(Close Window)
Topic: Magic from Down Under
Kia ora my name is Tim and myself and my daughters are keen on magic. I am lucky enough to have both my 10 year old and 14 year old share in this passion and we enjoy working together. I perform a lot at work, with kindergarten children, and it's always a lot of fun. Small performances too have kept me busy and debu with my 10 year last year (when she was nine). She is AMAZING!!!
Welcome. The times we share with our children is precious, take all you can get.

Dave
Hi Tim-EC ...
great to have you onboard.

I highly recommend Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic.
It features some great famous stage illusions ... such as "the farmer and the witch" ... which I am sure your daughters would love to perform at school!
Welcome to the Café, Tim! Always happy to meet magic folks from Australia. My mentor, The Amazing Aussie Tommy Garbin, was from Perth.
Hi Tim,
Welcome to the Magic Café! My father was a magician and my time watching him practice, or taking me to the Magic Castle are some of my favorite memories of our time together. I'm sure your daughters will feel the same of their time with you. :innocent: :-)
Hi & Welcome to the Café (even if you did join before me!!)
Given the Kia ora, I take it you maybe from NZ or at least have an association with NZ?