(Close Window)
Topic: Rubinstein Coin Magic
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Jul 4, 2020 11:45AM)
Happy July the Fourth! Here is a condensed Table of Contents. Anyone working on stuff?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
FOREWORD by Bill Wells
INTRODUCTION
PART ONE – SLEIGHTS, MOVES, AND TECHNIQUES
CHAPTER ONE - R.O.P.S. TECHNIQUE
1. R.O.P.S. Move
2. R.O.P.S. New Theory Retention Pass
3. R.O.P.S. Click Pass
4. R.O.P.S. Double Click Pass
CHAPTER TWO - VANISHES, SHUTTLE PASSES, LOADS, AND CHANGEOVER PALMS
1. Variation Retention Pass
2. The Bronx Take
3. Miracle One Hand Coin Vanish
4. Roll-Down Retention Pass
5. Fingertip Shuttle Pass
6. Fingertip Shuttle-Pass Display
7. Palm-Down Fingertip Shuttle Pass
8. Fingertip Load
9. Tap Load
10. Spellbound Changeover Palm
11. Spellbound Changeover-Palm Variation and Display
12. Nowhere Palm Changeover Palm
13. Rubinstein Put-back Move
CHAPTER THREE - CLICK PASSES
Introduction
1. Rubinstein Click Pass
2. Air Drop Click Pass
3. Turnover Double Click Pass
4. Snap Down Double Click Pass
5.Nowhere Palm Click Pass
6. Nowhere Palm Double Click Pass
7. Fan Double Click Pass
8. Reverse Double Click Pass
CHAPTER FOUR – SPELLBOUND MOVES
1. Impromptu Touch Change
2. The Wave Change
3. The Rubinstein Steal Back
4. Flip-Over Change
5. The Soft change
6. The Strike Change
7. The Rub Change
8. Spellbound 9333
9. The Blow Change
10. The Cartwheel Change
11. Spellbound Times Three
12. Triple E.G. Spell
CHAPTER FIVE - FALSE COUNTS AND USEFUL MOVES
1. The PH (Pseudo Himber) Count
2. The Fidget Count
3. The R.O.P.S Discrepancy Count
4. The Combination Count
5. The Click Steal Back
6. The Clip Steal Back
7. Purse-Palm Subtlety
8. Fingertip Utility Switch
9. Angle-Finger Palm Switch
10. Multi-Coin Angle-Palm Switch
11. The Slide Move
12. Crossed Arms Subtlety
13. The Rubinstein Subtlety
CHAPTER SIX - STEALTH PALM
CHAPTER SEVEN – ADDITIONAL TECHNIQUES
1. Matting
2. Pocket Management
PART TWO – ROUTINES
CHAPTER EIGHT – COPPER-SILVER
1. The Purse and Glass
2. Magical Change Purse (Purse, No Glass)
3. The Substitution Trunk Mystery
4. Stand Up Sucker Copper-Silver Routine
5. Copper or Silver Extraction
6. Copper Penetration
7. Handy Copper-Silver Transposition
8. Cup of Copper Silver
9. Stealth Copper-Silver Transposition
10. Ungimmicked Copper-Silver-Brass
11. Oil and Water
12. Matchbox Treasury Redux
CHAPTER NINE – WILD COIN
1. Twilight Zone Wild Coin Introduction
2. Twilight Zone Wild Coin Show Version
3. Twilight Zone Wild Coin Impromptu Version
4. Twilight Zone Wild Coin Cup Version
5. Twilight Zone Wild Coin Purse Version
6. Twilight Zone Wild Coin Original Handling
7. Twilight Zone Wild Coin Multi Gold Version
8. Sliding Wild Coin
CHAPTER TEN – SPELLBOUND ROUTINES
1. Thoughts on Spellbound
2. Ultimate Silver Lint
3. The Chocolate Coin
4. Imagine a Coin
5. Four-Way Spellbound
6. Shattered Spellbound
7. Chinese Explosion
CHAPTER ELEVEN - COINS THROUGH THE TABLE
1. Rubinstein Coins Through the Table
2. Standup Coins Through the Table
3. CSB Coins Through the Table
4. Giant Four Coins through the Table
CHAPTER TWELVE - COINS ACROSS
1. Tallahassee Jumping Coins
2. Impossible Four Coin Trick I
3. Impossible Four Coin Trick 2
4. Long Term Short Term
5. Retro Fly
6. The Specciolini Brothers
7. Shell CSB Coins Across
CHAPTER THIRTEEN - COIN PRODUCTIONS AND VANISHES
1.Triple Play
2. Magical Money Rap
3. The Wishing Well
4. Vegas Math
5. Fuzzy Math
6. Bologna Debut
7. Stealth Hanging Coins
8. Stealth Showcase
9. Deja vu Coin Vanish
10. Tri-Coin
11. Flash Vanish
CHAPTER FOURTEEN - COINS AND CARDS
1. Voodoo Revelation
2. Voodoo Revelation SOH Version
3. Two Coin Monte (Two Card Reverse Matrix)
4. Quadra Coin Reverse Matrix
5. Ultra Reverse Matrix
6. The Mentalist
7. Triple Coin to Card
8. Case Solved
CHAPTER FIFTEEN - GAFFED COINS
1. Silver Extraction
2. The Double-Faced Coin Routine
3. The Bent Coin Routine
4. Magnetic Coins
5. Thumb Through Coin
6. Signed Bill Through Coin
7. Smileys
8. Smileys Jr.
9. Fusion
10. Three Quarters of a Trick
11. Key Fobulous
12. Goodbye, Hello, Now Change
CHAPTER SIXTEEN - MISCELLANEOUS
1. The Purse Routine
2. The Blank Coin Routine
3. The Mystery of the Chinese Coin
4. The Black Hole
5. Mint Condition
6. Next of Boxes
7. Coin in Coin Roll
8. Coins to Glass
9. Polarized Plastic
10. Time for Change
11. The Counterfeit Coin
12. Nest of Envelopes
13. Nest of Envelopes Method Two
14. The Sympathy Card
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN – COINS AND POKER CHIPS
1. May the Force Be with You
2. Poker Chip Spellbound
3. 3-D Printing
4. My Coin Collection
5. Conviction Prediction
6. Conviction Prediction, and Some Magishin’
7. The Famous Three Coin Trick
8. Three Coin Monte
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN – FRIENDS SECTION
1. Introduction
2. Mike Gallo – I Got It Covered
3. Nathan Kranzo – Shuzbut Coins
4. Jean Emmanuel Franzis – Aegean Coins
5. Moritz Mueller – Slide of Hand Vanish
6. Bill Citino – Coins Walking Wildly Ahead
7. Tom Gagnon – Shell-Acted
8. Marc DeSouza – Cylinder and Coins for Three Friends
9. Eric Roumestan – Touch, No Touch
10. Brenden Wolf – Differential
11. Lawrens Godon – Three-ality Routine
12. Tri Ryuzaki – Synchronized Spellbound
13. Giacomo Bertini – Coinmeleon II
14. Etienne Lorenceau – Faustus Chameleon Skin Purse
15. Danny Goldsmith – The Frenetic Change
16. Leonard Rangel – Three Flight
17. Doug Brewer – Left-Handed Coins in a Box
18. John Carey – Simplex Positive Negative
19. Miguel Angel Gea – Coin Munch
20. Bill Wisch – The Elbow Servante
21. Jay Wang – Purse-onal Coin Production
22. Karen Dorangrichia – WOW Magic Chicken
23. David Roth - The Roth Blank Coin Routine
PART THREE – BONUS SECTION
CHAPTER NINETEEN - PUNS FOR ANY OCCASION
1. Introduction
2. Medical
3. Professional
4. Animals
5. Sports
6. Home
7. Car and Travel
8. Food
9. Personal
9. Bars and Drinks
10. Miscellaneous
CHAPTER TWENTY – CURTAIN CALL
1. Chinese Explosion II
2. Quarter Steal
3. Baseball Miser’s Dream
FINAL THOUGHTS
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Book looks amazing! Tried to purchase from Penguin earlier but it is sold out. Looking forward to the second printing release.
Disregard...I just found it on Vanishing Inc. Order placed!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Jul 6, 2020 10:10AM)
2 weeks before re-release! Now is the time to reserve a signed copy, because once my quota is gone, I won't be getting any more to sign! Shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com for ordering information.
If you do not have it Get It ....great material and really well written book.
Tons of magic in it that you will perform.
Mobius303
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Jul 8, 2020 07:56AM)
Thank you Mobius! Glad you enjoyed it!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Jul 9, 2020 08:24AM)
Shipping in one week! Now is the chance to get that copy you missed out on the first time, available at your favorite magic dealer! Shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com if you would like ordering information so you can get a signed copy (and a special FREE gift), as I will only have a limited number that I can sign.
Here is a reminder of what's inside:
https://youtu.be/QepKJY1qxHs
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Jul 11, 2020 09:46AM)
Jay Wang from China talks about Rubinstein Coin Magic. He has contributed a great coins and purse routine, found in the Contributions chapter in the book. Shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com if you want to order a signed copy and get a special FREE GIFT!!
https://youtu.be/nrJ0fECxAW4
If you have a personal library of magic books, certain books are essential. [i]Rubinstein Coin Magic[/i] is one of them. If only as a reference work, every library should have a copy.

If, however, you are at all interested in coin work specifically, this book is a must-have. There's so much varied material between its covers, it's mind blowing. Just check out the table of contents listed above. The material is so well organized. The writing is clear, and the photographs compliment the text beautifully.

There is not much more I can say that hasn't already been said by many others. It is an instant classic.

[If you plan on ordering a copy, I strongly urge you to order it directly from the author, Michael Rubinstein. For the first printing, Michael took the orders and picked up the books from the printer, packaged them and sent them off, competently done, all without a hitch. (My copy was packaged in a cardboard box, which was important to me, because in the past I've had books sent to me which were packaged in bubble-wrap-lined envelopes and the books were damaged in-route.)]

[i]Rubinstein Coin Magic[/i]: a book for the ages!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Jul 15, 2020 10:20AM)
Thanks Ray! The book ships from the printer in 2 days, and I will have them before they hit the stores. So now's the time to order to get yours first, along with a special FREE gift not offered anywhere else!!
I have been working on Tallahassee Jumping Coins, from chapter twelve. It is a great three coins across, in the hands coin masterpiece. I love the fact that you use only three regular coins, so this can be done at any time without a set up.
Great Book Dr. Rubinstein!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Jul 16, 2020 02:48PM)
Thank you Geoff, glad you like the routine! I love the patter line about the fast food, and that you can apply it to a CSB routine. I also like the logic of doing the secret move after the fact for the second coin! Plus, the last coin appearing in the spectator's hand is always strong. It is my impromptu go to coins across because of the ability to do it with just 3 coins.
Thanks for mentioning that routine! The reprint ships from the printer tomorrow, so excited to have a new batch made up! If anyone is interested in a signed copy and exclusive FREE GIFT, be sure to shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Jul 23, 2020 03:07PM)
THEY'RE BA-ACK...
https://youtu.be/HUgjREH3HJw

Pre-ordered books being shipped no later than Monday. Still have some left to sign, so if you have interest in a signed copy and FREE GIFT (yeah, Baby), shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
(They will be carried at all your favorite dealers, but those will be arriving after mine :)
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Jul 26, 2020 09:22PM)
Https://www.instagram.com/p/CDFC52bMtiX/?igshid=ydcexpv0gsbs

Only a few left, the rest going out on Monday. That's all I will have available, so if you want a signed copy and FREE GIFT, let me know before they all go!!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Jul 28, 2020 09:38AM)
For those waiting for magic dealers to get the pre-ordered books, they will be arriving at the distributor this week, then either ship first to the dealers, or they will drop ship for them. Either way, the books are arriving soon! The ones ordered from me all went out, only have a few left!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Jul 30, 2020 12:55PM)
Https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRbzVnH2zv/?igshid=uylv6946d8ru
[quote]On Jul 30, 2020, Michael Rubinstein wrote:
Https://www.instagram.com/p/CDRbzVnH2zv/?igshid=uylv6946d8ru [/quote]
Awesome pic. Is that an Instagram filter? or did someone draw that?
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Jul 31, 2020 06:56AM)
Some of the guys talking about Rubinstein Coin Magic. Back on the shelves, and available at your favorite magic dealer, AND I STILL have a few that I can sign (and they come with an exclusive free gift!!). After these, I probably won't be getting any more to sign, so last chance before these babies are GONE!!

https://youtu.be/QFjkXQg6j-k

https://youtu.be/oztVCHSINrs
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Jul 31, 2020 04:35PM)
Another review just came in:
https://youtu.be/AyNGVs1qj3s
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Aug 2, 2020 03:23PM)
Only five left, and I won't be getting anymore in of this printing, so if you want to get a signed copy, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Aug 4, 2020 07:22AM)
Anyone happen to read the review by Francis Menotti in the August issue of Genii? Here is a quote:
"It is bound to become a new classic text on the subject of numismatic conjuring."
I only have one left available to sign, and I am told supplies of the reprint are almost gone at the distributor, so be sure to get yours today!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Aug 4, 2020 03:23PM)
Last book on hold, pending payment. But you can still find them at your favorite magic dealer! Penguin and Vanishinginc both sold out this morning, but got in some more. Not too many left at the distributor, so buy 'em where you can!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Aug 5, 2020 10:15AM)
My copies are all gone, and the reprint is selling out fast all over. I may have to print again soon. Wow!! Hope you all were able to get your hands on one. If anyone is looking for stuff used in the book (USA only), feel free to shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com . If anyone has questions about the material, feel free to send it my way as well! Thank you all for your interest in my material!!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Aug 10, 2020 06:08PM)
Got a couple nice emails:
From W.L -
"Hi Mike, the book made it in on Friday but I haven’t been able to put it down. Thank you for the penguin dvd! Having lots of fun with the ROPS move. Another great book from a master of the art." 

From W.A. -
"Hi Dr. Rubinstein,
The book is a marvel!  A wonder!  The content is beyond excellent, and the appearance and production are first rate.
THANK YOU!"

Since copies are dwindimg at the distributor, I managed to snare two more copes that are available for signing. All come with a special FREE GIFT! For ordering information, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Aug 11, 2020 11:33AM)
Only one book left to sign. Who wants it? Drop me a note at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Aug 12, 2020 04:37PM)
New video review by Craig Petty, and his son Ryland!
https://youtu.be/vzm3VsuNFMw
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Aug 14, 2020 07:26PM)
Thank you to everyone who wrote me such nice emails, and to the people who took the time and posted those wonderful reviews! In only a few months, over 1000 people took the plunge and invested in Rubinstein Coin Magic! As Craig Petty said, the book is massive, and it will take years to fully digest the material contained inside. I still have one copy left available to sign, and the special free gift offered now has a $30 retail value. Hit me up if interested, and feel free to post any queations about the material here. Thanks again for your interest in my lifetime of work!!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Aug 17, 2020 09:39AM)
Well, it happened. I just sold out the remaining stock of the reprint at the distributor. My guess is that it will once again be sold out everywhere in the next few weeks. Looks like I need to reprint again! As such, I will be able to get more copies for signing in around 4-6 weeks, for those who keep asking me. But if you want to get the book now, I would get it while it is still available at your favorite magic dealer!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Aug 20, 2020 07:12AM)
Once again, supplies are dwindling at the dealers. Have you gotten your copy yet? I love it when others post how much fun they are having with my book! Take a look!

https://youtu.be/tYuY8BfDzd0
This book ranks up there with the best. It rivals both David Roth and Al Schneider's books. It is easy to follow almost like reading a Harry Lorayne book. I've read through most of it and it is one of those books that I will read again right away.
Today I´ll get mine!
[quote]On Aug 20, 2020, Andy Young wrote:
This book ranks up there with the best. It rivals both David Roth and Al Schneider's books. It is easy to follow almost like reading a Harry Lorayne book. I've read through most of it and it is one of those books that I will read again right away. [/quote]
I think I read thru mine almost 3 times before I propped it up on my book board and started working thru with “coins in hand”. Found out right off the bat that I have been doing the ROPS wrong for years. So much better and smoother now that I have worked thru it. As I said in my initial review (in the review forum), I think this will replace Bobo as the “go-to” for beginners who are serious.
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Aug 28, 2020 10:01AM)
I have just been informed that the book will likely be sold out everywhere in the next two weeks. I will eventually meet the continual demand by printing up more books, but I advise that you guys snap up a book now, or you will need to wait a while till it becomes available again with yet another printing. And who wants to wait, when you can get a treasure chest of coin magic right now? Still to be found at Penguin, Vanishinginc, Stevens and more, but soon you will need to do an internet search to find one available.
Anyone played yet with the Rubinstein Put-Back Move or Flash vanish? Anything else you played with?
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Aug 31, 2020 02:50PM)
I love it when people not only read through the material in Rubinstein Coin Magic, but actually learn to perform it! I hope you enjoy watching this as much as I did!

https://youtu.be/6wTU9jIo1oc

My book is still available at dealers, and I plan on getting some more at the end of September that I will again be able to sign (had to reprint once again since the demand is still great and some dealers have already sold out!!).
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Aug 31, 2020 04:40PM)
And in case you missed it, here's Craig Petty performing his take of Ungimmicked Copper Silver Brass right out of Rubinstein Coin Magic!
https://youtu.be/HBvb5HLlrvc
Great review
Great review
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Sep 4, 2020 05:02PM)
Please enjoy one of my routines from Rubinstein Coin Magic. I am getting in a new shipment of books to sign in three weeks, and taking pre-orders. For information, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/1pv7Oa3wE_I
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Sep 4, 2020 06:22PM)
Oops, sorry, that didn't work. Try this link:
https://youtu.be/_A-GFbthb1A
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Sep 4, 2020 10:11PM)
Thought you also might want to see the other routine I recorded, that I carry with me all the time. Rushed the end a bit, but didn't re-film as my wife had better things to do lol
https://youtu.be/o43FL4nPoOY
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Sep 11, 2020 11:39AM)
My books available for signing will be arriving around the 28th. In the meantime, let me know if you would like to see some additional material performed that appears in the book.
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Sep 11, 2020 10:53PM)
Tomorrow I will be putting up a mashup of a few effects never filmed and found in Rubinstein Coin Magic.
I've GOT to get this book...

Doug
Doug,

>>> I've GOT to get this book...
Yes, yes you do.

While you're at it, if you don't have New York Coin Magic Seminar, you will want that as well.

Dave
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Sep 12, 2020 02:24PM)
Hi! I just recorded a mashup of three items from my new book, RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC. I wanted to extend the coins through the table routine contained in the book, so I first added a production with ideas found in the book. I also added a multi coin ending to the routine (a variation of the one in the book, using a different move also taught) and the ending from another routine to get the finished product. That's the beauty of my book, you can mix and match and create your own sequences, or use the tools and create tour own. My book is almost sold out at the dealers, although there are still some available at Penguin and Vanishinginc. I did reprint the book again so it won't run out, and in fact am getting in a limited supply of the new reprint in two weeks. These will be available for signing, and of my books come with a special FREE GIFT as well! If interested, I am taking pre-orders now so send me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
In the meantime, enjoy this mashup!
https://youtu.be/AeeTHYMKdI8
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Sep 16, 2020 07:05AM)
Might just drop another video later. You guys want to see the Purse Routine? If you have a preference, be sure to let me know!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Sep 18, 2020 06:01AM)
Review on the Stevens Magic Emporium site:
antonnova77 – July 7, 2020

A book that is a true masterpiece. All the routines are well written, excellent details, and performed to perfection. A classic the day it was released and sold out just as fast. An investment for any lover of quality coin magic. A long awaited fantastic book.

Watch this space, putting up a new video later today
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Sep 18, 2020 11:10AM)
Happy to share this routine from my book, Rubinstein Coin Magic. Since this is a modular routine, I had several phases. This version removed the middle phase from the book, but borrowed from another routine (Triple Play) to extend the first phase. Otherwise, it's the same. Anyone who already has the book can inquire about the changes. Hope you enjoy it, I will have a limited amount of books available for signing in around a week, that will come with a FREE GIFT, only available with the books I sell. For ordering information, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Here is The Purse Routine, enjoy!
https://youtu.be/si4Sb3NFlbs
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Sep 20, 2020 01:27PM)
Hope you guys enjoyed the routine. Penguin and Vanishinginc have just SOLD OUT (that's the first edition AND the first reprint in only 3 and 1/2 months!!), but I will get in the NEW reprint on the 28th, a full 10 days ahead of the supplier and the other dealers. So if you haven't bought a copy yet, don't worry, reinforcements are coming!! Hit me up if you want a signed copy, and that special free gift (this is the last time I am reprinting for the next few years, so I will only be able to sign the ones being sent to me now) !
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Sep 21, 2020 06:49PM)
Looking for a vanish? Here is the Blow Change from Rubinstein Coin Magic, done as a vanish instead of a change.
https://youtu.be/swxVoT5mFYs
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Sep 24, 2020 10:53AM)
Jay Wang is a fantastic Coin Magician, hailing from China. he contributed this routine to Rubinstein Coin Magic, found in Chapter 18, and was gracious enough to film this for my playlist. Enjoy! The new reprint has finally shipped from the printers, and I am taking pre-orders now! For ordering information shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
https://youtu.be/VbHGtGCO8kU
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Sep 27, 2020 08:18AM)
Update: due to a shipping glitch, I will be getting the first supply of books (all sold) on the 28th, which will be signed and go right out. I will be getting the remaining limited supply of books on Oct.8, which are still available for signing, so if you want to get a signed copy and FREE GIFT, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
In the meantime, I haven't heard from anyone about material they want me to post from the book. If you want to see more stuff, please head to my YouTube channel, Rubinstein Coin Magic and see the playlist with the same name. I got a ton of stuff on there you may never have seen. Soon I will post a video of techniques found in the book for those interested. Again, let me know if there is something you have interest in seeing. For now, here is a vanish that did not make it into the book because I did not put any of my old material into the book that I no longer use. It can be found on my Knockout Coin Magic DVD from the 80s, but it is interesting to see. I will put up a video of techniques very soon. Here is that vanish, enjoy!
https://youtu.be/UXQM5vPZCpU
I better grab one.
Shooting you an email.
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 1, 2020 08:47AM)
Here are some of the techniques taught in just the first two chapters of Rubinstein Coin Magic (over 50 in the book!). The book has sold out TWICE since its release on June 8, but has been reprinted again and will be back at dealers this month! I will be getting in a LIMITED amount of books on Oct.8 that will be available for signing, and come with a special free gift. For ordering information, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Please enjoy this video!
https://youtu.be/zGyuSbmt5Vg
Some good stuff there. The Palm Down Finger Tip Shuttle-Pass is fantastic!
Those retention variations are soooo good!!!

Fantastic to watch

Steve
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 2, 2020 09:33PM)
Thank you so much! For those who have the book, there are many, many more moves. I will try to get more techniques filmed soon. The good news, is that my supply of books are on their way from Murphy’s! should get them in a few days, and will get all orders signed and right out, as with the last few times I got books. They will all come will a special free gift, not available when you purchase from any other dealer (and they will all be restocked in the next week as well)! I only have a limited supply, so shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com for ordering information!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 3, 2020 08:31AM)
In addition to the book, someone might be interested in this:
https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=720636#0
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 4, 2020 08:44AM)
I was just interviewed by Craig Petty, should be posted in less than two weeks. It was fun to do, and I give a lot of coin magic advice. My book will also be reviewed by Rick Holcomb soon on his video channel, so watch for that as well. Later I will try to put up some more techniques from the book. I will probably start where I left off, with techniques from Chapter 3, so keep watching (and let me know if there is something in particular you want to see! Someone commented on my Instagram @rubinsteindvm that seeing the techniques really help to understand the flow). My last group of books is on its way to me from Murphy’s, so still available for those who want a signed copy!! For those who have the book, I do have some coin stuff that can be used for some of the routines in the book, so hit me up if you are interested in what is still available. Will try to post that technique video later today!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 4, 2020 07:01PM)
Anyone feel like seeing a million different Click Passes? Naaah, neither do I. So here are just a few from Chapter Three of Rubinstein Coin Magic, enjoy!
https://youtu.be/fPphxiAqs9o
That's pretty sweet!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 5, 2020 07:23PM)
Thanks so much! Books should be here this week, and I will shoot you a note when yours is shipped!
Can't wait!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 6, 2020 03:04PM)
Books should be here in 2 days, and I still have some that haven't been reserved! Hit me up if you would like ordering information, and be sure to let me know if there is anything from the book you have interest in seeing. More techniques? Another routine?
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 7, 2020 04:30PM)
Have you been SPELLBOUND by coin magic? I have! If you ask nicely, I may show some of the techniques in Chapter Four! And if you don't ask, maybe I will do it anyway. Watch this space...
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 7, 2020 05:20PM)
In a world torn by hatred, fear, and strife, one man arises from the ashes with a single goal. Which is why he was cut from his soccer team. But I digress....Here is a collection of some of the Spellbound moves taught in Chapter Four of Rubinstein Coin Magic. I am getting in a limited supply of books on Oct.8, that will be available for signing, and come with a special FREE GIFT! If you would like ordering information, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this collection of techniques!
https://youtu.be/ZF70QqQe5dA
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 8, 2020 04:10PM)
All books arrived TODAY and all orders went right out. Still have some left, so hit me up if you haven't ordered yet! When they go, I won't get more in unless I have to reprint again, so if you want a signed copy and that free gift, drop me a note! And, let me know if there is anything you want me to film from the book. Thinking of putting up some additional techniques soon.
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 9, 2020 11:04PM)
From Martin on the Vanishingincmagic.com site:

"While I’ve just begun reading the comprehensive Rubinstein Coin Magic tome, it has already reinspired my interest in coin magic. Clearly written & illustrated, look forward to continuing the journey. Its hefty size also makes it a useful workout tool."

(Love that last line, mailed the book package weighs 5 lbs 3 oz!)
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 10, 2020 10:46AM)
I am putting up more techniques for you today or tomorrow. Be sure to watch this space! All orders taken this weekend go out Monday morning, not too many left :)
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 11, 2020 12:32PM)
Lions and Tigers and Bear, Oh my! No, I mean, Counts, and Passes, and Switches, and more! Yes, MORE TECHNIQUES from Rubinstein Coin Magic!! How many do you need to see before deciding you need this book? If you go to my YouTube channel, Rubinstein Coin Magic, and look at the playlist of the same name, you can see many more routines and stuff about the book. I don't have too many left, but if you would like a SIGNED COPY and exclusive FREE GIFT, drop me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com and get ordering information before they are all gone! In the meantime, here are some counts, passes, switches, and more! Enjoy!!
https://youtu.be/FYFeSiq14vg
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 12, 2020 11:19AM)
I already put the PH (Pseudo Himber) Count into one of the techniques montages, but decided to perform it again at a slightly slower speed. I think this makes the count look more elegant than casual. What do you think?
https://youtu.be/NGlhb1mc1Rk

Still a few available for signing, be sure to get in touch if you haven't gotten yours yet!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 13, 2020 07:10AM)
Good morning! Later today, the interview I did with Sleightly Unusual's Craig Petty should be up. I discuss my book, my philosophy of coin magic, the R.O.P.S move, and even perform a few things. So be sure to watch! With Monday a holiday, I will be sending out all orders this afternoon. Still have some books left, so shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com for ordering information!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 13, 2020 05:09PM)
I promised you the interview, and here it is! Let me know what you think!!
https://youtu.be/o4rhZ5KjHTA
I'm working my way through Mike's great coin book, Rubinstein Coin Magic. So much great original material. I love Ch. 4 with all those cool Spellbound moves and changes. You have to try the Strike Change. It's eye candy. The step-by-step instructions are enhanced by the gorgeous close-up photos of the master's hands. The Wild Coin chapter is exceptional. Coins Across is a favorite of mine and Mike teaches you his best. Highy recommended. Get a copy before now before it's out of print and selling on Ebay for hundeds of dollars.

Larry
:spinningcoin:
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 16, 2020 09:09AM)
Thanks Larry! I actually recorded some of the spellbound techniques from the book. Here they are in case anyone missed them:
https://youtu.be/ZF70QqQe5dA

I still have a few books left that are avaliable for signing, and come with a special FREE GIFT. For ordering information,
shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
This is a must have book! There is a multitude of Coin sleights, including Steals, Loads, switches and many foundational techniques. All are then beautifully routined in a magical way. Mr. Rubinstein has graciously put up many short videos demonstrating/highlighting some moves in the book.
This book should be on your magic bookshelf from the beginner to the advanced Coin Conjurer!

Marc
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 19, 2020 06:20PM)
Thanks so much Marc! I only have 8 books left that are avaliable for signing, and come with a special FREE GIFT! So if you still haven't ordered this book, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com for ordering information. In the meantime, here is a routine from the book that I used to close my act at the Castle. Enjoy!
https://youtu.be/j7PIYOD5714
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 20, 2020 05:03PM)
Only five books left! Thanks for your continued support. Be sure to hit me up soon at rubinsteindvm@aol.com, if you are interested in a signed copy of my book, and that special FREE GIFT (out of the Penguin and At the Table DVDs I already gave, but got something new that you're gonna like!!). After 3 reprints I won't be needing to reprint again for a long while, so this will be your last chance to snare one of these signed books! In the meantime, I refilmed a few techniques that should have been performed better, and added a couple of new ones. I rearranged them and put up a montage that is over eight minutes. Let me know if there is anything else you want to see! In the meantime, enjoy (and turn up the volume for the click pass techniques so you can both see and hear how they sound!
https://youtu.be/XUrRNF7BsTM
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 25, 2020 09:08AM)
Hi! I have four routines in my book for putting four coins through the table. There are two routines to be performed standing up, and depending on the coin set I have with me (four silver coins, or a copper, silver, and brass coin) I will usually do one of these two. The remaining two routines are sitdown versions.
I have only a few books left that are avaliable for signing, and come with a special FREE GIFT. If you would like ordering information, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com .
In the meantime, please enjoy this version of Stand Up Four Coins Through the Table, using four silver coins!
https://youtu.be/swHd3gqtU6I
Hi guys Doug here!

Just about everything Doctor Mike has recommended, I have bought! I remember when I first became familiar with Doctor Mike. I believe it was roughly 2002 or 2003. Mickey Silver sent me a VHS tape of his retention vanish. I was so overwhelmed I had to know how that was done. And I wanted to learn it backwards and forwards. Someone and I don't remember who, sent me a video tape of Dr Michael Rubenstein. I remember I immediately bought the set of DVDs entitled Encyclopedia of Coin Sleights. That, by the way, is a highly recommended 3-Dvd set!

When the New York Coin Magic Seminar 16 volume DVD series came out, I believe they were $34.95 a piece. That's over $500 and of course way out of my price range! Then I remember Dr Michael offering the set for $250, very tempting but still too much. I'm on a retirement pension. Doctor Mike just let me know Meir Yedid is selling the set for $150! So you know I jumped on that! Then Doctor Mike recommended a set of Japanese coins with a shell, from the same site, so I sprung for that! And now the book! And the book came with a free gift! Actually three free gifts! A DVD of Doctor Mike from 1986 entitled Creative Coin Magic Lecture Notes 1986. Then I noticed a quarter and a half dollar inside of the DVD slip. If you've ever seen Dr Mike's effect called Fusion, it comes in a quarter and a half dollar version. Both were included with the book!! That is one of the best tricks I have ever done! The reactions I got every time! Fusion is one trick you must do if you are a coin worker! Instant reset and very quick presentation!

You know one thing I love about this big heavy book, is the fact that it lays flat when you open it up to whatever page. The quality of this book is incredible! I had to save for it but it was worth it!

Doug
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Oct 28, 2020 06:43AM)
Thanks Doug! Glad the book arrived safely! I still have a small amount of books left that are available for signing, and as Doug says, all my books come with a special FREE GIFT. If interested in ordering information, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Thanks again Doug, and to everyone who has taken the plunge and bought Rubinstein Coin Magic!!