(Close Window)
Topic: Custom Sharpie
What up all. I'm doing a card routine that is accomplished by using a sharpie that's a "magic marker." Anyways, I want to write the words "magic marker" on the sharpie in a different color and also a few other things that aren't there already. Is there any way I could make a special sticker that could fit PERFECTLY on the sharpie? This is just my idea.

BASICALLY, if any of you know of ANY WAY I could write my own stuff on a sharpie, I would be happy.

God Bless.
-Peter

Oh and, as always, thank you for your help.
Hiya, Magic:

You can custom-print anything on virtually any substrate (wood, metal, plastic, ceramic) using "Water Slip Decal Paper." Go to your artists' supply store or hobby shop and get "Lazer Trans" (a British import); you then photo-copy your text/graphics onto this paper using any thermo-set process (Xerography, laser printing) and then cut out, water-moistened and transferred to your surface. Allow to dry and then cover with a coat of lacquer.

Sincerely,
Leland Edward Stone
Wow! YOU ROCK!!! You honestly have no idea how valuable this is. I'm printing this out right now! Thanks Leland.

Cheers.
Wow I'm in britain and ive never heard lazer trans!
Matt