(Close Window)
Topic: Limited Omniscience - Review?
Can somebody please share his view on "Limited Omniscience" from Sean Waters?

https://www.experience-architecture.com/limited-omniscience/yb2q7yllksguse7bslafcvg2t8j869

[quote]

In Sean's forthcoming work entitled, Limited Omniscience, he addresses thought acquisition ploys and a number of ways to utilize them. Sean's philosophy of this genre of mentalism may stand in opposition to conventional thinking but he never said he knew everything. Here are details regarding the techniques and content:

[b]Limited Omniscience:[/b]

A novel way to have a clean read of a blank card. It's more than you know

[b]Framework:[/b]

Previously published, but as this Sean's preferred script for Limited Omniscience, it is included

[b]Braille Experience:[/b]

An intriguing script and handling that makes use of a ruse you may know to reveal Information in an unforgettable manner

[b]Richet's Folly:[/b]

Games are afoot: A self-imposed creative exercise yields a way to ‘see' contents hidden inside a box. (Think: Magnussen with no mess)

[b]Suggestion:[/b]

A happy accident that yields another solution for the information in box problem (Think again: Magnussen with nothing to hide)

[b]Writer's Block:[/b]

In essence, a book test (read: information test to the pedantic) with no book. The script justifies and normalizes a delightfully bold handling using a stack of business or blank playing cards

[b]Anvil:[/b]

Adhering to the “you must know lithe rules before you break the rules” philosophy, this ritual of practical wisdom demonstrates the physical effect of a burden and yields a cathartic release. Gatekeepers beware

[b]Panacea Process:[/b]

A previously published handling that provides a way to know secret information written on a card in a stack[/quote]
I haven't bought it yet, but here's my review: it's by Sean. Get it. Enough said.
I know it doesn’t help, specifically, but I second gmeister’s statement. Sean is a brilliant thinker, and I highly recommend all of his releases.

I don’t own this, but if you don’t already know the Panacea Process (previously released in Wonders) you could make the old argument that it’s worth the price of the book, alone.
Ditto to anything Sean puts out. He always has unique takes on things and fantastic routines.

Greg
Yes.
Ditto
Have you guys received your orders yet? I’m curious to hear opinions on how it compares to his other work
Hello everyone. I am humbled by the kind comments and truly appreciate the sentiments. I have been working on both of my forthcoming works Limited Omniscience and Wanderer bit by bit for a while. These are both labors of love. I have committed to finish Wanderer first and then will press on to compete Limited Omniscience.

I can say this. Limited Omniscience is not billet work in the sense that these differ greatly from the fold here, write here, tear there kind of approach. Billets are the lifeblood of mentalism and much greater men than I could ever be have offered great resources. My work is directed more at full reads of blank and business cards. Some of the techniques will appropriate methods you may know in a new or more justified manner, some of these will have you dusting off items from your drawer with new application that is instantly apparent and some applications less obvious. The older I get the more I like cover and more time to acquire information. I am certainly not claiming these are better, just more comfortable for me. It has also been important that these methods are framed in a manner to give me more impact, drama and memorability. If these attributes resonate with you then you many enjoy this. I look forward to sharing these (as well as the routines and ideas in Wanderer).

I am grateful for your comments,

Sean
Hey guys,

I am working on completing this as my ebook Wanderer is now complete. A thread with some details regarding Wanderer can be found here:

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=718231&forum=159

I update here with progress of LO

Thanks for your interest!