(Close Window)
Topic: Motorcycle Appearance
Hi
I am looking for some ideas on how to produce a motorcycle, any ideas or info where I can get some plans? Black art could help too.
One of Andrew Mayne's Books has a very simple way of making one appear and I have used it with success or quite simply use the Cross over panels.
cheers
We have a new motorcycle appearance in the show that is very clean and very quick. The methods are original, and I would consider parting with the rights. IM me if your interested...

Reza
Depending on your budget you can talk to several illusion designers that can create or consult on a project like this. Ryan Reed is one who's on the Café' a lot and is very creative with his designs or you can go to the top of the list like Don Wayne and everywhere inbetween. As with a lot of magic effects, etc, you get what you pay for and when you're talking about an effect of this nature you're going to want to invest in reputable resources to avoid dissapointment as well as possible exposure of the method. Just don't appear on one from inside a giant shadow box, it's been done before and poorly imitated by most magician's I've seen attempt it. just my two cents...

SperriS
Copperfield's is nice.
I have to agree, his motorcycle appearance is unbelievable. It looks killer!

Keith
Try to experiment with tipover trunk with doors on the side
if you need something angleproof, fast and relatively cheap.
try the building it with buildersplastic instead of wood
or metal, gives impression of see through.
Jill Bryant, otherwise known as Jillybean produces a motorcycle in her show with a tipover trunk. She is produced on it and rides out out of the box. It works pretty good.

Kevin