(Close Window)
Topic: Getting into Coin Magic for Everyday Performances
Hi everyone. I've just started getting into coin magic and have picked up some expanded s*****. The one thing I'm worried about is messing them up when carrying them around. I was wondering what the best way is to carry them around and ready to go. Thanks!
Welcome to the Café. My x[ is part of a matched set and I keep them all together in an Okito box
Keeping them in a coin purse also works well. Good luck with your journey into coin magic.
I keep four coins and a shell in the bulldog clip.
Keeping a regular coin very securely within the shell at all times helps prevent the shell from getting bent out of shape in your pocket.
Here's a related tip.

Sometimes a shell and coin have a tiny bit of wiggle room - the coin will move slightly when it is in the shell. If you'd like a better fit, take some aluminum foil, lay the shell on it (hollow side down) and tear off the excess foil. Then work the foil into the shell using the coin you'll be using in the shell. The process can be a little knacky, but it makes for a perfect fit. No need for double stick tape to adhere the foil. In fact, I've put double stick tape on the foil to attach a small disc magnet, and when finished I removed the tape from the foil easy as pie.
I always keep mine in a coin Purse ! With a coin in it ! My Lassen stuff is always vary Tight ! :)