(Close Window)
Topic: "Dead or alive"
Is the name of my new trick. It's a six card packet trick (for now). You show the six (face down) and go into some patter about how the spectator is going to play the role of death and the six cards are souls, five can live but one of them has to die.

They touch one (no force), it's placed on the table. All the cards are shown to say "alive" on the faces and the one they choose says "dead'. I still have to work on the patter, but I think it could sell. Instant reset, no funny moves, very super easy. It's an old method, but it works like a charm. I might sell it by itself or just put it into a booklet.
Sounds like an eight card Brainwave to me.
Nope... but good for you for chiming in buddy
Sounds very like Diceman by Andy Nyman, if not the same technique, the same effect is achieved.

Tom
Um...yeah, no
[url=http://www.magicbox.uk.com/product.php?prodId=00628&catId=919]Check here[/url] magic swan, BTW don't quite understand what your last post means, all three words of it

Tom
Oh well, I really think you have the power to understand. When it comes out you're going to want to buy it and if you don't, oh well, unfazed.