(Close Window)
Topic: Hi all
Hey I'm 16, studying at school and just started out with magic :) someday id love to do some of the crazy things ive seen done, and even if I cant do it myself id love to know how its done.

Im really particularly interested in street magic and coin tricks, my favourite being the ones that require no props or set ups. However saddely ive never been able to do any of them :(.

Tom
Hello Tom,
let me be the first to greet you...

street magic...coin magic...ok,

I have lived off my wits for the last 30 years, enjoying a tidy sum from it...

let me say...welcome....my prime source of income was cards.

People are soooo niave....

go and make a killing

regards - wulfie UK
Welcome Tom, I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have been enjoying it. My favorite magic tricks are the ones I can do with borrowed money or pencils or stuff like that. It really blows their minds.....DD
Welcome aboard Tom.
Hi Tom,
Welcome to the Café.How nice to welcome another young magician here.. The Café is such a unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 13.500 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]