(Close Window)
Topic: BRAND NEW ELECTRONIC PEEK DEVICE
[b]NOTIFIER 2 BY ILLUMINATI MAGIC, THE ULTIMATE PEEK DEVICE[/b]

Illuminati Magic is proud to release Notifier 2, the [b][i]ultimate[/i][/b] peek device designed for the working professional.

This is a day I have been looking forward to for the past two years. In 2018, Illuminati Magic introduced Notifier 1, a revolutionary new [b]Peek Device[/b] that reported events from a myriad of electronic mentalism products. In 2019, Illuminati Magic developed a hand held version of Notifier.

Today, Illuminati Magic is reinventing the world of [b]Peek Devices[/b]. Notifier 2 is a [i]revolutionary[/i] [b]new[/b] Peek device that combines [b]four[/b] products into a [b]single[/b] device; A visual display, a Thumper, Bluetooth Receiver, and a Radio Receiver! Additionally, Notifier 2 is 91% smaller than the original and merges all the functions of our popular Unifi Thumper into the design as well!

All the intelligence is on board on the Notifier 2, meaning that [b]NO[/b] Smartphone is required for Notifier 2 to function; pull out your Notifier 2, and you are ready to perform immediately!

Every once in a while, a revolutionary product comes along that changes everything!

We are also launching Notifier 2 at an unbelievable introductory price, just [b]$AUD300 / $USD230[/b].

The Notifier 2 houses a revolutionary new User Interface, full screen icons, plain English prompts, and a breathtakingly beautiful User Interface. Over 800 custom graphics provide you with a visual indication of the status of all your gaffed objects!

Seamless integration with Dice, Dominoes, Poker Chips, Pens, RFID/NFC, Magnetic Field Sensors, and Motions Sensors. All events can be displayed in the chronological order of the event occurrence, meaning you know which spectator chose which object and the current status of the object!

Numerous Magic App developers are developing integrations in Notifier to, with existing integrations already supporting Inject, iUnlockYourMind, Wikitest, and more than a dozen other integrations scheduled later this year!

[youtube]L5jPU5j4EJQ[/youtube]

[b]UNIFI NOTIFIER 2:[/b]
[list][*] [b]Retina[/b] Quality Peek Device.
[*] Integrated Haptic [b]Vibrate[/b] Motor.
[*] USB Chargeable.
[*] [b]Eight Hour[/b] Battery Life.
[*] High Impact ABS Plastic.
[*] Finger Palmable.
[*] Integration to Dice, Dominoes, Poker Chips, Pens, RFID/NFC, Motion Sensors, Magnetic Field Sensors.
[*] Integration into popular [b]Magic Apps[/b].
[*] Peek information entered into the [b]Fake Calculator[/b].
[*] [b]Motion[/b], [b]Magnet[/b] Field Detection.
[*] Over [b]800[/b] Custom Designed Graphics.
[*] [b]User Configurable Vibrate Settings[/b] for vibrate strength, vibrate length, and repeat vibrate sequences.
[*] Optional Vibrate Dice Color, Domino Pip Configuration, Poker Chip Color in addition to vibrating the result!
[*] [b]91% Smaller[/b] than Notifier V1, measuring just 55x18x12mm in size.
[*] [b]Open API[/b] for Magic App Developers.
[/list]
Here are a few images of [b]NOTIFIER 2[/b] in action!

[img]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0264/5514/6558/products/NotifierExamples_2048x.jpg[/img]

Contact sales@illuminati-magic.com for additional information.

Join our Facebook Group from here [url]www.facebook.com/groups/illuminati.company[/url]

[url]www.illuminati-magic.com[/url]
[quote]On Mar 8, 2021, nbuzza wrote:

All the intelligence is on board on the Notifier 2, meaning that [b]NO[/b] Smartphone is required for Notifier 2 to function; pull out your Notifier 2, and you are ready to perform immediately! [/quote]

I'm probably being dense, but if you don't need a phone, how would something like Wikitest that you mention work?

I'm an android user. Can you confirm, as you state no smartphone is needed, that I can use apps for iPhone only on your little box thing?

I can't see how that's possible...
You can use Wiki test with just the spectators phone in play so I assume this just replaces the need to get what you need on this rather than looking discreetly at your iPhone screen Gaz 😊
You need your phone for wikitest. There is no other possible way.
Only to view the info , you just direct them to the URL site on their phone done it 100s of times Gaz 😊
[quote]On Mar 8, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Only to view the info , you just direct them to the URL site on their phone done it 100s of times Gaz 😊 [/quote]

You need a phone.
[quote]On Mar 8, 2021, Dutchie wrote:

All the intelligence is on board on the Notifier 2, meaning that [b]NO[/b] Smartphone is required for Notifier 2 to function; pull out your Notifier 2, and you are ready to perform immediately! [/quote]

I'm probably being dense, but if you don't need a phone, how would something like Wikitest that you mention work?

I'm an android user. Can you confirm, as you state no smartphone is needed, that I can use apps for iPhone only on your little box thing?

I can't see how that's possible... [/quote]

Hi Dutchie,

For effects that require an internet connection, then the Unifi App is require as this provides a bridge between Notifier 2 and the third party integration (this includes Inject, WikiTest, Fake Calculator, Web Polling and Web Messaging).

For effects such as Dice, Dominoes, Poker Chips, RFID/NFC, Pens, Crayons, Magnetic Field Detection and MultiSense, then Notifier can be used standalone.

I hope this clarifies the functionality, we will be releasing in depth training videos shortly.
You donít touch your phone with wiki test your can even perform if over the internet you only use it to see the info they are searching on theirs Gaz 😊
For effects that require an internet connection, then the Unifi App is require [/quote]

So, when you said:

"NO Smartphone is required for Notifier 2 to function; pull out your Notifier 2, and you are ready to perform immediately! "

That was a mistake?
[quote]On Mar 8, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
You can use Wiki test with just the spectators phone in play [/quote]

Not quite right. You need your own phone "in play", running the app. But it can be done without your phone being used visibly. Until you need the peek.

But, this aside, I was just questioning for words used in the ad because he said "NO Smartphone is required for Notifier 2 to function" which is not true - at least for some of the effects.
It works with PeekSmith ( which I have ) so no apart from opening the app I do not need my phone for wiki test it just has to be in my back pocket out of sight completely Gaz 😊
[quote]On Mar 9, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
so no apart from opening the app I do not need my phone [/quote]

So, you need your phone.

That was the question I asked as the original post stated you do not need a phone. Turns out you do. Thanks for confirming.
[quote]On Mar 9, 2021, Dutchie wrote:
so no apart from opening the app I do not need my phone [/quote]

So, you need your phone.

That was the question I asked as the original post stated you do not need a phone. Turns out you do. Thanks for confirming. [/quote]

Yes, for effects that utilise the internet (for example Inject, WikiTest etc) then the App is required.

For ďdeviceĒ based effects, such as dice, dominoes, poker chips, RFID/NFC, electronic pens, electronic crayons, magnetic detectors etc then the App is not required as these devices send information directly to Notifier

Please feel free to join our Facebook group to view the training videos or send me PM for any clarification required.
It works with PeekSmith ( which I have ) so no apart from opening the app I do not need my phone for wiki test it just has to be in my back pocket out of sight completely Gaz 😊 [/quote]
If you canít do the trick with your phone turned off then you need the phone.
Yeah but you can be on the other side of the world , so how do they know you have your phone on ? To me that's just being picky , itís like saying you canít do a card trick without a deck of cards when you actually can . With Wiki you donít even need a phone you can just use your iPad and still do it to someone on a beach on a desert island Gaz 😊
You do need a phone. I'm not sure why you would claim you wouldn't. The app doesn't really work with an ipad though.
Wiki test does thatís for sure . I do have the latest iPad but it used work with my previous one too Gaz 😊
[quote]On Mar 9, 2021, Mac_Stone wrote:
It works with PeekSmith ( which I have ) so no apart from opening the app I do not need my phone for wiki test it just has to be in my back pocket out of sight completely Gaz 😊 [/quote]
If you canít do the trick with your phone turned off then you need the phone. [/quote]
Don't feed the troll. One of his other log-ins will be along in a minute to back him up and you'll just be dragged down into the rabbit-hole. Best to ignore and only discuss items with genuine posters.
Wow - I had now idea that we were at this level. Wish I could afford it...
If youíve got money to burn you may want to also consider this stealth electronic peek device:

https://www.engageprops.com/product-page/oblivious-sharpie-notifier?fbclid=IwAR2b3sGra97b1BRt9NU9G8wNT2VcgKmofLZDOURHbTluAdu7Ew40fHctfOk
Iíve got a PeekSmith 2, a 2B, and will buy a PeekSmith 3 when it is available.

Mark
[quote]On Mar 12, 2021, Martin Pulman wrote:
[quote]On Mar 9, 2021, Mac_Stone wrote:
If you canít do the trick with your phone turned off then you need the phone. [/quote]
Don't feed the troll. One of his other log-ins will be along in a minute to back him up and you'll just be dragged down into the rabbit-hole. Best to ignore and only discuss items with genuine posters. [/quote]

Waiting lol Gaz 😂😂
PeekSmith is great Mark but why you need 1/2 and 3 when Benke updated mine for free God only knows Gaz 😊
[quote]On Mar 16, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
PeekSmith is great Mark but why you need 1/2 and 3 when Benke updated mine for free God only knows Gaz 😊 [/quote]

The new version 3 will do much more than the first two. (well three I guess if you count 2B)
Illuminati Magic introduced Notifier v1 in 2018, that received visual notifications from a myriad of devices and the hand-held version of Notifier in 2019.

PeekSmith was introduced as a competing solution at Blackpool in 2020.

I would encourage everyone to compare both products and choose the product that best suits their application.

We believe that Notifier 2 resides in a class of its own.

[b]UNIFI NOTIFIER 2:[/b]
[list][*] [b]Retina[/b] Quality Peek Device.
[*] Integrated Haptic [b]Vibrate[/b] Motor.
[*] USB Chargeable.
[*] [b]Eight Hour[/b] Battery Life.
[*] High Impact ABS Plastic.
[*] Integration to Dice, Dominoes, Poker Chips, Pens, RFID/NFC, Motion Sensors, Magnetic Field Sensors.
[*] Support for Registered Mode, so it only responds to your devices.
[*] Proportional font size.
[*] Dynamic font size, to automatically adjust the font to maximise screen real estate.
[*] Configurble history of events.
[*] Operates with the need for an App.
[*] Turn On/Off Groups of devices.
[*] Integration into popular [b]Magic Apps[/b].
[*] Peek information entered into the [b]Fake Calculator[/b].
[*] [b]Motion[/b], [b]Magnet[/b] Field Detection.
[*] Over [b]800[/b] Custom Designed Graphics.
[*] [b]User Configurable Vibrate Settings[/b] for vibrate strength, vibrate length, and repeat vibrate sequences.
[*] Optional Vibrate Dice Color, Domino Pip Configuration, Poker Chip Color in addition to vibrating the result!
[*] [b]91% Smaller[/b] than Notifier V1, measuring just 55x18x12mm in size.
[*] [b]Open API[/b] for Magic App Developers.
[/list][b]Quick overview of Notifier 2[/b]
[youtube]g92eiH8_B5A[/youtube]

Join our Facebook Group from here [url]www.facebook.com/groups/illuminati.company[/url]

[url]www.illuminati-magic.com[/url]
Does it tell you how to solve the Rubikís cube blindfolded and behind your back ? Thatís why I wanted and bought PeekSmith and that is I can tell you a miracle for spectators . It sounds like it can but I donít think with that effect and my other great effects I need anymore as it doesnít get any better than that imho Gaz 😊
[quote]On Mar 17, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Does it tell you how to solve the Rubikís cube blindfolded and behind your back ? Thatís why I wanted and bought PeekSmith and that is I can tell you a miracle for spectators . It sounds like it can but I donít think with that effect and my other great effects I need anymore as it doesnít get any better than that imho Gaz 😊 [/quote]

Yes, I can thoroughly recommend CubeSmith by Benke Smith. It is a brilliant App :)
Agreed Nathan and I also saw your stand at Blackpool 2020 and I must say all your products looked incredible Gaz 😊
Hi folks, I'm interested in this, however, is there an offer or deal which goes with the purchase of a selection of the gaffed objects that are required for the majority of these tricks? The money for the notifier, plus the additional props, this soon adds up.
Andy
[quote]On Mar 17, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Agreed Nathan and I also saw your stand at Blackpool 2020 and I must say all your products looked incredible Gaz 😊 [/quote]

Have you talked to anyone else about them? Especially with some of the others you post about and support who have been copied by illuminati.
What do you mean?
I was with about 30 other magicians who I know and we all saw Nathanís stand. They looked great but I like simplicity and only use like one function of each so itís wasted on me. For example I love Cubesmith but never utilise all it can do I just solve a fully mixed regular cube behind my back (so the audience can see I donít switch it in about 20 seconds). Thatís a miracle in itself and that will do me, I prefer not to be the jack of trades just the master of one so prefer the KISS principle
Gaz 😊
[quote]On Apr 15, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
What do you mean?
I was with about 30 other magicians who I know and we all saw Nathanís stand. They looked great but I like simplicity and only use like one function of each so itís wasted on me. For example I love Cubesmith but never utilise all it can do I just solve a fully mixed regular cube behind my back (so the audience can see I donít switch it in about 20 seconds). Thatís a miracle in itself and that will do me, I prefer not to be the jack of trades just the master of one so prefer the KISS principle
Gaz 😊 [/quote]

I'm talking about how you praise Ian Pidgeon and Craig Filleciti and seem to be friends with them and they are two of the people most copied by Nathan.
Yeah I do praise them and I buy their products and always will. They suit my needs but I cannot deny that this fella has added lots of things brilliantly that donít interest me. What I will say is that Craig was at least 4 down the line with an electronic cube so I donít see your point? If you think he invented it you know very little about the history of magic imo Gaz 😊 ps donít feel bad you are not alone
[quote]On Apr 15, 2021, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
Yeah I do praise them and I buy their products and always will. They suit my needs but I cannot deny that this fella has added lots of things brilliantly that donít interest me. What I will say is that Craig was at least 4 down the line with an electronic cube so I donít see your point? If you think he invented it you know very little about the history of magic imo Gaz 😊 ps donít feel bad you are not alone [/quote]

He added some things for certain products. But for the toxic calculator and some others it was copied 1:1. Craig was the first to do some different things also. All I'm saying is you should look at their products and see whats actually new for some of them.
Hi Cardistry Master,

I would love to show you all the addition features of our products.

This thread is about Notifier 2, which is brand new peek device.

Please email me at nathan.buzza@illuminati-magic.com or send me a PM and I will very happily ruun you through the above plus the Magicians Calc if you would like.

Regards,

Nathan
Jumping back a bit, but, Gaz, you absolutely need your phone for WikiTest... A) to run the app, and B) to pair with the spectator.
In answer to Illucifer.
Thatís not in play imo as you can have the app turned on all day long before evening going to the gig. I am sure the pro version pairs automatically with the spectators phone without you touching yours. It certainly used to in the beta pro version. Same with Cubesmith, and PeekSmith. I leave it constantly paired through out the whole evening and itís constantly connected and my phone is in airplane mode away in my back trouser pocket. I never go near it all night, just turning the cube resets everything and PeekSmith tells me that utilising the Gypsy peek into my top breast jacket pocket/ or my front jeans trouser pocket Gaz 😊
Can the ear piece from Illuminati, be used with this?
[quote]On Apr 19, 2021, The Baldini wrote:
Can the ear piece from Illuminati, be used with this? [/quote]

Yes it can. You will get audio annoucements via Text to Speech plus visual notification on Notifier.
Do you have to buy the notifier in order to do second sight? I am not super cIear
aIso how it compares to insight by SheIIey?
thx!!
[quote]On Apr 22, 2021, jbonilla wrote:
Do you have to buy the notifier in order to do second sight? I am not super cIear
aIso how it compares to insight by SheIIey?
thx!! [/quote]

Hi jbonilla,

You do not require Notifier to use Second Sight, but Notifier can work with Second Sight. Second Sight is the RFID/NFC Reader, which will scan a RFID Tag and the vibrate the result. Additionally, Second Sight can (optionally) send this information to Notifier and Notifier can display the information and vibrate as well. Additionally, Second Sight can send this information to the Unifi App.

InSight is an excellent produt, however there are lots of differences between the sytems, I have listed the top ten differences below;

1. Second Sight support both ISO14443A and ISO15693, whereas InSight only supports ISO14443A.
2. ISO15693 supports greater RFID Read Range than ISO14443A, which means smaller tags and greater distances for the tags.
3. Second Sight scans the RFID Tags continiously, whereas InSight scans periodically, this means that you get super fast scan speeds.
4. Second Sight has an inbuilt radio transmitter, so it can send messages directly to Notifier and the Thumper - No App required.
5. Second Sight has fully customizable RFID Tags, so you can customize the Text, the Text to Speech and the image to be displayed.
6. Second Sight has configurable vibrate patterns plus user defined vibrate signals, to repeat vibrations, in case you miss the initial vibrate sequence.
7. Second Sight can automatically send the scanned RFID tag info to the fake search, thermal printers, inject, Prevision, time prediction devices and to Notifier, so it provides a myriad of reveal options automatically.
8. Second Sight is physcially smaller and has greater battery life than InSight.
9. The Unifi App also works with InSight, so you can have both InSight and Second Sight connected at the same time.
10 Second Sight and the Unifi App all work in concert, so a single platform for all your electronic mentalism (vs switching between different Apps).