subtlety after the spellbound change was a nice touch.

I have a lot to learn, so I learned a lot.

Thanks for sharing your work, Sean!
Sean, thank you for today's session, I liked both routines with T3 and with regular coins. I will try to practice them tonight.

If you like nice routines with doable sleights, Sean's Friday session is the place to be.