(Close Window)
Topic: Tarot sized cardbox
I'm looking for a locking style cardbox that will fit a deck of Tarot cards, let me know if you have any recommendations.

thanks
Marc Charisse makes excellent locking Tarot boxes. He sells through Gemini Artifacts and Facebook.
Totally agree with ProfessorMagicJMG.....Marc's boxes (and I have quite a few) are absolutely excellent!

I also recently bought the larger Celtic Locking Card Box from George Robinson at Viking Magic. It takes a Tarot size deck and works like a dream.
I'll third the recommendation for Marc. His work is exquisite and he will do custom work for you, if desired.
Make that a fourth recommendation for Marc's work. He is the bomb! I also like Viking Magic's latest takes on the card box...same commitment to quality we've come to expect from Viking, with a rough-looking attitude.
I've got several of Marc's Boxes. He's the best!
+1 for Marc!
Marc's boxes are works of art, which is why you will find so many people recommending his work.
Just saw this thread. Thank you all so much for the kind words. In addition to Gemini Artifacts, I also make card boxes for readers through my Etsy store, Warlocksboxes.