(Close Window)
Topic: Magic Live - May 15-18, 2022
Magic Live 2022 is just a little over a year away. Early-Bird* registration opens on Monday, May 10, 2021. General registration opens on May 18, 2021.

As in 2020 (which was eventually cancelled), attendees can choose to organize into groups of up to 8 people so that you and your friends can all have the same session/show schedule.

IBM Ring 76 already has one group organized and we'll likely have 1 or 2 other groups in attendance (as well as some "do my own thing" individual registrants).

Who else plans to attend?

https://www.magicconvention.com

*Early-Bird registration is only available to those that were registered for the 2020 event.

Mark
At this point, I'm planning on going! Be a bit different having it in May vs August so the weather may be a bit better. Hope that it does actually come off! I don't want to get my hopes up too much as I was really thinking that it was likely to happen this August!

Dave
It seems that things will be pretty much back to normal before 2021 is finished. I think May 2022 will be about as safe as it can be for Magic Live.

We now have at least a dozen people planning to attend from Ring 76. I'm sure there will be more.

Mark
Mark do you still have the same view now? Back to normal by May?
[quote]On Oct 20, 2021, saysold1 wrote:
Mark do you still have the same view now? Back to normal by May? [/quote]

Unfortunately, no.

Mark
I hope so, letís be positive :) whoís planning to attend ici thatís possible regarding the COVID restrictionsÖ.I donít think we will ever have a Normal life but just a before and a after Covid maybe