(Close Window)
Topic: Birthday suprise illusions?
One of our upcoming shows in on my wife's birthday. She is also my assistant. I'm looking for ideas for the occasion. I'm only coming up with producing a birthday cake (with the candles lit?) and an "Aldini" bowl type production is the best method so far.
We will be sharing the stage with another magician so we will have the ability to have "whatever" brought on stage with out my wife's knowledge. Any other methods or ideas besides the cake production would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
There is a Kevin James Snow Animator shaped like a gift box, you could give her the "gift of snow." A little cliched, I know, but it's the best I could think up on the spot. Since most illusions are just boxes you can easily theme them to be birthday-ish. You could somehow do a multiplying gifts routing, maybe with some sort of surprise ending. Ummm... how about nesting boxes with your wife's ring in the center? That's all I've got at the moment.

Nick Fox
Joe

Do you have children?

If so could you sneak one into a production illusion.

Or Her mother, aunt, brother ETC.

Paula
Use a Dove to Rabbit and produce "Happy Birthday!" balloons in the place of the rabbit.

Bob
Magic By Sander
How about the Gift...Here is a site that gives more info on the Illusion... http://www.hanklee.org/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=3209&cat=&page=1

Michael