(Close Window)
Topic: Joker Signed By DE'VO !
I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in buying the Cradle to Grave DVD along with a signed Joker From DE'VO ! (joker is from the black deck)
Less than TEN ever Signed !!!

Post here and mail me at wijays@gmail.com
if you are interested !
Dang, less than 10?
That's pretty cool.
Yeah I know... I was thinking about putting it on Ebay but I thought I'd ask around a few magic forums first !
The original CTG and signed Ace go for like 150 so I'm hoping for a bit more ;)

Thanks

Vijay
*** you liar. He put's a signed card with every CTG. At least I have one. Not a black deck signed card but who cares? Signed is signed. 150 is a mad price you madman.

Imp
You know you should be less judgemental and harsh..

you should also learn to read for the fact that I said signed ACE from a TIGER DECK... total of 100 ever signed (he made a contract with ellusionist)
and Signed JOKER from a TIGER DECK less that 10 (I mailed him and double checked)

Since there aren't many it is a COLLECTORS ITEM, which makes it worth more...

as you said signed is signed... but if I were you I'd do some research and hit maybe even hit puberty before you make harsh accusations against people you don't even know !

Vijay

Posted: Sep 27, 2004 12:49pm
------------------------------------------
Sorry, I meant Less THAN 10 signed !
Whoa! 150? that's a lot of $$$. good luck.
Yeah but thankfully there are ALOT of collecters out there ! I'll be selling it on ebay once I've posted at a few more forums...

vijay
Sorry but I wouldnt pay that much for a single card and CTG( which I already have)
Lol ok.. so how much would you pay ? and this won't be an offer for it as it will be going on ebay eventually

thanks

Vijay
Or you could just write De'vo or send him a black joker. I think he would sign it. He's a very nice guy.

I wouldn't try and sell a signed card by anyone, unless they are dead, and since De'vo is undead, you should just keep the card for your own collection.

Jinx
Yeah I guess you're right... thanks for your advice :)

vijay