(Close Window)
Topic: Roy Horn just diagnosed with Covid-19
I just heard from one of my contacts in Vegas that Roy has just contracted Covid-19. It's going to be tough with his pre-existing respiratory problems but I'm sure we all wish him the best.
Hasn't he been through enough in his life? This virus doesn't discriminate but....
I also wish him a recovery soon. The virus certainly doesn't discriminate; but it has hurt the magic community both healthwise and workwise. Lynn
Any update? Lynn
Twitter is reporting that he has died.

Las Vegas Journal.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/roy-horn-of-siegfried-roy-dies-at-75-2024476/
The local CBS affiliate in Las Vegas has also reported that Roy has died from COVID-19.
Just showed up on my Google feed on my phone. We have lost a lot of "big names" in our relatively small world of magic these last couple year. He will surely be missed but not forgotten. R.I.P and condolences to Siegfried.
A number of years ago I saw S & R at the Mirage. What an incredible show. Still one of the most amazing overall experiences I've ever had. His death is truly a great loss for the magic community as well as society in general..

Dave
Yes, Roy has passed. While the town is just starting to reopen in part tomorrow, the news of Roy's passing is hitting the strip and community tonight. S & R are my neighbors and there is certainly a sadness as visitors are driving by. He fought right up until the end. RIP Roy, the suffering is over.
So sad to hear of his passing. His death is being covered by most all the news sources now. My condolences to all his family and friends. Lynn
R.I.P. Roy you'll be missed. Condolences to family.
Allen
Message: Posted by: The Mysterious One (May 9, 2020 07:02PM)
Tremendously sad to hear about the passing of Roy Horn. My condolences to Siegfried, Roy's love ones, and many friends. RIP Roy.
My condolences as well. I saw the show back in 2000 and although the magic may not have been the most astounding, the show was one of the most visually spectacular things I've ever seen. I'll never forget it and looking back now, glad I got to see it when I had the chance.

SARMOTI
Message: Posted by: Gerald Blankenship (May 11, 2020 01:39PM)
So sorry to hear this Roy was one of the great showman and loved his big cats.
Gerald Blankenship