(Close Window)
Topic: D'lite problem
The battery in my D'lite stopped working today and my local magic shop doesn't carry them anymore, so does anyone know where I can get a new battery?

Thanks

David
Take the old battery to a camera store or a pharmacy that sells hearing aid batteries. Match up the correct size and voltage to replace your old D'Lite battery.
I did this and managed to get a smaller battery of the same voltage. I made up a new d'lite with some silicon sealant as usually my thumb is too long for them

Tom
I understand the newer D'lites are brighter and better... so why not just get a whole new set?
I think d'lites is like flashpaper; consumption goods.
You have to be kidding. Are you seriously thinking of replacing a battery in your D'lite? Why not buy a set...they are cheap.
The newer D'Lites are definetley brighter as mentioned above by Sir Pete Biro!

Buy a new set as well as a spare set!

The effect is impressive with the new brighter versions -keeping your hands moving seems to leave a brighter trail of light in controlled lighting, setting, etc.

-Brent
You can also send them back to D'lite products and they will replace them. All you have to do is pay shipping around $10 I think.
Buy a new set. Recently I bought new ones and compared them with the old set in which I had replaced the batteries. The new ones are much brighter.
In my area Radio Shack had small lithium batteries.

I bought a few of them along with some small LED diodes and had fun trying new ideas.

Just make sure the batteries math the D'Lite ones.

There are now online stores that deal specifically with batteries.

As suggested, a camera store is a good bet.