(Close Window)
Topic: The Trojan Horse Project by Manos, Murray, Rasp
Hey guys,

Wanted to let you know on something that is coming soon.

It is called the Trojan Horse Project and it is by 3 brilliant mentalists.

Manos Kartsakis, Michael Murray, and Ian Rasp

I don't know Ian personally, but I do know Manos and Michael and can attest to the stuff these guys come up with, I am sure all 3 of them brainstorming ideas for this release is going to be more than worth it.

Not sure if I am allowed to post a lot on this or not, if I get permission I will say more.

But, have you ever wanted to perform a which hand, or tequila hustler type routine, visa cabaret, free will type effect but a lot cleaner.

This is it.

Manos has a version that is absolutely great, and those that follow Manos's work know how he thinks.
Michaels version is possibly for me at least, the cleanest version of like a free will type plot that you can do.

Michael performed it on me about 3 weeks to a month ago and floored me with it.

I have now been performing Manos version at times, and other times Michaels version.

This is something that you will want to get when it is released sometime soon.

It is already up on Michael's site, www.mindfx.co.uk and it says coming soon.

I am curious to read Ian's version as well.

I am sure all 3 versions will be worth it, and one can pick and choose which version to perform.

Lately I have been performing Michael's version, but I actually started with Manos's version.

I hope this is released by Xmas so you all can have something to perform and read over the Xmas break.

When I get permission I can tell you more, for now, one must be patient.

More later.....

Alex
I've been bugging Michael about this for a long time. I have not seen it, but know how much praise and accolades it deserves.

Yep, can't wait.
Many thanks for the kind words Alex and I will be in touch with Nathan this week to give him a demonstration. I am extremely excited for this to be released and know already that you guys will LOVE this!!!!

Manos kickstarted this entire project with his unique thinking and this inspired me to develop several methods and handlings of my own. After brainstorming them with Ian ĎRaspí Cheetham we have carefully complied them together into a 90 page book.

Further information will follow VERY soon ;)

Best Wishes Michael
ďSo Freaking clean!Ē - Drew Backenstoss

ďThis is one of the best pieces of impromptu mind reading Iíve ever seenĒ - Christian Grace

ďPlease let me know when this is ready to purchase, this is one of your best effects yet!Ē - David Diamond

ďI am lost for words, this fooled me completely!Ē - Mike Sullivan

The ĎTrojan Horse Projectí contains a collective powerhouse of routines that can be performed over the phone, in person, or over the internet.

A Brand New Approach to the Visa Cabaret/Free Will Plot:

This effect is performed with the participant's own objects which remain in their possession throughoutÖ

This 90-page book opens with the founding routine that kickstarted this entire project. Created and developed by Manos Kartsakis this incredible routine introduces the reader to a minimum of two brand new techniques that are guaranteed to find a permanent home within your repertoire.

Going above and beyond a mere 50/50 chanceÖ

The performer asks a participant to hide three different objects in their pockets and hands. Although the participant has a free choice throughout the routine where to place each item, and even switch them many times, the performer is able to divine with 100% accuracy where each object is and delivers a surprise ending.

Please consider the following -

Any three objects may be used (no gimmicks are required)
At no point do you need to see or touch any of the objects
The mentalist is always able to reveal the locations of each object with 100% accuracy.
The participant can remain silent throughout the effect (other than confirming that you are correct at the conclusion).
The final positions of each object can be predicted if required.
Deviously simple, very direct and yet extremely fooling.
No language restrictions.
No logic puzzles required.
Taking Things Further than Ever Before:

Feeling freshly inspired by Manosís routine, Michael Murray decided to work on a variation of his own. Working from the ground up Michael has created one of the most direct mind-reading effects that you will ever have the pleasure of learning. Best of all, the reader of the book will get to experience this effect first hand (albeit in a simulated fashion).

Two heads are better than oneÖ

Readers will instantly see the benefits of combining the devious principles behind each routine to create a seamless piece of impromptu mentalism that can be performed in any situation (even over the telephone).

Taking things even further, you will learn four additional handlings, each of which bringing their own unique advantages to the table. This includes a two-person alternative where the performer simultaneously reads the minds of both participants and one which can be performed without the performer ever knowing which objects are in use (this was a personal favourite of Phedon Bileks).

How does this compare with other published routines of this nature?

Whilst there are already several works of a similar nature that have been published and released in the past, we personally feel that none of them can compare to the directness of the work that is contained within this book. In short, the absolute freedom of the participant's actions is what sets this head and shoulders above the rest.

Please consider the following -

The participant can genuinely place any three objects in any of the three locations without restriction.
To keep things fair, we even offer them the opportunity to swap the positions of the items before we continue.
The participant never reveals to us if a switch was made or not (if a switch was made they also have a free choice here).
The participant is never asked to reveal a single piece of information throughout this and all actions are made sight unseen.
Despite the impossibility of the situation, the mentalist can instantly reveal the specific location of each item.
It simply doesnít get any cleaner than this!

If you have ever wanted the ability to reveal the locations of three freely hidden objects without asking any questions at all then this is the book for you!

Note: Special thanks and credits go to Ian ĎRasp Cheethamí for helping to polish these routines into the practical and powerful effects that they have become.
I hate this thing. Two reasons for this:

1. I decided to quickly call Michael for something unrelated during a nice August night out with friends in Rhodes's old town, and before hanging up with him he asked me: "Hey, do you want me to show you something quick Phedon?". I answered "Yes". Big mistake. After fooling me BAD over the phone, I spent the rest of the night thinking of what the @#% he did to me. Next day, I called him up, triumphant, as I thought I had understood something. Turned out that I understood S#@T, and shouldn't have Michael finally taken pity on me and explained how the thing worked, I suspect I'd still be trying to figure this out. Which, to be honest, I still wouldn't have. And neither would any of you. I swear.

2. Over a month later we Skyped with Michael for, again, something else, and before I hung up Michael asked me: "Hey, do you want me to show you something quick Phedon?". You guessed it, I answered "Yes". Big mistake. He did something similar, but this time, WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT I WAS USING and yet, HE NAILED EVERYTHING!

Now, I will say it again: I never liked the "Which Hand" thing. So much fuss for a 50/50, I prefer doing it like a man. For real. And if I fail, big deal. But this........ This is NOT a 50/50. This goes way beyond that. The minute Michael told me what I had and where, without hesitation, and without me having hinted on ANYTHING... I felt like a layperson again. And the method is so devious, so 'out-of-the-box', that I can only marvel at what has been achieved here.

I have been using this since the day Michael explained it to me. The first week upon learning it, I did it to everyone around me. Rarely lately do I get excited about something new, but this is as good as it gets. If you like "Which hand" stuff, this is an absolute must-buy. It's way better, way more impossible, way more impressive. If however you're not, like me, a fan of this plot, I do firmly believe that this is something you'll still use, as I do. And God knows I am demanding with the material I perform and hard-core in my philosophy. It's just too clever and mind boggling.

Morality of the story: When Michael Murray asks you: "hey, (YOUR NAME HERE), can I show you something quick?"... THINK BEFORE YOU ANSWER. This @$% is trying to mess you up!

Bravo Michael. Bravo Ian. And, last but not least, Bravo Manos, who started this (I loved your 'Silent answer' subtlety... Blew my mind.)

Much love to all,

Phedon
Michael performed this for me tonight and absolutely blew my mind with it. I havenít been this fooled in a long time. I had the joy of just sitting there and laughing afterward because I couldnít backtrack it at all and the more I thought about it, the more fooled I was.

Itís so incredibly smart because there are no questions asked at any point and no information ever appears to be given and yet Michael perfectly nailed where every item was. I was totally dumbfounded.

And whatís worse... Manos had already shared his version with me, yet despite being armed with this knowledge, I still couldnít work it out.

This is as invisible as process can possibly get. Quite literally. So darn clever and using nothing more than three normal objects and two minds.

Incredible stuff indeed, and many variations as well!

Definitely pick this up ASAP

Madison
My goodness - what fantastic comments from Phedon, Madison, & Alex! And Michael's description of the effect/s sounds great! Can't wait for this to come out.

Very intrigued. You massive teasers! :)

Ross
I have been a fan of Michael and Manos for some time now so this I just know will be good.
[quote]On Nov 4, 2020, Luke Jonas wrote:
I have been a fan of Michael and Manos for some time now so this I just know will be good. [/quote]

Same here Luke! Saw you in the jam session yesterday btw :D
Sounds too great!
Can this be played repeatedly?
Although it is entirely possible to perform one of my methods (my personal favorite)over and over again, I personally limit it to two perfomances at most and even then, I choose the times that I do this wisely.

You may also choose to perform Manos' original routine which is superb and then follow it up with one of mine too ;)

Best Wishes Michael
So I just got to witness this (thanks Michael). I agree with everything said above.

I don't want to over-hype this because then there's potential to be let down, no matter how awesome it is. But if there's ever a case to scream nothing but praises, this is it. It's an incredible tool and routine.

As I told Michael, we all know and have enough tricks and effects. For me, while I own a lot of effects, wallets, methods, books, etc, I am still cautious with what I rotate in my repertoire and keep "ready to go" in my arsenal. I don't give a lot of head-space to everything I own. I'm selective, like any of us.

This is immediately green-lighted for "must use". And I'm so glad to have experienced it first-hand as I can see what the spectators will experience. I was fooled badly. Still am. It's clean, impressive, and powerful. I know he thinks highly of this one, and he should. SO cool.

And I love the version Phedon loves as much as Michael's favorite.

I still can't get over how he knew... Just blows my mind. So I'm glad this is being made available. Yes, it's a WINNER.
Thanks everyone for your kind words. This started as an interesting idea but it quickly became an obsession for me and I kept developing it and pushing the envelope as much as I could, refining it even further. Add Michael Murray and Ian Rasp Cheetham to the mix and you have even more versions of this effect taking it even further than I could have ever imagined. I sincerely hope you like this one. :)
[quote]On Nov 5, 2020, Manos Kartsakis wrote:
Thanks everyone for your kind words. This started as an interesting idea but it quickly became an obsession for me and I kept developing it and pushing the envelope as much as I could, refining it even further. Add Michael Murray and Ian Rasp Cheetham to the mix and you have even more versions of this effect taking it even further than I could have ever imagined. I sincerely hope you like this one. :) [/quote]

Genius minds. Amazing how you all think. Yep, people will love this. Congrats on the release, Manos.
My email is entered to be notified of release.
Those close to me understand that I don't hold punches (maybe "constructive jabs" is a better term haha) when asked for feedback. Although I'm extremely fortunate to call Manos and Michael friends, my feelings about this release aren't swayed by our relationship.

This is SUBERB! I know this will become an instant classic.

I was lucky to see many of the ideas grow and evolve. The results are beautiful, direct and exceptionally clean.

Best wishes,

Drew
The magic of synergy, in more ways than one. Thank you gentlemen.
Message: Posted by: The Unmasked Magician (Nov 9, 2020 03:16AM)
With so many clever minds stating how fooling this is and considering it is repeatable: will there be a video of a (more or less) uncut performance for us to see what the effect looks like? That would be very helpful.
The Unmasked Magician, if you get in touch I am happy to arange a convienient time to give you a demonstration ;)

Best Wishes Michael
I was going to post the same thing but Michael did it first. :)
Message: Posted by: The Unmasked Magician (Nov 9, 2020 06:25AM)
Thank you so much, Michael and Manos! I will happily accept your kind offers. Much appreciated. It doesnít get anymore customer-friendly than this, really! 😄
[quote]On Nov 9, 2020, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
Thank you so much, Michael and Manos! I will happily accept your kind offers. Much appreciated. It doesnít get anymore customer-friendly than this, really! 😄 [/quote]

Please let us know your thoughts once you have had your demo...I am intrigued by this.

Regards

Matt
Was just about to get this (it does sound fantastic), but my cart updated and it now says it's sold out?
I have just updated the inventory so that the order can be placed ;)

Best Wishes Michael
[quote]On Nov 9, 2020, celebrity wrote:
I have just updated the inventory so that the order can be placed ;)

Best Wishes Michael [/quote]

Brilliant, thanks
[quote]On Nov 9, 2020, Derotanim wrote:
Was just about to get this (it does sound fantastic), but my cart updated and it now says it's sold out? [/quote]

Same thing happened to me, emailed Michael...all seems ok now...order placed.
Does anyone know if the download is supposed to be instant or sent at a later date?

Ordered earlier today but nothing through yet.

Regards to all.
These are all sent out manually and I am working through them now. All recent orders will have their digital copies within the hour and I will continue to work through the rest asap :)

Best Wishes Michael
Message: Posted by: The Unmasked Magician (Nov 9, 2020 11:59AM)
[quote]On Nov 9, 2020, magicmerlz wrote:
Does anyone know if the download is supposed to be instant or sent at a later date?

Regards to all. [/quote]

Couldnít wait for my review, could you? 😄
[quote]On Nov 9, 2020, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
[quote]On Nov 9, 2020, magicmerlz wrote:

Regards to all. [/quote]

Couldnít wait for my review, could you? 😄 [/quote]

Sorry no...couldnít wait. Michael hasnít put anything out that I havenít liked so thought Iíd go on blind faith.
[quote]On Nov 9, 2020, celebrity wrote:
These are all sent out manually and I am working through them now. All recent orders will have their digital copies within the hour and I will continue to work through the rest asap :)

Sorry Michael, I didnít mean to add more pressure to what I am sure is already a busy day for you. No rush...when it comes it comes. I only mentioned it as historically they are usually instant.

Appreciate the update though.

Regards

Matt
Don't worry at all, I am excited for you all to start working this yourselves. I NEVER boast about any of my routines but really do feel that 'Chain Reaction' in the book is one of the very best routines I have created to date (and I don't say that lightly) and this is just one of the routines in the book.

My only regret is that the vast majority won't get to experience it in person before they read it. I managed to squeeze in one demo early today and am sure that they will post on the Cafť in due course. I also need to work out how to video these sessions so that you can check the reactions out too!

Best Wishes Michael
Ok I'm in.
Likewise, ordered. Michael always puts out great stuff!!
Michael

I have also ordered. On reading your post above, could you not put some of the performances on a secret page ? I would love to watch it before I read the solution.
Mr.Dural as soon as I figure out how to record them I will get that done so if you want to hold off reading it you can. I actually do have some very basic demo videos that I shot in the studio before lockdown which will help owners to appreciate just how streamlined the effects are. These will be added to the Facebook group as soon as I can.

Best Wishes Michael
I just received the book, and requested group access. You have no idea how much restraint it is taking not to open the book! Looking forward to those demos in the group.
I had the pleasure of seeing this performed on me earlier today, let me just say this thing is genius! I kinda gave a bit of a stunned silence reaction first off but after a second or two picking my brain up from the floor I realised I had been blown away by this! I had three objects on table, one placed in left pocket one in right pocket and one I held in hands this was all done sight unseen by Michael, sure enough Michael began to tell me where my objects were on my person, I didnít have many words to say other than WOW after the performance, it is killer and highly recommended!
The description ( see Michaelís post of 3rd November ) is accurate and the praise is warranted. Compared to other similar effects I have seen Trojan Horse appears free of artifice, clear and simple in structure and much elevated above any sense of being ď an interesting puzzle ď.

The joint development of the original idea has produced a variety of both effects and methods, albeit with common roots ; beyond the specific routines Trojan Horse could be used in a modular fashion; similarly the ruse is not limited to a particular presentation style.

One of the few good things in 2020.
I've just completed the pseudo demonstration of Michael Murray's "Guess Work" in the new book "Trojan Horse". The book asked me to place three objects in three different locations and then told me -without asking any questions- exactly where those objects were.

I'm now going resist reading the method for an hour or two to luxuriate in that most rare circumstance for a mentalist, these days: wondering what the f~~~ just happened!?!
[quote]On Nov 9, 2020, Martin Pulman wrote:
I've just completed the pseudo demonstration of Michael Murray's "Guess Work" in the new book "Trojan Horse". The book asked me to place three objects in three different locations and then told me -without asking any questions- exactly where those objects were.

I'm now going resist reading the method for an hour or two to luxuriate in that most rare circumstance for a mentalist, these days: wondering what the f~~~ just happened!?! [/quote]

I STILL haven't cracked open the book. And if you ask Michael, I was the first to buy it seconds after it went live before he even set it all up. :) I love that feeling of being fooled. Just love it.
[quote]On Nov 9, 2020, Nathan Alexander wrote:

I'm now going resist reading the method for an hour or two to luxuriate in that most rare circumstance for a mentalist, these days: wondering what the f~~~ just happened!?! [/quote]

I STILL haven't cracked open the book. And if you ask Michael, I was the first to buy it seconds after it went live before he even set it all up. :) I love that feeling of being fooled. Just love it. [/quote]
There is no greater joy. And it is invaluable to experience as it reminds you of how wondrous it can be for a participant when Mentalism is performed well.
[quote]On Nov 9, 2020, Nathan Alexander wrote:

I STILL haven't cracked open the book. And if you ask Michael, I was the first to buy it seconds after it went live before he even set it all up. :) I love that feeling of being fooled. Just love it. [/quote]
There is no greater joy. And it is invaluable to experience as it reminds you of how wondrous it can be for a participant when Mentalism is performed well. [/quote]

I'm about to dig into this and feel like it's Christmas morning :)
Yep, it got me too! 😃
I am glad you all are finally getting to read this.

Look into Remote Control as well donít pass that one up
I bought this and *expected* to be disappointed. But... the opposite happened. There's a tremendous amount of useful thinking in this book, and with a bit of creative effort it's not hard to see how to take these ideas and do much more with them as well. Michael's variations on Manos' original idea (which is great all by itself), has opened up my mind to some other ways to make use of this.
What is the shipping cost?
A HUGE thanks for the very kind words gents, I am so pleased to hear that you have been given an insight into how special this project is. It is an altogether rare thing to experience being fooled and I hope that the pseudo demonstration within the book allows this to happen for as many of you as possible.

The shipping costs are based entirely on the weight of the order but assuming that you are just ordering this item, it will work out at under £3.00 for UK postage and under £6.00 for international.

Let me once again express my personal gratitude to Manos Kartsakis, without whom, this entire project would not exist. Manos is one of the most creative and generous guys in the business and I know that those that take the time to play with the techniques and principles he shares within his routine will find a myriad of uses for them.

Special thanks also go to Ian 'Rasp' Cheetham for spending countless hours with me over FaceTime helping me to polish the other routines that you will be having so much fun with. If Ian had a pound for every demonstration that he had to endure then he would be a very wealthy man indeed. Let us not forget the proofing magic he worked on it too.

Best Wishes Michael
Message: Posted by: The Unmasked Magician (Nov 10, 2020 05:46AM)

Manos just demonstrated his version to me and... I had that exact same feeling. Very, very enjoyable experience... :-) I really liked the routine as a whole. It has a great build-up, that consists of three pieces (sort of) and a great climax as well. Lots of nice subtleties It plays very well over Zoom, too. Which is a nice bonus, these days. I highly recommend this.
I ordered the booklet, but read already the PDF... this is really incredibly strong, creative and so clever. One of the best reads I had in a long time! Jan
Jan....... hope you have joined the Facebook group. I am looking forward to reading what that big brain of yours can add to this. Hope you are keeping well.
Just had this performed on me: The feeling I had is what I would want my spectators to feel. Truly astonishing what Manos has delivered here.
I had a chance to read through this last night and the underlying principle is really cool. I loved Michael's application of it in Chain Reaction, and I'd likely use this version most often. If you want a powerful effect to add to your professional shows or impromptu performances, you should definitely pick this up. Really great work and thinking by all involved.
Absolutely love this and recommend it
Yeah, nice one.
the original concept is good, but I prefer the michael's version, more streamlined

the facebook group is going to be a GREAT adition, I'm sure
good work!!!!
I couldn't be happier with the response that the "Trojan Horse Project" got from the magic community. I would like to publicly thank Michael Murray and Ian Rasp Cheetham for their help and contributions to this project and everyone who has expressed an interest in this.
As with everything that I release to the community I want to be quite open with what you are getting so if you are interested in seeing a demo, hit me up with a pm here or Facebook and I can arrange a demonstration for you. ;)
Be well, enjoy your day and stay safe.
Best Regards
Manos
This is terrific! Michael's "Chain Reaction" is certainly the way I'm going to go about this; it's clever as hell and so direct. I love diabolically clever effects like this which one can do anywhere and any time.

Congratulations on a job well done; I'm sure everyone is going to be talking about this one for a while to come.
Message: Posted by: The Unmasked Magician (Nov 11, 2020 07:52AM)
Michael just performed two of the routines for me. WHOA. Awesomeness.
Message: Posted by: Your Thinking Cap (Nov 11, 2020 09:13AM)
The devil is alive and well, and he operates a website called MindFx.

This morning, I had the opportunity to FaceTime with the ever charming Mr. Murray where he was so kind as to demo two pieces: Manos's take, as well as his personal take, on the free will effect. It's an aptly titled plot, as seeing both pieces in action made me question my own notions of the concept. Did I really have free will? Were my choices my own? Or was I merely a marionette on the end of Michael's string?

As Michael proceeded to blow my mind not once, but twice in a row, it certainly felt like the latter. Although, suffice to say, I believe it was my own decision when the call ended to lie down for an hour to process the miracles I had just witnessed. Having only regained consciousness just now, I'll recap the experience.

First, Manos' take: Michael had me take any three objects of my choosing, in my case a bag of collectible buttons, a plastic ladybug, and a nail clipper (pay no mind to the fact, dear reader, that I pulled these items out of a box labeled "evidence.") I shuffled the objects up and laid them out on the table in any order I wanted from left to right. I took three index cards and wrote the name of one of the objects on each card.

To demonstrate the impossibility of what was about to happen, Michael had me shuffle the cards face down and lay one in front of each object. I turned them over, and, of course, none of the cards matched with the object in front of them - how could they have? Despite knowing the order of the objects and having them right in front of me, I couldn't guess correctly. Now, I could truly appreciate the difficulty of Michael's task: he would divine the order of the objects from his shop on the other side of the world without ever having seen them, let alone knowing what the objects were in the first place. Everything was completely off camera. He didn't see anything - not even the business cards.

He smoothly directed me as to which card to place in front of which position. We recapped everything that happened, and then he had me turn over each card. Sure enough, without fail, every card matched - the card with "ladybug" on it in front of the ladybug, the card with "buttons" on it in front of the buttons, the card with "nail clipper" in front of the nail clipper. Speaking honestly, I did not think it was going to work. When I turned over the cards to see they all matched perfectly, the only sound that could be heard was that of my brain shattering.

*A brief intermission, in which I picked up my jaw and made several prayers to my God.*

Next, Michael showed me his take and boy, when I say it was direct, I really mean it. Gone were the index cards and first set of objects, replaced now by my house key, a quarter, and a 5 dollar bill (although Michael did point out that, while this next piece too could be done with any three objects, he uses these objects as they're always readily available). He looked me squarely in the eyes and told me straightly what was about to happen: "you're going to hide these three objects, and I'm going to tell you where each one is." Anywhere else, these words would be those of a madman. Heck, even in the context of a mentalism demo, they still sounded crazy. How was he going to pull this one off? Michael turned his head and I stepped off camera, choosing to put the house key in my right pocket, the bill in my left pocket, and the quarter in my closed first. The choices were entirely my own and could have been switched.

What happened next was nothing short of a veritable flabbergast. Without saying a word or giving him any information -- as if possessed by the Holy Ghost -- Michael looked at me and rattled off confidently: "the coin is in your hand, the key is in your right pocket, and the bill is in your left pocket." Astounding.

It was that direct. Nothing resembling a logic puzzle or anything of that nature - it, along with Manos' version too I should state, felt about as close to real mind reading as you can get with a plot like this. Again, let me stress, I could have put the objects anywhere I wanted, switched them too, and at no point did I offer up any information. Both pieces play handsomely over video chat, which is only another fantastic selling point in today's climate. I can't imagine any way in which the pieces could be backtracked - they're that tight, that fooling.

I haven't purchased the booklet yet; like others, I want to revel in the feeling of not knowing what the heck just happened.Highly recommended! Apologies if there are any typos in this frenzied testimonial. The smelling salts are still kicking in.

-Andrew, in NY
[b]Iíve been hacked, the Greek Trojan Horse blew my mind![/b]

Thank you Manos for your time performing this online, CONGRATULATIONS :applause:

Great you team up with Michael Murray and Ian Rasp to release this to all of us, THANK You!!

Have a great day!
Your Thinking Cap, your reaction was one of the best yet ha ha

I am happy to report that the two routines that I showed you were both mine meaning that you STILL have Manos' incredible routine to experience too (this is just as strong)!!!

I genuinely appreciate you posting your thoughts on here too, that was a joy to read!

Best Wishes Michael
Thanks everyone for your feedback. I know that both Michael and I have been demonstrating this today to a lot of people who asked.
Elcio, it was a pleasure chatting with you my friend.
Andrew, as Michael mentioned both of the things you saw were his ideas. Mine is very different so if you would like to see that too feel free to send me a message. ;)
Please Michael and Manos,

We're all sitting here sweating like crack addicts waiting on their man. We need the performances videos on the Facebook page! I can't hold out much longer. I need my Trojan Horse fix.

Have some mercy!
Michael performed this for me and first he fooled me badly, then I love it and Iíll get it for sure soon !!
The support we have received for this project is deeply humbling. I am so pleased that many of you have been able to rekindle that feeling of astonishment through this work and we all look forward to doing many more demonstrations of these routines as time moves forward.

Martin, I am happy to report that I have had some success with the videoing of some of the demonstrations I have done over the past 24hrs and I have started putting these together for the group members to look over. I will add more as I get the green light from those who took part in the demos!

As with the others I am happy to arrange a live demo for anyone to at a suitable time (even if you have read the book). After all, nothing can beat a live first hand experience!

I also have some simple studio videos to add as soon as I get some breathing space between demos, group entry validations and order full-filling ha ha

Best Wishes to All!

Michael
You must be the hardest working man in mentalism, Michael. And you keep smiling throughout! You're an example to us all.
[quote]On Nov 10, 2020, rasp wrote:
Jan....... hope you have joined the Facebook group. I am looking forward to reading what that big brain of yours can add to this. Hope you are keeping well. [/quote]

I second that! 👍
Thanks for posting the performance video, Michael. Lovely stuff. So helpful when you see creators performing their own creations. Even if other performers are splashier or showier there is always a little something unique afoot when a creator performs their own work. Like when Burt Bacharach sings his own songs; he doesn't sing like Dionne or Aretha but a part of him is in the music, and that always comes through.
I ordered. I'm having a fast read just to get the grasp of it and I'm just about halfway in the book. I can't wait to have the time to read this properly without any hush.

When I came to read Guess Work... wow... what a birthday gift I've just gave myself. In fact, I was starting to get scared if something happened in the experiment... I was already thinking "No... NO!! I'm calculating every step... this cannot be possible!!! I doubt it with all my strenghts!!!"

Fortunately (to my own mental health) it didn't took me in the first... but then I was able to see the true power of what is being offered here. In case someone is wondering, NO... there's no "fail". There's no "plan B" either. It's just that if this particular part of the book took me as it was there... I would genuinely be scared.

I'm very good with spacial imagination and logic puzzles so I'm feeling home with these ideas... but let me assure you, this doesn't feel like a logic puzzle at all to the participant... on the contrary. The method is done in such a way that the very thing that should be an obstacle to the mentalist actually helps him. I love when the method disguises itself. I can totally see why knowledgeable and smart fellow performers were having a very hard time trying to understand how this is possible. There are two layers of deception and one negates the other in a very direct way. Unless you work with both layers at the same time, this pretty much cannot be backtracked. I can solve the Einstein puzzle in a couple of minutes but I'm sure I wouldn't be able to grasp this method through a live performance. In fact, this routine uses something from the Manos routine and even with that knowledge... you still will have a very hard time!

I'd also like to point out that even if you're not good with spacial visualization, I don't think you will have difficulty performing it either.

There's something else that called my attention. I like to improve things (mine and from others) up to the point where I cannot see any further improvement being possible and I do this exhaustively. Some of the best things I came up with took me several years to develop. So, improving things became second nature to me. As I was reading, my mind was already telling me "this can be improved this way..." only to find the improvement I thought written in the very next paragraph. This happened about 4 times as I was reading halfway through the book, making me smile each time. So, it was obvious to me that this project has been honed to a level that will be hard to improve. High quality indeed.

This is one of those things that "transcend" and go straight into my elite stuff.

Kudos for everyone involved in this project. In two words: HOLY SH**!!!!!!

Did I mention that I'm just halfway through the book?

Max
I went through the demonstration in the book but chose the scenario that didn't result in a 'hit'! So was a bit disappointed at first. I think the method and principles are interesting for sure. Reminds me of The Green Neck System. I'll continue to read, digest and play.
Just to confirm......... The Trojan Horse Project does NOT use any logic puzzles, and does NOT use The Green Neck System.

We worked on this project for hours each and every day for a few months, meticulously streamlining and polishing each idea.

Manos' initial idea and routine was the spark that ignited the project.

As Michael has already stated, and many others are already aware of, Manos is one of the nicest guys you could wish to meet and a Hell of a creative thinker. It was a pleasure to proofread his book 'V', and an absolute joy to team up with on this latest project.

As for Michael, well, first and foremost he is a true and genuine close friend, and a genius creator who is far too humble with a heart that is far too big for his own good at times. I know I drive him crazy during the countless creative brainstorming sessions which quite often get very heated....... but, the rewards are well worth it.

I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone that has commented on The Trojan Project and supported the launch ........ It really is very humbling being involved with two powerhouse creators.

I have already suggested the next new project/idea to Michael which hopefully will come to fruition this time next year.

Regards,
Ian (Rasp).
Doric, that's precisely why I pointed out that there's no "fail" or "plan B" in my post regarding the "Guess work" routine, as you can confirm in the following pages.

The key provided by Manos original idea eliminate any need for that. That was an "incomplete" experiment.

I think it's important to be pointed out so whoever read our posts don't come to wrong conclusions.
Yes, I agree that it does not use the Green Neck System, but it also reminded me of it -- though in a much more advanced manner. There are some conceptual similarities, but it looks totally unrecognizable from GNS.
Yes Rasp, there are no logic puzzles required in Trojan.

Perhaps you're bringing the "logic puzzle" negation due to me stating that I'm confortable with it while mentioning these ideas. So to clarify, you're talking about the process for the effect and I'm talking about how the methods came to life. I absolutely loved the logic BEHIND the methods. I hope it's all clear.
Just wanted to thank everyone that reached out to see this in person, it has been great to finally meet with several members of the Cafť and I hope to catch up with you all in the near future too!

Best Wishes Michael
Ordered after thinking on this since michael's email. I have Manos' book, Tequila hustler, Timon Krause work, Concealed Carry, RPS, Freewill, The Tracker, and now this. My collection is FINALLY complete.
Hey magicmind. Good to know it's not just me. I mean we are alright, right? This is normal...
Ok so I finally have an in depth review. My apologies if this is getting to far into the weeds but here goes..

This is absolutely fantastic.

Wow! My fingers hurt from all that typing. Thank you for your consideration of my opinion.
I am so excited for this. Verbalist from Manos's previous work V looks exactly how it would look if you were using electronics and is one of my favourite impromptu routines. The review that said that Trojan Horse looks as if electronics were used as well has me captivated.

If this does do that in any way then this could be one of the best releases for a long time. I cannot wait to read it!
Youíre in for a treat.
[quote]On Nov 13, 2020, Manos Kartsakis wrote:
Hey magicmind. Good to know it's not just me. I mean we are alright, right? This is normal... [/quote]
Yes, weíre normal. Iím sure nothing more can possibly be written on the subject that doesnít build on the ones we own. Haha :rotf:
Message: Posted by: The Unmasked Magician (Nov 14, 2020 02:11AM)
[quote]On Nov 14, 2020, 252life wrote:
Ok so I finally have an in depth review. My apologies if this is getting to far into the weeds but here goes..

This is absolutely fantastic.

Wow! My fingers hurt from all that typing. Thank you for your consideration of my opinion. [/quote]

My goodness. Please try to realise we are busy people, 252life. I'm sure you mean well, but who is going to read all that?!
Phedon is right about it being much more than it appears and this translates in the reactions I'm getting.

My absolutely favorite is the Guess Work routune... but I've completely eliminated the "let's start over again" part (I call it "Full Shuffle" and it's already in the group).

I also prefer to use Manos idea of "just think the answer" because it turns the 3 reveals into 5 reveals. Imo this makes electronics obsolete for this kind of effect. I'm performing it everywhere, even the phone... loving it!!!
There are some great ideas on the group already and I have more to share very soon too. The support that everyone has shown has been nothing short of amazing!

Best Wishes Michael
A better read than hustler, even has pictures!!
Just got this , wow! Just wow.... thanks you three
Just to let everyone know that the book is like a pre-study for what is going on in the Facebook group.

Last night someone uploaded their version which combined another principle with the one developed by Manos, and it's now my preferred version.
If you buy the book, ensure you get into the group!
Waiting approval, canít wait
Roblane, you are in ;)

Best Wishes Michael
A huge thank you to Ning Cai for the lovely review...........

https://ningthing.com/review-the-trojan-horse-project-by-mindfx/?fbclid=IwAR0FKUXZqxHWcVUO5VndHzDe0vaLWbDYIKpRpiNF4xtpae3X1_U7lMsbnE4
Wow!I am truly humbled by Ning's review and the overall response from the community. Also as many have pointed out make sure you join the Facebook group. I did mention in the book that this is a concept of which we are just scratching the tip of the iceberg but I didn't expect so many good ideas to float around in the group so soon. :)
See you there.
[quote]On Nov 12, 2020, Max Hazy wrote:
[/quote]
Manos himself says in the book (page 27 to be precise) that the method is part logic puzzle, "The logic puzzle is disguised as part of a presentation that a lot of mentalists use anyway". Please don't mislead.
I am looking forward to reading this.
Doric, you are indeed correct!!!

I hold myself 100% responsible for such a mistake so I apologize and will amend the write up instantly.

That said, I am NOT 100% to blame. The reason for this is simple, what Manos has created has pushed things so far ahead of any logic puzzle ever created that any notion of logic puzzle is so unrecognisable that I didnít even think there was any logic to it. In fact, I had to look up the definition of logic puzzle to confirm this either way.

Secondly my routine íChain Reactioní uses no logic at all and that is the primary routine that Ian helped me with so maybe he was thinking of that routine, or perhaps he didnít consult a dictionary definition to catch the technicality too (just as everyone else did which can only be a positive thing after all we are only here to impress our audience members/participants).

In short, if you donít like logic puzzles you will LOVE this, if you do, you will STILL LOVE this as there are multiple handlings to suit both preferences!!!

On a serious note, Doric, if you feel that you have been deceived and donít find any value in the product I will refund your purchase without question, customer satisfaction is our guarantee!

Best Wishes Michael
I just looked up Class in the dictionary and Michaels picture was there.
Message: Posted by: The Unmasked Magician (Nov 15, 2020 10:14PM)
X2
If this is anyone's fault it's probably mine. I did write in the book what Doric mentioned but I don't think I have ever called it that in my conversations with Michael or anyone else.
I guess I wrote it like that when I was writing up my thoughts because it might fit the definition of a logic puzzle but it definitely doesn't feel like that.
Traditionally, people have seen logic puzzles as statements where it's required to play a role (liar/truth teller) or answer complicated questions like "If I were to ask the other person what would he say?" etc.
This is none of this. The participant plays no roles and it's as simple as asking "Is your name Michael?" to which the participant THINKS in their head Yes/No without giving an answer out loud.
There is zero chance the participant will experience this as a logic puzzle or be confused. In fact, a lot of mentalists ask questions like that as part of their presentations after they have acquired a piece of information from a peek (Think in your mind, is this person a man or a woman) etc. In addition, as Michael has mentioned, this technique is not even used in his routines, only in mine but at the same time it can be applied in anything else in the book or in routines you are already performing that contain logic puzzles and make them much simpler as it eliminates the liar/truth teller plot.
Now after all this, I get what you are saying Doric, maybe I should have been more careful on how I phrase things so I apologize if I wasn't. However, I wouldn't use the word "mislead" so lightly as this implies intend and I can assure you that none of us involved in this project has any intend to do that.
I mean Michael and I have been offering demonstrations of the routines for the last 5-6 days to anyone who is interested in seeing it. It can get more fair than that. ;)
To be clear, I wasn't accusing Michael or Manos of misleading. It was Rasp and Max Hazy who stated no logic puzzles were required.

Appreciate your input Michael and Manos.
[quote]On Nov 15, 2020, Doric wrote:
[quote]On Nov 12, 2020, Max Hazy wrote:
[/quote]
Manos himself says in the book (page 27 to be precise) that the method is part logic puzzle, "The logic puzzle is disguised as part of a presentation that a lot of mentalists use anyway". Please don't mislead. [/quote]

Doric,

You're talking about an aspect of a single technique. There are several techniques in the book that has nothing to do with logic puzzle. Even that part you mention requires no real time solving on the part of the performer or participant, making it very subjective if it can be considered a "logic puzzle". IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO SOLVE... THEN THERE'S NO PUZZLE! And even if you were to consider it, there are several other techniques with no logic aspect whatsoever. Michael and Manos posts goes into more details. I didn't want to go into details to not spoil anything.

I stand by what I said that logic puzzle isn't a requirement in this project and to prove that, you just have to check the opposite statement. If I said that logic puzzle is a requirement to perform it, now THAT would be misleading wouldn't it?
[quote]On Nov 16, 2020, Doric wrote:
To be clear, I wasn't accusing Michael or Manos of misleading. It was Rasp and Max Hazy who stated no logic puzzles were required.

Appreciate your input Michael and Manos. [/quote]

They're probably answering because it is stated in the original ads that logic puzzle isn't required. And it's true. It's not.
Max/Doric, do not worry, all is good gents and I am pleased that everything has been clarified including the add copy for Manos' routine :)

Sending the best wishes to all!

Michael
Thanks Michael. You're literally a living legend to me and many others.

Not sure what planet Max occupies though. 😂
Thx Michael. Hopefully this is taken in consideration for the next projects, as apparently the mere mention of a word in the book is enough for trolls to get triggered. I wish you and all the involved in this project nothing but success and I believe the lame attempt tried here to suggest a "mislead" was very well explained to whoever read the answers.

Cheers
To stop this thread going off on a tangent, I'm going to be the bigger guy by not responding to Max's baiting. Tchau.
So I picked up this bag of popcorn for nothing is what Iím hearing
[quote]On Nov 16, 2020, Doric wrote:
To stop this thread going off on a tangent, I'm going to be the bigger guy by not responding to Max's baiting. Tchau. [/quote]
It has become the curse of the Cafť. Raise a dissenting voice about an effect people have decided is wonderful and prepare for the personal attacks to begin.

Thankfully, Michael Murray never seems to get involved in that nonsense. He seems to understand that criticism is part of the creative process. I think there are wonderful ideas in this release and the ongoing discussions on the Facebook group are like a course in three object divination routines -including some brilliant debates involving Max. So, for me, it has been money well spent.
[quote]On Nov 16, 2020, 252life wrote:
So I picked up this bag of popcorn for nothing is what Iím hearing [/quote]

252life, I laughed hard at this! ROFL

Martin, you're correct. Everyone is entitled to have an opinion and it should be respected. On the other hand, malicious statements giving false impressions should be clarified. In any case, respect is a two-way street.

Btw, I'm glad you found value in ideas I'm sharing there. I look forward to the future of this project.

Cheers
Exactly that 252life.

Michael and Manos confirmed that Logic Puzzles are used and also gave further context. So as far as I'm concerned everything is cool. :)
[quote]On Nov 17, 2020, Doric wrote:
Exactly that 252life.

Michael and Manos confirmed that Logic Puzzles are used and also gave further context. So as far as I'm concerned everything is cool. :) [/quote]

Lol but yet I still have this feeling I should hold onto it for a tad longer :)

:goof:
"The popcorn box is in your left hand, a piece of popcorn is in your right hand and your stirring stick is in your right pocket." 😁
252life I'm sorry about the popcorn, but I have no interest in extending it. I just have a problem with malicious statements giving false impressions about someone's work. There's a huge difference between something being there as an "option" to perform the effect... and something being "required" to perform the effect. That's the malice that was clarified as anyone can confirm from the answers. Plus, the fact that the "puzzle" don't has to be solved leaves highly subjective if there's any puzzle at all. This subjectivity is already mentioned in Manos and Michael's answers and I'll not go into details just to make a point. Whoever reads the posts can take their own conclusions. I prefer to use Manos "logic puzzle" idea as an equivoque that can be repeated multiple times. The ideas in the book are versatile for those who can take advantage of them, as the group is proving... and unfortunately that's not the case for everyone.
Message: Posted by: The Unmasked Magician (Nov 17, 2020 08:09AM)
I think you just gave 252 a whole lot of popcorn material, Max 😉
[quote]On Nov 15, 2020, The Mac wrote:
Just to let everyone know that the book is like a pre-study for what is going on in the Facebook group.

Last night someone uploaded their version which combined another principle with the one developed by Manos, and it's now my preferred version.
If you buy the book, ensure you get into the group! [/quote]

Indeed! The group is already full of great ideas, videos and it just keep coming. XD
Both Manos' and Michael's takes on the Free Will plot here are exceptionally clever and totally obliterate the ambiguity that so often plagues the reveal of most versions.
Jokes aside this has no feel of a logic puzzle. Iím still pretty flabbergasted (Iím bringing that word back!) with this release. Ticks all the boxes I care about. Youíre going love it :)
I had the pleasure of performing this for Gabriel Werlen and Looch a few days back and the positivity for these routines keeps coming in. I couldn't be any more pleased with the results of this project!

Best Wishes Michael
I confirm it was amazing to experience the Trojan directly from Michael!
Thank you so much!

This is a very sneaky piece. So straightforward!

It is indeed a totally different method than the Green Neck System. (But would work perfectly in conjunction with Trojan)

I've now read the book and regret that I didn't also experience Manos effect before learning it. I would have loved to be fooled by you. ;)
I have been really really stingy about my purchases the last year because I took a step back from the mystery arts to focus on my main interest...

That being said, when I saw this was out, I had to have it. I purchased my copy this morning and gave it a read through.

This project is bombshell. So smart and devious.

I love the simplicity, the directness, and the variety of approaches explored in the book.

Above being said, I do love Manos original version the best so far on my first read through.

It is so great to see that even during these hard times, the community still can come together and celebrate such a great release like this. Iím looking forward to getting my feet wet performing this when I can...I am always asked on Zoom networking calls to do something and now I have the perfect piece!

-Jake
Just a quick note to let everyone know that the physical copies will be landing with me very soon and we anticipate that the pre-order discount will be ending on Monday ;)

If you havenít yet ordered, grab it now and save £5.00 off the price :)

Best Wishes Michael
It was great to speak in person with a few of the Cafť members to demonstrate a few of the ideas in this book and I hope that they share their thoughts when they have a chance. Wishing everyone a great weekend in the interim (oh and look out for some thought provoking videos which will be added to the Facebook group too)!

Best Wishes Michael
What I feel is a phenomenal aspect of this preorder... not only are we getting a real book once they come from press, in the meantime, we have received an ebook of The Trojan Horse and a wonderful facebook group with many thoughts and ideas...
I guess you can say that we have an ebook in hand, a group at our fingertips, and a book in our pocket. :righton:
The only frustrating thing with this approach is that so many of the Facebook ideas would really have enhanced the physical book. I wonder if there is a model where you could buy the product, receive the ebook version, and then receive a physical book version at a later date with all the extra ideas included?

I much prefer reading and learning from (and more importantly-re-reading and re-learning from )physical books but in this case the book won't contain some of my favourite ideas, such as Michael's truth/lies game premise. So in years to come I can't just grab it off the shelf and get the full benefit of it.
Just placed my order and am waiting for the e-book 😇
Perhaps at a certain point, valuable ideas could be bundled into a pdf so we could print it out ourselves.
[quote]On Nov 21, 2020, Martin Pulman wrote:
The only frustrating thing with this approach is that so many of the Facebook ideas would really have enhanced the physical book. I wonder if there is a model where you could buy the product, receive the ebook version, and then receive a physical book version at a later date with all the extra ideas included?

I much prefer reading and learning from (and more importantly-re-reading and re-learning from )physical books but in this case the book won't contain some of my favourite ideas, such as Michael's truth/lies game premise. So in years to come I can't just grab it off the shelf and get the full benefit of it. [/quote]
Not a bad idea at all. I'd be happy to upgrade to a V2 of the book containing the bonus content.
Bietfriek, I hope that you are enjoying the contents of the book ;)

Martin, there always is a solution for every problem and whilst I generally use Facebook groups as a way of rewarding ethical purchasers of my products (by filming or writing additional content that isnít as easily shared around) I would certainly consider making a companion book available for a small fee to existing owners further down the line).

Naturally, just as I did with Deadlock these ideas would be made available for free in pdf form too as you would need the original book to know the methods used. Incidentally I still need to finish the second companion book for Deadlock owners too but I digress).

Sadly we are in a world where information is so easily shared, in the instance of this product it only took 24 hours for this to happen. Thankfully my efforts in marking each digital copy have paid off and I have made contact with the guilty party (a working performer) and I have a second call with my legal advisor next week who has offered me some great advice on taking this further.

The time has come for people who share material to realise that they arenít just sharing a single manuscript, they are depriving creators of thousands of pounds in lost revenue. In my eyes these companies amount to nothing more than organised crime and individuals who are caught in the act will pay for their crime accordingly and this is no idle threat.

Thankfully those that respect the work of others will also be rewarded for their ethics with additional content which is worth more than the initial entry price alone.

Best Wishes to All!
Iím really content with it! Passed the girlfriend test so thatís a big plus! At the moment Iíve only read Manos piece, will dig into the rest later today. Also curious what the FB group has to offer, awaiting approval 😉
Excellent news about catching the thief! Well done Michael.

Please name and shame them when and if it's appropriate to do so.
Message: Posted by: The Unmasked Magician (Nov 22, 2020 01:48PM)
That's quite shocking...a working performer especially. He (assuming it's a "he") knows the amount of work it takes to create smth like this and the damage he does... .
So glad to hear you uncovered and contacted the thief!
Do a Cafť public service and let us know who it is if possible
Public shaming will be a massive deterrent for those considering or involved in this type of thing.
Doric, people who profit from the intellectual property of others have no shame.
A proper lawsuit that will hit them hard on what they care the most about is more appropriate. Ideally this can serve as an example to prevent others from doing the same in the future. :)
Rather ironically I am bound by customer confidentiality but this wonít be affecting my pursuit of this individual as soon as my legal advisor has instructed me on the correct path to take. After our initial talks it looks like there are several routes that I can go with this. have a follow up call this week and will then be taking action under his direction.

Bietfriek, I hope that you enjoy the rest of the book just as much ;)

Best Wishes Michael
I just ordered my copy.

Looking forward to checking it out in the near future.

Elliott
Itís so *** good
252life, I am so pleased that you are enjoying the ideas. The feedback has been incredibly humbling!

Best Wishes Michael
The hybrid version Manos and Michael just added to the group is sooooo darn good.

If you havenít boarded the Trojan Horse yet, now is the time because the add-onís are really raising the value on the project!

-Jake
I have a bonus video going up soon with over an hours worth of additional thoughts and insights ;)

Best Wishes Michael
[quote]On Nov 27, 2020, celebrity wrote:
I have a bonus video going up soon with over an hours worth of additional thoughts and insights ;)

Overdeliver-er Murray. Your new name.
...or Michael 'More'y
Only too happy to share additional thoughts gents!

Best Wishes Michael
Manos Kartsakis first showed me his version of Trojan horse over zoom a few months ago and I can honestly say Iíd never seen anything like it, so clean. I was badly fooled and trying to backtrack it was near impossible. Believe me, I tried but just gave up. It truly is a thing of beauty.

I was also lucky enough to see Michael Murrayís version too and yet again I was equally fooled. Both versions are ingenious, so when the book went on sale I jumped on it and wasnít disappointed. Itís beautifully written and gives you various versions within the project.

As a bonus thereís a Facebook group you join where Michael and Manos go above and beyond with live performances of the effects.

If youíre still sitting on the fence with this you wonít be disappointed.

Very highly recommended
I'm surprised there's still another video with further additional ideas coming after the 1 hour plus video. Thanks a lot Michael! This is certainly one of the best purchases I've ever made.

PS: I already loved the "just think" ploy and Manos pushed it even further in the hybrid approach... don't pass this one!
Those who are in the Face Book group will want to keep a close eye on it tomorrow for a BEAUTIFUL update ;)

Best Wishes Michael
Soon there will be more content in the facebook group than in the book haha.
Exactly! Those that purchase ethically get rewarded for investing in my products ;)

Best Wishes Michael
The physical book arrived for me... and I'd totally forgotten that was coming too. Will need to reread it, but also need to catch up on the FB group.
I am not surprised in the slightest that new ideas keep coming up in the Facebook group. I did mention in the book that we are just scratching the surface of what is possible with these new methods.
Of course I am grateful for everyone's contributions and feedback in the group as this is what drives all of us to keep exploring these ideas further.
I received the book! Looks great. I very much look forward to learning this one.
Ordered right now, I'm so excited what I can find in there.
I think Manos, Michael and Ian are deadly clever. I'm happy to learn from them.
There have been some really good additional thoughts on the FB group page too and rumour has it Michael is going to reveal another golden nugget on there this evening :)

Paul McCaig.
Hey,
this project sounds great and I'm amazed by all the reviews.

Is there an eBook-only version, as I do not need (another) book in my shelf? This will save me shipping and maybe also some savings from producing the physical copy.

Cheers!
There isnít an ebook only version at the moment but you do get a free digital copy to read whilst the physical book os being posted to you.

Best Wishes Michael
The amount of extra material contributed to the Facebook group is extraordinary. It has expanded and enhanced the core effects in the book considerably. Who could have thought so many people would be going to sleep thinking of a key, a banknote and a coin. That's either bizarrely wonderful or terribly sad!
[quote]On Dec 7, 2020, celebrity wrote:
There isnít an ebook only version at the moment but you do get a free digital copy to read whilst the physical book os being posted to you.
[/quote]

Thank you for clarification. And I guess that means, you do not plan to sell that in the near future (say, the next three month)?

Cheers,
laenan
[quote]On Dec 7, 2020, laenan wrote:
[quote]On Dec 7, 2020, celebrity wrote:
[/quote]

Thank you for clarification. And I guess that means, you do not plan to sell that in the near future (say, the next three month)?

Cheers,
laenan [/quote]
Hopefully not.
Another video added to the Facebook group last night and another to follow real soon ;)

Best Wishes Michael
Mine is on the way.Can't wait to receive it.
These guys never disappoint me.I love their work.
Learning an effect that requires no gimmicks just your mind.
Is what it's all about to me.You will have something for the rest of your life!
Todd
Bowers, your copy is all wrapped up ready to go first thing tomorrow morning and you also have an email too ;)

Best Wishes Michael
Thanks so much Michael.
Very excited about this one.
Todd
Super excited to receive this. 252 life put me on so I know that its good material. Let alone a MM product.
After placing the order, is there anything I need to do to get the PDF copy and access to the facebook group?
Check your email folder and if it isn't there it may be worth checking the spam folder ;)

Let me know that it has landed safely and if not I can resend!

Best Wishes Michael
Initial thoughts:

Just performed Manos version with my back to the person the entire time and blew the sandals off of them. Tequila Hustler was one of my favorite versions of impromptu magic. This will absolutely replace it for me. Manos version is T.H. On steroids imo. Now Iím about to go over MMís version a second time and give it its proper attention.

A must have
Lonnie_Lyerla thank you for the kind words. I am glad you like it. Michael and Ian have come up with some incredible ideas which I am sure you will love. Join the Facebook group and look for the video for my hybrid version which combines the routine you just read with some of Michael's ideas which I absolutely love.
I think you will like this even more. :)
Michael Murray popping up in his Santa suit on the Facebook group to wish us all a Merry Christmas is a wonderful surprise! Really cheered me up in lockdown London.

And he's added ANOTHER 50 minute video of new ideas! Trojan Horse really is the gift that keeps giving. I don't know where you get the time, Michael, but I can assure you it's deeply appreciated how much effort you have given to this project -above and beyond the original physical book. It has been one of the real bright spots of the last few months for me. Thanks also to Manos and Ian and all the others who have discussed additional thoughts and presentations. It has made the Trojan Horse group a goldmine of ideas and subtleties on this plot.

If you are thinking of getting a pirated copy of Trojan Horse I'd strongly advise you to think again -not only for the obvious moral reasons -but also because you really are missing out on some incredible additional ideas by not having access to the Facebook group. A piracy site is never going to unexpectedly greet you in a Santa suit!
I'm a bit late in posting this, but I was fortunate enough to be shown an early version by Manos and I could see straight away how strong this plays. I then went to the North East of England for a night where Michael Murray performed his version, and he floored a whole room of magicians with it. I loved both versions and could tell straight away just how strong this release would be. When it finally came out and I had the chance to read the finished book I was absolutely hooked. It's so well written and clear, and the descriptions really do show off the strengths of each of the versions. This is a brilliant release and deserves every accolade - well done to everyone involved. Easily one of my favourite releases of the year.
Received my book yesterday and dug in to the first chapter
by Manos today.Wow this is really good stuff!I knew it would be though.
Can't wait to continue with the other chapters by Michael.
Like I said before anything by these guys is always gold!
Todd
Iím loving Trojan horse! Seems like itís a gift that keeps on given. So much more is added to the Facebook group. I really recommend this!
Many thanks for the very kind words and on behalf of myself, Manos and Ian, we wish you all an amazing New Year!

Best Wishes Michael
For those on the Facebook group (or still yet to join) I added another video a couple of days back that I think you will all enjoy ;)

Best Wishes Michael
Just about to purchase, but ideally I would love to experience a demo so I get that kid-in-a-candy-shop type feeling before I delve in. Are there any demo videos available to view?
Shoot me a pm and we will arrange a live demo for you sir ;)

Hope you are keeping safe and well too!

Best Wishes Michael
Now that's service!
[quote]On Feb 18, 2021, bond19 wrote:
Just about to purchase, but ideally I would love to experience a demo so I get that kid-in-a-candy-shop type feeling before I delve in. Are there any demo videos available to view? [/quote]

You're in for a treat!!!
Always a genuine pleasure!

Demo complete and another very happy purchaser of the book :)

Best Wishes Michael
Just ordered this - so excited!
Hello everyone, I hope you are all well and safe. I just wanted to let you know that you can now get The Trojan Horse Project from your favourite Murphy's dealer. I know this might make things a bit easier for our friends over at the US.
After only getting through the first two effects in the book so far, I felt a review was necessary. I am incredibly impressed with what I have read so far! The layered methods behind these effects twist and turn making any backtracking in the spectators mind essentially impossible. Michael's "Guess Work" is about as impromptu as it gets, offering the ability to have any 3 concealable and ungimmicked objects hidden (any two placed in each pocket and the other in a closed fist) and effortlessly name where each object is hidden. The 'hard-work' is utterly undetectable. It has taken me a couple of read-through's to get my head around it, but when the penny drops its as close to real mentalism as it gets.
I am a french purchaser of this book, and I love it !
I have bought it without any clue of what is this book. I only knew a few comments on it, and everybody seems to say "it's a bomb"
In fact, it's a bomb !!
I had that smile on my face reading all the procedure, you guys are very smart !
My best bought of the year !

Thank you for that
Many thanks for the very kind words I am so pleased to hear that everyone is still enjoying this :)

Best Wishes Michael