(Close Window)
Topic: Watch routine presentation ideas
Hey guys,I have recently fallen in love with the Osterlind watch routine,but I can't seem to find a great presentation for it.

I know I should find one by myself,but few hints and ideas are appreciated.I am not looking for something like:"Time is important right?Now give me your watch please."No.If you are not feeling like throwing ideas here,please PM me.

Kleqy
There are obvious ways in which time brings us together. We agree to meet at a specific time and place. But there are far less obvious ways in which time can connect us. Letís try something...
Agree with all Tom has said. Try to find stories that have to do with time. For instance, there's always those tales of someone having a car accident at 2:13 in the morning and the person's mom waking up in bed exactly at that time with a nervous feeling. Do a google search for stories or morals or poems or tales related to time and see if any one of those strikes a nerve. Think of a personal event that had you wondering about time or being nervous about a certain thing happening at a certain time.

There's no one answer. Find what you can relate to or feels like a cool story you'd want to tell.

Greg