(Close Window)
Topic: Looking to auction off my magic
I am looking for an online auction I can list several magic trick I currently own I also have several Magic Wagon tricks that I would like to move along. Can someone make a recomendation
Hi - there is the buy/sell section of this Forum; there is eBay; and there is this site, to which I have no connection, but which I can affirm is legitimate: http://www.magicauction.com/
...and Hocus Pocus.
Has anyone used the MagicAuction site with success lately? Any reviews?

It looks like it was done in the early years of the web and, thus, caution seems warranted.
[quote]On Dec 1, 2021, Jerry Hornak wrote:

It looks like it was done in the early years of the web and, thus, caution seems warranted. [/quote]

I have used it recently with out any issues.
[quote]On Dec 3, 2021, hypnoman1 wrote:

It looks like it was done in the early years of the web and, thus, caution seems warranted. [/quote]

I have used it recently with out any issues. [/quote]

Thanks, hypnoman1. Lazy me did look into it more after my post and it seemed fine. I'm giving it a test next week.
I placed a trial order for $10 total with shipping on Dec 5 2021. PayPal accepted my $$ as a payment to "Enchanted Woodshop Ltd.," which makes me wonder (because of the "Ltd." instead of "Inc.) if they are based outside the U.S. --Does anyone know where they are located?
[quote]On Dec 9, 2021, Deckstacker wrote:
I placed a trial order for $10 total with shipping on Dec 5 2021. PayPal accepted my $$ as a payment to "Enchanted Woodshop Ltd.," which makes me wonder (because of the "Ltd." instead of "Inc.) if they are based outside the U.S. --Does anyone know where they are located? [/quote]

Google is your friend.

2 GRAND ST HANCOCK, MD 21750
[quote]On Dec 9, 2021, Deckstacker wrote:
I placed a trial order for $10 total with shipping on Dec 5 2021. PayPal accepted my $$ as a payment to "Enchanted Woodshop Ltd.," which makes me wonder (because of the "Ltd." instead of "Inc.) if they are based outside the U.S. --Does anyone know where they are located? [/quote]
FYI: My order from Enchanted Woodshop Ltd. arrived in the mail today (Dec 9) in excellent condition, and I was very pleased with the quality of the items (22-page printed booklet and ESP cards), the packaging and the speedy delivery.

I have never had any problem with MagicAuction. They ship items promptly and respond to email communications. However, you are correct , the website looks antiquated, like a holdover from the late 1990's /early 2000's internet (sort of like another site I could mention -- [i]ahem[/i] -- but let's not go there ... ;) )

If you have anything that would be collectible, you can send photos of the items to the folks who run the Haverstat & Ewing online auctions, David Haverstat and Tom Ewing. Their website is as follows: www.haversatewing.com

They may be willing to put some of your items in their auction.

Good Luck!