(Close Window)
Topic: Clockwork Rising Cards
Greetings everyone!

Your help would be much appreciated. Does anyone here own a clockwork rising cards pack? I just wanted to know if anyone knew who made these packs in days gone by. My question is a serious one and is for research purposes.

Thanks!!!

Scott
One of the more recent old ones (what?) was made by Joseph Fenichel. This was supplied in jumbo size with a clear lucite houlette and a gimmicked "turnaround" card. I believe this was circa early 1960's.
Thanks for taking the time to reply Julie! Much appreciated.

Any other manufacturers would be welcome too...am I right in thinking that Martin and perhaps Richard Himber marketed one too?

All the best

Scott
[quote]
On 2004-08-07 18:04, Scott Penrose wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to reply Julie! Much appreciated.

Any other manufacturers would be welcome too...am I right in thinking that Martin and perhaps Richard Himber marketed one too?

All the best

Scott
[/quote]

Yes, Himber had his (incl. his "solid gold gimmick") and many others are described in the old books. There most certainly are a ton of bonafide "collectors" who regularly browse the Café and will chime in shortly with a raft of information.

Buckle your seatbelt! :)
Hi Scott,

Martin had several versions as did Martinka.

I have examples of Martinka, Martin, Fenichal and others here. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Best Regards,

Ted
Dear Ted

You have been very helpful...thank you!!

Regards

Scott
Hi Scott,
I own one .It consists of a mahogany box which cards rise from. If you are in the vicinity I can show you.
regards
Francis