(Close Window)
Topic: Osmosis Gauze
Message: Posted by: NFox (Jul 14, 2004 07:50PM)
Does anyone know where I could purchase gauze similar to that used on the front and back of Steinmeyer's Osmosis? Just as a note, this is not to make an unliscenced version of the illusion, but instead to work on an original idea of my own. That being said, any specifics about the gauze itself would also be great. Thanks.

Nick Fox
Message: Posted by: Thomas Wayne (Jul 15, 2004 11:24AM)
Two words: theatrical scrim

Thomas Wayne
Message: Posted by: Paul Arthur (Jul 15, 2004 02:01PM)
Try this...