(Close Window)
Topic: What's a trick that you keep in your back pocket everywhere you go?
Trying to find out what are some of the best workers that you will keep with you at all times that can get good reactions, easy to carry around, easy to reset.

Preferably not card tricks for people who find it weird to have a deck of cards around.
"Bottled" is a great trick. Uses just a quarter & a penny, PLUS you can leave a surprise souvenir with your spectator. Check the Sam Schwartz book (SAM'S by Magico) or maybe a used list on occasion.

(I THINK Tannen's or Hank Lee sold it as a separate item with props. Hank definitely sold a hybrid version in later years.)

Julie
Anti-G by Cesaral Alonso
Just need a bottle of water.
Message: Posted by: The_Mediocre_Gatsby (Oct 7, 2021 08:07PM)
I love Kioku by Gemini Artifacts. I've changed some of the memories to better suit my presentation, but it's an awesome trick.
If I can borrow a coin I can perform some magic so I don't really need anything.
I like having the coin bend I released on me most of the time. It takes up barely any space and it's an instant reset. Of course I'm partial because it's mine, lol.

In a less self serving answer I'd say that twister flavor is a great ice breaker. Maybe a bit fragile to have in your pocket all day but it's super visual.

The last month I've been using this thing as my super quick visual ice breaker. I'm having a ton of fun with it. https://youtu.be/MDg8nUJFoIs
[quote]On Dec 5, 2021, MattyMediocrity wrote:

The last month I've been using this thing as my super quick visual ice breaker. I'm having a ton of fun with it. https://youtu.be/MDg8nUJFoIs [/quote]

Neat cigarette box to card case, on a side note that card color change on
your channel is probably the best color change I've seen.
Thanks, man!

What a flipping awesome compliment!

Sincerely, thank you!

Edit: and I love that change to the deck of cards because it can be just a quick "hey, check this out", or if they seem really receptive, I've now got a deck in my hand ready to go.