(Close Window)
Topic: Extreme Burn 2.0 is BACK IN STOCK!
Murphy's Magic announced last week that Extreme Burn 2.0 is now back in stock!!! I checked and it is now back in stock at Murphy's, Penguin Magic, Vanishing Inc, etc... Looks like Richard Sanders has produced a bunch more!!! Don't miss out on your chance to get it now since it was all sold out from all the major online retailers when I was looking a while ago!
If you haven't had a chance to buy it in the past, here's my latest review of it!

[youtube]AJ5z8oLDmX0[/youtube]
Extreme Burn the Best Bill Change Ever Hands Down ! I can only imagine this one but I am happy with my original extreme Burn !
I love it the only gripe I have is the dvd has so much information and all the old information as well so slowly figuring out whatís what about the new method. Iím really starting to like Richard sanders effects
I absolutely LOVE Extreme Burn 2.0, but the only problem that I have with it is when I carry it in my wallet, it doesn't take long for the outline gimmick to show through the bill. Sure, I could carry my wallet in my front pocket, but it's not conducive or convenient. :(
Thanks for the heads up. Was showing sold out on Penguin. Hocus-Pocus had it...
That also happened to me with the gimmick bill in the wallet I made a new set after many years .This time I placed the folded packet in a plastic type pouch wallet
& keep it in my wallet in my back pocket . So far it seems to be working the gimmick is not showing through. I rewatched the dvd tutorial after rebuilding the gimmick
& realized how nice the smackdown change is I know perform it that way very visual !
Thanks Tophatter, I might see if I can find a similar plastic pouch to keep it in my wallet, if all goes well, I might start performing it again!
Currently, I have Hundy500 and like it a ton!
[quote]On Nov 24, 2020, tophatter wrote:
Extreme Burn the Best Bill Change Ever Hands Down ! I can only imagine this one but I am happy with my original extreme Burn ! [/quote]

When I had the original Extreme Burn I didn't like it because I felt like everything was too loose and had to keep squaring everything up. The new locking system in 2.0 is great and keeps everything in place until you need the change to happen. But hey, if you don't have the same issues that I had then sounds like the original works good for you!
It's already on the way, I was waiting for restocking so long.
that's a great idea tophatter I will look if I can find something like this.
This is one of the greatest close up effects particularly 2.0 you can have imo . Itís an effect I perform 100% of the time at every single gig in the various combinations I have made up . Itís pure eye candy and a jaw dropper at its best Gaz 😊
This topic has probably been asked/discussed many many times but can the trick be performed with UK plastic currency? I remember asking this to a magicshop and they seemed to think you can but it's difficult to make. I have seen some of the previous threads on EB 2.0 and there appears to be mixed messages on it but one or two have mentioned that some UK workers have got it to work. I'm awful at gimmick construction so would love a clear answer on this
[quote]On Nov 28, 2020, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
This is one of the greatest close up effects particularly 2.0 you can have imo . Itís an effect I perform 100% of the time at every single gig in the various combinations I have made up . Itís pure eye candy and a jaw dropper at its best Gaz 😊 [/quote]

Extreme Burn is my favourite opener for walk-arounds (- magazine cuttings to bills). Time for me to refresh the gimmick, so I have just ordered 2.0
To jaykelly7 if you can make the paper note version then the plastic notes is no harder imo . Itís very easy once you know how and the advantage is they last a lot longer once made too . Best wishes Gaz 😊
[quote]On Nov 28, 2020, TheMightyRicardo wrote:
This is one of the greatest close up effects particularly 2.0 you can have imo . Itís an effect I perform 100% of the time at every single gig in the various combinations I have made up . Itís pure eye candy and a jaw dropper at its best Gaz 😊 [/quote]

Extreme Burn is my favourite opener for walk-arounds (- magazine cuttings to bills). Time for me to refresh the gimmick, so I have just ordered 2.0 [/quote]

Did you only have the original Extreme Burn before? You'll definitely love the new locking system in 2.0! Keeps everything in place until you need to make the bills change!
Yes agree Gavin itís a big step forward , I love the freedom and security it gives you Gaz 😊
Message: Posted by: SlightlyTipsyMagic (Nov 29, 2020 06:22PM)
I canít wait to get Extreme Burn 2.0, Because of this thread, I decided to give it a go. It took me a minute to find it. All of the usual suspects were / are out of stock, finally found one on eBay of all places. Hopefully, itíll be here by next Friday. Recently, I decided to add a few bill routines to the mix. Currently practicing Revamp by Nicholas Lawrence, Bill Breaker by Bizzaro, and Two Dollar by Nobleza.
All three of those are fun and easy to do with a great visual Ďpopí Please recommend any other bill projects that I must have. Thankful.
You wonít regret extreme burn 2.0 itís a real classic imho Gaz 😊
[quote]On Nov 29, 2020, SlightlyTipsyMagic wrote:
I canít wait to get Extreme Burn 2.0, Because of this thread, I decided to give it a go. It took me a minute to find it. All of the usual suspects were / are out of stock, finally found one on eBay of all places. Hopefully, itíll be here by next Friday. Recently, I decided to add a few bill routines to the mix. Currently practicing Revamp by Nicholas Lawrence, Bill Breaker by Bizzaro, and Two Dollar by Nobleza.
All three of those are fun and easy to do with a great visual Ďpopí Please recommend any other bill projects that I must have. Thankful. [/quote]

Richard Sanders website has it in stock:
https://sandersfx.com/collections/all/products/extreme-burn-locked-and-loaded

I tried buying it from some overseas reseller a few months ago and they ended up selling me a pirated copy. The gimmick was very cheap and didn't work either so be careful buying from resellers.

Thanks Gaz, I'll give it a shot :)
No problem my friend you will love it Gaz 😊
[quote]On Dec 4, 2020, Gavin.Wong wrote:

I tried buying it from some overseas reseller a few months ago and they ended up selling me a pirated copy. The gimmick was very cheap and didn't work either so be careful buying from resellers. [/quote]

Who are the sellers who are selling pirated copies?? You should name names...

Hello- Please forgive me if this has already been answered. But how much money will I have to destroy to make the required gaffs?
You don't "destroy" any money. If you're ever not happy with the effect (unlikely) you can always take apart the gimmick and have your money back.
How much will it cost to make up a gimmick?
It depends on the values you want to use. I think you need 6 or 7 bills of each to make everything up for a performance. I could be slightly off on that.
[quote]On Jan 4, 2021, dizaster wrote:
Hello- Please forgive me if this has already been answered. But how much money will I have to destroy to make the required gaffs? [/quote]

As dman11 noted, there's no destruction involved. Everything is... "reversible" if needed.
Thank you both for helping me!!
[quote]On Dec 4, 2020, academy wrote:
[quote]On Dec 4, 2020, Gavin.Wong wrote:

I tried buying it from some overseas reseller a few months ago and they ended up selling me a pirated copy. The gimmick was very cheap and didn't work either so be careful buying from resellers. [/quote]

Who are the sellers who are selling pirated copies?? You should name names...

... [/quote]

I can't even recall the site anymore. It was a shady China based site that sold a bunch of stuff all discounted from the retail price. My instincts told me something was up but I was trying to save a few bucks. Lesson learned!
[quote]On Jan 4, 2021, dizaster wrote:
Hello- Please forgive me if this has already been answered. But how much money will I have to destroy to make the required gaffs? [/quote]

I recently just undid my EB 2.0 gimmick and spent the cash. I then replaced it with movie prop $100 bills. Cheaper and it doesn't tie up several hundred dollars into a magic trick!
I have several hundred pounds tied up it effects but as they are plastic notes they last pretty much forever . I donít even think about the money I count them as the price of the effect and itís money well spent . Earned the money back ten times over so never ever look at it the way you do infact quite the opposite , I think how many times more will it pay for itself over and over Gaz 😊
Does the gimmick need a break in period? Or did my arts and crafts go wrong?
[quote]On Jan 14, 2021, MagicVin wrote:
Does the gimmick need a break in period? Or did my arts and crafts go wrong? [/quote]

Mine had a bit of a break in period. Or at least a bit of a "leave in wallet" so everything folds together nicely after a few days.
Cool thanks! I love this thing. I just want it to break in a bit more
Anyone know if there's a 'downstairs' thread regarding E.b ? (I tried searching) .. I'm hearing there are better options regarding both, currency.. (UK Polymer).. and folding/creasing the bills.
As a newbie to this product I wish to try and avoid well trodden errors made by others if any.

Cheers.
Send me a pm and I will help you out Gaz 😊