(Close Window)
Topic: Tricks with Parrots
Any one here does tricks or involves their parrots in their shows? I would like to hear from you guys who do tricks with their parrots. What kind of magic tricks do you involve them with? Thanks!
Tim Taylor on The Magic Café is the man you need to contact.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Not knowing your present relationship with your birds, I can only suggest that you introduce various toys into their space?.....Carefully observe them and inspire yourself with items they are attracted to.

When you observe something they are particularly drawn to, then begins the magic.

I have my birds interact with some of Steve Axtell's birds for a surreal moment that even I find hard to distinguish...which is real and which is latex....

Food items make for easy prey from which to condition your birds...Card revelation, item selection, behavioural choice.....visual comedy, flight and return, dissapointment....the possibilities are endless...

The key is to carefully observe your birds and then mirror their behaviour with your magic presentations.....If this doesn't make sense then you aren't there just yet?

Fraternally,r2