(Close Window)
Topic: YIN YANG TEAPOT
Https://www.lybrary.com/legacy-yin-yang-pot-p-923880.html just released.something out of the ordinary...uses an old science principle...
I got this ebook. Nice idea! The prop helps make this an easy-to-do version of "Think A Drink."
[quote]On Sep 26, 2020, jlibby wrote:
I got this ebook. Nice idea! The prop helps make this an easy-to-do version of "Think A Drink." [/quote]

Brick mentions in the ebook one place where you can buy the needed prop. But I bought it from Grand Illusions in the UK:
https://www.grand-illusions.com/assassin-s-teapot-c2x21140265

You can read my review and purchase the ebook from this affiliate link: https://www.lybrary.com/legacy-yin-yang-pot-p-923880.html?affid=321
I don't like this method done in this way because you can see the clear water going into a glass before the color change. If you are doing this method, recommend a different / more hidden pour technique. I myself love this effect, and am researching all the methods (including a newer science based one)...
That is a valid point. However, the color change happens so rapidly that I don't think the clear really registers when people think back on it. And then the milk or orange juice at the end is a convincer.

[quote]On Jul 22, 2021, nicetodd wrote:
I don't like this method done in this way because you can see the clear water going into a glass before the color change. If you are doing this method, recommend a different / more hidden pour technique. I myself love this effect, and am researching all the methods (including a newer science based one)... [/quote]
Just angle the teapot a bit to mask the pour if you are unhappy with pouring from the side.as George Carlin said,"don't sweat the petty stuff,don't pet the sweaty stuff"...the orange juice renders the colored water moot...