(Close Window)
Topic: Cobra DVD info
Is the Cobra dvd almost done? I just can't wait! It's going to be awesome!
Check the superhandz forum at http://www.superhandz.com, go to the handlordz store forum, and check the Cobra progress post in there. You can read exactly what is done, and what's not.

Imp
http://p210.ezboard.com/fsuperhandzfrm52.showMessageRange?topicID=37.topic&start=681&stop=681

This is the progress thread.

It's almost done, he just got a little delayed with the Music CD coming in and Jerry's DVD and the store. Now that the manager has been fired, he is doing it all by himself.

Phantom
The Cobra DVD is shipping for duplication on Monday from what I read over at Handlordz.

Can't wait! promos coming soon too.

This DVD has been fairly quite lately, wonder what De'vo has in store for us?

Jinx
I've been waiting for the Cobra DVD to come out before I make my purchases from De`vo's store. It's much cheaper for me and a smarter option to buy in bulks than buy one at a time.

If the Cobra DVD promos impresses me, it's mine. lol.
I don't know what he's going to put on the promo, but look for great graphics and editing. I'm not sure he will put up the cobras because of all the copy cats. You can always goto handlordz and see the cobra montage.lol

But from what I've read on the progress thread and from what I've seen in the pics he posted. It looks great!

Also from his other trailers, I think it will impress you.lol his videos always excite and entice. I hope he shows the 3D handlordz intro he had made. OR the CGI one in the pic. That would be very nice to see in motion.

Jinx
Pre-orders in a week? can't wait. anyone know when the promo is supposed to come out?

Jinx
THE COBRA IS DONE!!!!!!!!!!1
weeeeeeeeee
Teaser due tommorow.

Jinx
What is supposed to be on this DVD? I can already do the cobra cut.
Can you do the king cobra? Or the quad cobra? (There's hundreds more variations I'm sure).
[quote]
On 2004-10-03 23:14, Shade wrote:
[/quote]

I doubt you can do it the correct way...

As for you saying what is [b]supposed[/b] to be on the DVD, sounding as you have little faith in the project and know nothing about what your supposed to know everything about, check this monster out -

http://www.xtremehandz.com/catalog/item/1177704/671827.htm
PLEASE Grumpy or someone else....anyone please drop me a PM here the day pre-orders are being taken, I get wrapped up in other internet related stuff and forget to stop by the forum. Thanks SSSSSSSOOOOOOO much in advance and Take Care.

Shawn AKA go2dax
Just sign up for the XTREMEHANDZ newsletter
The basic 3 packet Cobra is just the beginning. If you can only do the basic cobra, then you only can do about 1/10 of what's on the DVD. I think the teaser should give us all an idea.

Jinx
Thanks Burns I am signed up already, did not think of that, panic attack over. You guyz are da best.
[quote]
On 2004-10-04 05:22, GrumpyOwl wrote:
[quote]
On 2004-10-03 23:14, Shade wrote:
[/quote]

I doubt you can do it the correct way...

As for you saying what is [b]supposed[/b] to be on the DVD, sounding as you have little faith in the project and know nothing about what your supposed to know everything about, check this monster out -

http://www.xtremehandz.com/catalog/item/1177704/671827.htm
[/quote]

Actually ya. I do it the correct way.

No I can't do the king cobra. Never heard of it.
As the for the DVD, I might get it.
[quote]
On 2004-10-05 17:52, Shade wrote:
Actually ya. I do it the correct way.
[/quote]

So you own the original Cobra CD?
Yes. Why do you doubt me? I wouldn't say I could do it if I couldn't do it correctly.
Doesn't matter, the DVD has 13+ Cobras not including the basic 3 packet Cobra. The basic is the easiest and most basic on the DVD from what xtremehandz said. So where's the demo already?? LOL

Jinx
http://www.xtremehandz.com/catalog/item/1177704/671827.htm TEASER IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Holy S$#@%!! I knew this was going to kill but MAN! That's just crazy!

For those that thought the basic cobra was cool.LOL LMAO or those that thought that they knew it all with the normal cobra cut. You GOT to check this teaser out! Imagine what the DVD has! De'vo said that he left off one or two to leave as a surprise to buyers. Man, gotta go watch the teaser again, bye.

Jinx
Dang my work computer can't play the teaser, uugghh 8am (cst) will not come fast enough so I can go home and enjoy it.

:(
***, did you see the "Spinning RC with Triad catch" ?

That's AWESOME !!!!!
[quote]
On 2004-10-06 02:47, sc_wizard29 wrote:
***, did you see the "Spinning RC with Triad catch" ?

That's AWESOME !!!!!
[/quote]

My jaw hit the floor. UNbelievable. How much IT you think he used? (lol).
(That was a JOKE btw, just in case some of you were about to write nasty comments.)
LOL Jordini.
Did anyone catch the false cobra. wow. so smooth.
a tip: Download VCL player to view mp4 files. you can have full screen :D
The spinning RC with triad catch wan't on the awesome demo. He saved that for the DVD.

But the false Cobra was awesome! The flipping traid catch and the packetswitching King Cobra was my personal favorite.

I have to go watch it again!

Jinx
> The spinning RC with triad catch wan't on the
> awesome demo

I thought it was the one just after the double cobras : you see a packet flipping several times in the air and then caught between the other 2 packets to form a triangle...
No. that's basic cobra with triangle... I guess.
packet switching king? where?
The flipping I think is the basic cobra flipping triad catch.lol I don't know what's it's really called.lol

The King cobra switch packet thing I was talking about is when he does the King Cobra, the top packet goes in to the traid position at the same time the packet that was previously in triad position goes into the top part of the mouth. It's like 2 packets move at the same time. From what I see, the top packet takes the place of the other packet in triad position. Pretty wicked looking!

The spinning RC is something totally different from what I gather. It's supposed to involve a little something extra from what I read.

If you watch closely, you will see a false cobra toward the beginning too.

MAN that promo just kicks!!

Jinx
I just watched it AGAIN (Lol) and now in slow motion (with the <- and -> keys), and I found all the cobra's Jinx mentioned. Wow that "king-thing" is unbelievable. Gonna watch it now full-screen lol

Imp
This was a stupendous Cobra dvd Teaser! It showed so many cobra cuts in so many seconds, it was very entertaining. Those King cobras were stunning just to see them in slow motion, so elegant and graceful, when at the same time when done in regular motion, it's done with fierce and power. If the teaser was nice, you know the dvd will be even better.

Venomal
Heres a Tip for yah on how to get em cobrs bigger.
Download VCL-Player it has fullscreen AND slow mo.
I'm still watching the vid!lol I keep seeing new stuff everytime I watch it.lol

Your right burns, slow mo is the only way to catch everything in this teaser.

Jinx
COBRA is the DVD of the year without a doubt. The teaser somhow turned out unexpectedly, when I saw it I was like "eight-minus-Oh" 8-0 LOL. De's done a great job as always. I'm waiting for the full trailer which is going to JAM !

The man keeps ROCKING !

Bone.
Is there going to be a full trailer?
Yes of course Burns, it should take a few days. Coming out soon man ! you're already dead with this teaser LOL.

Th3.
Teaser teases. lol. *** dat thang was HOT!
How you konow B? I hear you got back. good.
[quote]
On 2004-10-07 19:05, Burns wrote:
Teaser teases. lol. *** dat thang was HOT!
[/quote]

oh yeah baby! Heard pre-orders could be as early as next week! awesome.

Jinx
I'll be getting the Cobra DVD straight from De`vo. I only hope De`vo will give something out for us.

E buyers have something special... lol.
De'vo's will be signed, and numbered. E may not even be carrying it from what I heard. De' is taking orders in a few days.

Jinx
Orders has started