(Close Window)
Topic: Bullet Catch Outdone - FINALLY AVAILABLE!
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that read the post before the the Bullet Catch Outdone is finally available for purchase.

Also, if you place your order before this coming Friday, I will wave the shipping costs!

Thank you to everyone for your kiind words and input on this illusion. It has definately evolved into a serious reputation maker.

Best,
Patty
How can one Buy if no Price is Posted. Don,
Price is lsited on the website. Under "How To Buy"

Best,
Patty
Price was clearly listed on the opening page when I looked! Sounds good!
Sounds good, but it's too expensive for me.
Pricy you think it would include all props, ie helmet, gloves, vest, etc.
For that price it does include all props that are necessary for performing the effect. Bullet Proof Vests generally run in the range of $300-$400, it would not make it a resoinable investment for me.

Best,
Patty
Interestingly, I have a “bullet proof” vest prop. I had it made. Now it would not stop a Texas mosquito, as the stiffener under the fabric is just plastic board.

I simply had a vest cover made to specifications, lined it with plastic board and it looks very real. A seamstress made it from a pattern I drew. It is just a prop and that’s all I need! I will never stand down range from a real weapon loaded with a real bullet! Honestly, that might kill me! Cost was $25.00.