(Close Window)
Topic: ALBERTSMAGIC show clip!
Friends rate my video))) It is with Russian subtitles for the domestic market - I'm sorry. It will be very interesting for me to hear what is pleasant and what is not? All peace and health! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxleOBPBkuI
Magic is good enough but the dissolves are very distracting. The backdrop should be only the lights. Darken the rest of area so the walls do not show or hang drapes. Try to sell yourself as a personality not the magic tricks. It seems you have a lot of facial expression ability I would use it. It is your personality that will set you apart from other performers.
Thank you Hugmagic for your advice - for me it is very important !!! We will create and surprise)))
I am waiting for your opinions - very much)))
[quote]On May 19, 2020, hugmagic wrote:
Magic is good enough but the dissolves are very distracting. The backdrop should be only the lights. Darken the rest of area so the walls do not show or hang drapes. Try to sell yourself as a personality not the magic tricks. It seems you have a lot of facial expression ability I would use it. It is your personality that will set you apart from other performers. [/quote]

I'll second that - I like your personality, you come across as very interesting!
So, more focus on you as a person, especially as - at least for me - there were too many effects in such a short time.
Thanks so much - Skeleton!!!