(Close Window)
Topic: Cardini
I've just downloaded a 2 min. small part of a video on Cardini, where Jeff McB and Lance B appear talking about him, and it shows a little of Cardini doing some manipulation. I was AMAZED almost to tears seeing him perform.
I just wanted to know if there are more videos on Cardini alone, or where could I see some of his performances.
Please help me on this, I need to see more of him.
Thanks a lot.
I have his show from one of Paul Daniels shows. Also if you would like to study Cardini I recomend "A tribute to Cardini " video from Toreno. You can buy it in London from International Magic. Where did you find the clip to download ?
Thanks a lot bojanbarisic, I'll try to get those.
The one I have, which is very short as I said before, I've got it from Emule, by searching "Cardini - magic".
Once again, thank you!
Karl, out of interest, where did you download this 2 min clip? (What is Emule?)I've seen a lot of Cardini's act, but it wouldn't hurt to see it again, it really is pure magic.

Many thanks mate.
I have this clip as well and it is about 6.37 megs, I would be glad to e-mail it to anyone if your e-mail accepts files that size.
PM me. (By the way this one is in quicktime format)
Nick
Cardini was just so superb. But what he did not do is just come out and highlight pure skill. Instead he entertained with a great character and a great theme which gave so much more to his performances.

Kyle
Kevin,
Emule is a P2P (peer to peer) software in ehich you can share your stuff with other people as well as they share their's with you.
I've just shown the clip to 2 friends of mine who are no magicians and they were shocked.
By the way, where did you get those acts that you've seen?
Thanks. Kar.-
There is a video that includes Cardini and a few other greats (Nielsen, etc.) that someone sells on Ebay periodically for $39 and it is usually is picked up by someone.
Cardini is a master. I saw him in documentary about magic. His cigar and cards act is really wonderful.

(sorry about my english).
Darko,
Please tell me where can I get those acts from, either to learn it or (what would be infinite better) to see them performed by Cardini.
Thanks. Karl.-
Hi
if sum1 e-mails me the video to:
george.pickard@gmail.com
then I can upload it on my website for everyone to download it if they want

thanks

George

Here is the clip, if ne1 wants it:

http://www.newleafoptical.com/magicvideos/cardini.mov

cya

george
That's a fantastic clip of Cardini. What a legend. That man WAS magic.
Wow, thanks for the link. I remember watching this special before. Love the billiard ball handling. I'd like to see the cigarette act again.
I think Candini is one of the best manipulators of all time.

Regan
Too bad his entire act wasn't show here... his closing was PRICELESS... he produced a pipe and began to walk off, noticing a guy asleep in a chair had a NICER pipe... so Cardini "switched" them and left.

The whole act had a great sense of content.
If you search for Cardini under my name you will find that I posted a complete description of his act, including methods, here about a year ago!

Best, PSC