(Close Window)
Topic: Card Magic of Nick Trost - Packet Tricks
Nick Trost was known as the packet trick king, and I consider this book to be one of the best books on card magic ever published, especially for packet trick work. 8-Card Brainwave alone is probably worth the price of the book! I perform a ton of material from this book, but certainly *most* of the packet tricks I perform come from this book. What are some of your favorite Trost packet tricks, whether or not they're in this book?

https://youtu.be/EEZu9OHUwVI
[youtube]EEZu9OHUwVI[/youtube]
His Fabulous: "14 Card Oil & Water." WOW! :)
(Non-gaffed, can be found @ the Lybrary, with Aldo Colombini.)
Update: @ the Lybrary, type in: Oil & water 1, into the search box.
Legacy by Jamie Badman and Colin Miller. Easy to do and truly amazing! The only downside is it shouldn't be repeated.
Sorry, I missed the "Trost" in the question.
[quote]On Jun 14, 2020, Dr. JK wrote:
Nick Trost was known as the packet trick king, and I consider this book to be one of the best books on card magic ever published, especially for packet trick work. 8-Card Brainwave alone is probably worth the price of the book! I perform a ton of material from this book, but certainly *most* of the packet tricks I perform come from this book. What are some of your favorite Trost packet tricks, whether or not they're in this book?
[/quote]
Glad someone else agrees with this being the best card book ever printed. One thing I would like to mention,I have this book but you said you can still get it at L7L Publishing as an "E" book. This is true, but printing all them pages on your printer is really a lot of ink & paper. This is the reason I do not like E books.
At any rete, The Card Magic of Nick Trost is a winner !!
This is an outstanding book. It cost me a pretty packet to buy a used copy on the secondary market, but it was worth it.

I also love his packet tricks with custom cards, like "The Unknown Card" and "Bigfoot" - enormous fun.
Klip Joint and Maxi-Twisto