(Close Window)
Topic: Balloon
Hello. I'm writing from Sweden and asking for information about balloon tricks. Swallowing ballons? Does anybody know anything?
Kindly, Joakim
Balloon swallowing...hmmmmm...well first of all, it does require a lot of practice. A good DVD (if you're willing to pay the money) would be "Geek Magic with Tom Medina." It has not only swallowing balloons but many other feats you might be interested in.

------------------------------------------------------

[quote]The Effect:
You’ve heard of people with uncanny, unimaginable abilities. Personalities like "Serpentina the Snake Charmer," "Wee Willie the 400 Pound Fat Boy," "Bobo the Human Pin Cushion" and "Tessie the Tattooed Woman." Imagine joining their ranks and performing the following feats of bizzareism:

-Swallow and Manipulate Razor Blades
-Produce Live Bugs
-Become a Human Spittoon
-Ingest an Inflated Balloon
-Drink Motor Oil
-Swallow Balloons
-Chew on Broken Glass
And Much More!

These stunts - to name but a few - are explained in excruciating (and often far too great) detail on Tomas Medina’s Geek Magic DVD. This magic is not intended for the faint of heart - or stomach.

It’s all alive, on film, for your viewing and learning pleasure: on the inside!

WARNING: This DVD is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18. Performances and explanations are for entertainment and informational purposes only. Buyer assumes full responsibility and shall not hold the producers, performers, or any other parties involved with the production and/or distribution of this DVD responsible for any ill effects resulting from the viewing of this DVD. If you have any doubt in your ability to safely perform the mindless, silly, downright, insane stunts explained herein, DO NOT ATTEMPT THEM. [/quote]
Try MD Not Required.
Rmoraleta, do you mean MD not included?
Steve Bedwell I believe! Great stuff from that video.

Rannie
Use the search on this Café. Type in "balloon tricks". The search is at the top right of the page. You will get back tons of information on balloons.
I like jay sankeys airtight..one of my favourite of jay sankey!try it its good!
Jay sankey's airtight,
perform by david Copperfield.....
my opinion:
little bit hard to do, but worth with the effect.....