(Close Window)
Topic: Possessed Rocky Routine
Years ago... when I was working in a magic shop, I read an article in Genii about a magician who performed a Rocky Raccoon routine in which he ate Rocky and had the raccoon burst out of his chest.

I love this concept and have come-up with a great method of performing this effect as a re-enactment of the movie "Alien."

My question is this...who developed this routine? Does anybody know. I am eager to create this but don't want to steal material or rip this magician off...any suggestions?

Apparently the raccoon had a pink mohawk or something of that nature...a VERY off the wall presentation.

Ryan
Magicguy88...

ok...times up! You tried! Come out with the routine!

I could use it!

Doug
Hi,

I can remember that Harry the Hat Anderson once did a stunt on TV, eating a guines-pig,using a special cage for switching the real animal for the fake...described in ,,Wise Guy" by Mike Caveney...

Hope it helps
JuRim
This sounds killer! Imagine that little bugger chewing through your stomach all bloody and dripping gore!

Mmmmmmm.... gore!
Oh yeah! Vanish a real rat only to have it end up inside your victims body....at least until it eats its way out.

Was that too Bizarre over-the-top, I can never tell :devilish:
You're right Doug! I've asked enough people...sick of waiting. It's going into development. Reis, it will definitely be scary...probably not as gorey as you're imagining. I want to play for comedy...though the blood may be good in a Halloween show.

Ry